• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough'

People are dieing...right now in America...from drugs brought into the USA from that border.
Little girls are...right now in America...whoring for pimps. Both of them are in America illegally, and this nice "refugee" will kill his "daughter" if she doesn't perform today. Cops are killed over the Christmas holidays by repeat offenders who have been in the USA illegally all along. Yet you...want to make excuses. Your opposition to Trump is so strong, that you'd actually hold your own hatred ABOVE the welfare of Fellow Americans, and watch on and do nothing, while little girls are raped over and over again.

Not even I can be that cold.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

I do not ignore anything. I just tried to explain to you why your numbers about Obama's deficit are off compared to those calculated (based on fed statistics) by the author of the link I provided. And yes, the effect of having revenues from TARP which reduced the government deficit in later years is part of his calculations. So, it is not that he ignores this TARP effect.

I also still see a reluctance of yours to show us the dollar amount of the US GDP in 1980 and compare it to the dollar amount of the US GDP in 2008. Is there a reason you ignore the question?

Yes, there is.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

Perhaps...but I find it interesting to see just how many Americans, will look the other way when their own people are suffering, just so they can oppose a leader they don't like. It warms the heart to see such caring and national unity. Such...patriotism.

Perhaps...but I find it interesting to see just how many Americans, will look the other way when their own people are suffering, just so they can oppose a leader they don't like. It warms the heart to see such caring and national unity. Such...patriotism.

Your claim is essentially that anyone who disagrees with Trump on the efficacy of his border wall is pro-child rape. That’s a ****ty argument, and I think you know that.

I apologize. I was unaware you were physically attacked. Please post the hospital address so we can send you flowers during your recovery.

Hope you get better soon.

Now you are not even making sense. Nobody has alleged an attack.

Your claim is essentially that anyone who disagrees with Trump on the efficacy of his border wall is pro-child rape. That’s a ****ty argument, and I think you know that.

gee...sound about the same logic used by libbies in reverse.
oh well...

Now you are not even making sense. Nobody has alleged an attack.

Oh. You were equating some verbiage to a Brownshirt attack. Perhaps you were unaware that brown shirts were involved in killings as well as intimidation.

They were the Sturmabteilung or Assault Division. Many of them were also killed for threatening the power of their leader who took many of his policies from progressive eugenicists and democrats at the time.

Oh. You were equating some verbiage to a Brownshirt attack.

No, I quite explicitly equated the verbage to something that "sounds like a threat from the brown shirts. Their threat to the Trump supporters sounds like the threats from the Brown shirts. Threats for nothing other than supporting the wrong politicians.

No, I quite explicitly equated the verbage to something that "sounds like a threat from the brown shirts. Their threat to the Trump supporters sounds like the threats from the Brown shirts. Threats for nothing other than supporting the wrong politicians.

Thank you for clarifying. My mistake.

It takes a special kind of retarded (To use your favorite expression) to stumble a stutter in a post that can be proof-read prior to posting.. :lamo

Oh, and you still don't know why I'm mocking you, and that isn't ironic, it's just who you are.. Keep on keepin on, J, You are the AOC of DP.. :)

Tim-
and another dodge man did i call it or did i call it!!! :lamo

LAMO awesome you are doubling down on your completely failure failed post and making it look even more retarded!!
this is me keep on keepin on..... another day and another complete ownage of your false claims and lies :)

Like i said, its always a pleasure completely owning your posts, for more fun ill ask you AGAIN
Please let me me know when you have something to support the post in question or some other point that doesn't completely fail, thanks!

who wants to go double or nothing request is dodged again?

People are dieing...right now in America...from drugs brought into the USA from that border.
LMAO
how many drugs come in from that border?
how many will the wall stop?

:popcorn2:

Little girls are...right now in America...whoring for pimps. Both of them are in America illegally, and this nice "refugee" will kill his "daughter" if she doesn't perform today. Cops are killed over the Christmas holidays by repeat offenders who have been in the USA illegally all along. Yet you...want to make excuses. Your opposition to Trump is so strong, that you'd actually hold your own hatred ABOVE the welfare of Fellow Americans, and watch on and do nothing, while little girls are raped over and over again.

Not even I can be that cold.

Your argument was that "millions" of people every year die from overdosing on drugs brought across the border illegally from Mexico. It was simply either a) a lie, b) extremely gross exaggeration to bolster your own argument simply to support the wall, c) based off of not knowing so just making **** up, or d) some combination of all the above. I refuted what you posted, that millions were dying in the US every year from drug overdoses, and that was a crisis. You are wrong.

Far more people die from dozens, if not hundreds of other things than the combined total of what you are talking about every year in the US. Hell, more people die from overdosing on prescription drugs than those brought in illegally across our southern border, far more. Yet the crisis is on the border?

Why is people dying of heart disease or cancer not a crisis? They account for many times more deaths than any thing brought across the border.

Border towns have lower crime rates than most in land towns/cities. Most illegal drugs from the south come through legal points of entry and/or the ocean or flown in, not from people crossing the border in a way that would be blocked by a wall.

Most pimps and little girls who are prostitutes are American citizens, not illegal immigrants. And most of those who are illegal immigrants didn't just walk across the border.

Yet you refuse to address the real reasons that these things are going on, we have illegal immigration, and real ways of decreasing it, instead sticking with a "solution" that will so insignificantly reduce anything you are complaining about that you might as well do absolutely nothing, because it will be a huge waste of money and time. Spend that money instead on technology at both the border and other places where illegal entry is known to happen. Invest in more people at the border. Find better ways of keeping tabs on those who are here legally and ensuring that they leave when they are supposed to leave. Ensure all employers are using eVerify and enforce the laws against those who hire illegal immigrants. These are effective ways of combatting illegal immigration, not a wall.

Your argument was that "millions" of people every year die from overdosing on drugs brought across the border illegally from Mexico. It was simply either a) a lie, b) extremely gross exaggeration to bolster your own argument simply to support the wall, c) based off of not knowing so just making **** up, or d) some combination of all the above. I refuted what you posted, that millions were dying in the US every year from drug overdoses, and that was a crisis. You are wrong.
I'll take "B" Bob..."extremely gross exaggeration to bolster your own argument simply to support the wall" for $1000.00 please.

I'm a little surprised you need clarification.

Far more people die from dozens, if not hundreds of other things than the combined total of what you are talking about every year in the US. Hell, more people die from overdosing on prescription drugs than those brought in illegally across our southern border, far more. Yet the crisis is on the border?
And this is where our 2 perceptions cross. I would never be able to find it acceptable that thousands of my counrtymen were dying every year from drug overdoses, especially if the taps can be turned down considerably by building a wall.
Increased drug trafficking in the U.S. has led to an epidemic level of overdoses, surpassing car accidents and firearms as the leading cause of injury and death among Americans. Drug abuse is ending too many lives, too soon.
According to data from the DEA, the number of drug overdoses has climbed more than 50% in the last decade. Death and injury can be traced back to drug-related violence, overdoses from illicit drug use, accidental deaths as a result of drug abuse and injury or death related to smuggling.
Drug Trafficking Across Borders
try the whole article.

Why is people dying of heart disease or cancer not a crisis? They account for many times more deaths than any thing brought across the border.
It is a crisis.
American Cancer Society | Cancer Facts & Statistics
Rather startling eh? Tell me...how much success do you think you might have in convincing people to not smoke, and not eat red meat? Maybe even lay off the dairy products too. Think the US government is interested in that idea? Ya neither do I...
They should be though.

Border towns have lower crime rates than most in land towns/cities. Most illegal drugs from the south come through legal points of entry and/or the ocean or flown in, not from people crossing the border in a way that would be blocked by a wall.
Now you're just being silly. Don't most border towns already have barriers? As for the rest of your argument here...see above link.

Most pimps and little girls who are prostitutes are American citizens, not illegal immigrants. And most of those who are illegal immigrants didn't just walk across the border.
Human Trafficking and Smuggling | ICE
Again...you belittle, a crisis. This is slavery. Modern day slavery. And yes...they do just walk across the border.
What the hell is wrong with your 'superior liberal morals'? Oh I'm sorry I forgot...Trump...:roll:

Yet you refuse to address the real reasons that these things are going on, we have illegal immigration, and real ways of decreasing it, instead sticking with a "solution" that will so insignificantly reduce anything you are complaining about that you might as well do absolutely nothing, because it will be a huge waste of money and time. Spend that money instead on technology at both the border and other places where illegal entry is known to happen. Invest in more people at the border. Find better ways of keeping tabs on those who are here legally and ensuring that they leave when they are supposed to leave. Ensure all employers are using eVerify and enforce the laws against those who hire illegal immigrants. These are effective ways of combatting illegal immigration, not a wall.
They are PART of an overall solution that INCLUDES a visible and abrupt barrier between Mexico and the USA.!

Finally...
I thought is was rather funny to see that the vast majority of 'Extacy' comes from Canada. :cool:

I'll take "B" Bob..."extremely gross exaggeration to bolster your own argument simply to support the wall" for $1000.00 please.

I'm a little surprised you need clarification.

And this is where our 2 perceptions cross. I would never be able to find it acceptable that thousands of my counrtymen were dying every year from drug overdoses, especially if the taps can be turned down considerably by building a wall.

Drug Trafficking Across Borders
try the whole article.

It is a crisis.
American Cancer Society | Cancer Facts & Statistics
Rather startling eh? Tell me...how much success do you think you might have in convincing people to not smoke, and not eat red meat? Maybe even lay off the dairy products too. Think the US government is interested in that idea? Ya neither do I...
They should be though.

Now you're just being silly. Don't most border towns already have barriers? As for the rest of your argument here...see above link.

Human Trafficking and Smuggling | ICE
Again...you belittle, a crisis. This is slavery. Modern day slavery. And yes...they do just walk across the border.
What the hell is wrong with your 'superior liberal morals'? Oh I'm sorry I forgot...Trump...:roll:

They are PART of an overall solution that INCLUDES a visible and abrupt barrier between Mexico and the USA.!

Finally...
I thought is was rather funny to see that the vast majority of 'Extacy' comes from Canada. :cool:

So in other words, you don't really care and are just going for whatever Trump tells you will work.

What part of the vast majority of elicit drugs from south of the border (which account for less than half of those who die from overdoses, far less), come through other entry points than simply crossing the border, do you not understand? It isn't that hard to get.

The article does not detail what other articles I have posted do, that the vast majority of those drugs come through the ports of entry, not from catching people who are crossing the border at other points (which a wall might stop or simply cause cartels to change where they send them through at). So your whole rant about drugs killing people in relation to a wall is stupid because the two things have nothing to do with each other.

The article about human trafficking doesn't mention how those victims were brought into the US at all. That is the point. That those people who are doing such things are not going to be blocked by your wall regardless of how big your fantasy of it doing that is.

LMAO

:popcorn2:

The wall will stop people from easily setting foot on US soil and claiming asylum.

The wall will stop people from easily setting foot on US soil and claiming asylum.

No, it won't. It will merely slow them down. They can still just grab a ladder and scale the wall and simply go into the waiting arms of the BP on the other side, stating "I'm claiming asylum" on their way to whatever holding facility they are taken to. But now, rather than being able to clearly see how many they would be waiting for to come across and them coming in bigger numbers, the BP will have to waste time waiting for each of them to scale the wall and climb down to get them.

No, it won't. It will merely slow them down. They can still just grab a ladder and scale the wall and simply go into the waiting arms of the BP on the other side, stating "I'm claiming asylum" on their way to whatever holding facility they are taken to. But now, rather than being able to clearly see how many they would be waiting for to come across and them coming in bigger numbers, the BP will have to waste time waiting for each of them to scale the wall and climb down to get them.

If it is going to "slow them down" and they will have to "grab a ladder and scale the wall", I'd say I'm absolutely correct saying the wall will stop people from easily setting foot on US soil.

BTW...This is coming straight from the border patrol. They recognize the crisis you all deny.

If it is going to "slow them down" and they will have to "grab a ladder and scale the wall", I'd say I'm absolutely correct saying the wall will stop people from easily setting foot on US soil.

But it doesn't stop them, so then it isn't going to truly do anything except put our Border Patrol in a position where they need even more people just to monitor for these wall jumpers as they come over. Which do you think would be faster for BP to deal with, a group of a hundred simply walking across the border to surrender to them or a group of a hundred that has to scale a wall one or two at a time, as BP waits for each one to come over and then surrender to them?

But it doesn't stop them, so then it isn't going to truly do anything except put our Border Patrol in a position where they need even more people just to monitor for these wall jumpers as they come over. Which do you think would be faster for BP to deal with, a group of a hundred simply walking across the border to surrender to them or a group of a hundred that has to scale a wall one or two at a time, as BP waits for each one to come over and then surrender to them?

Make them work for it!

This shows how stupid this whole border situation is. The fact that you are arguing with me about how quickly these people can get into this country is disturbing.

1.) :lamo no it FACTUALLY wont, you just proved you have no idea about this topic
2.) that doenst answer my question that you quoted, ill ask again

So in other words, you don't really care and are just going for whatever Trump tells you will work.

What part of the vast majority of elicit drugs from south of the border (which account for less than half of those who die from overdoses, far less), come through other entry points than simply crossing the border, do you not understand? It isn't that hard to get.

The article does not detail what other articles I have posted do, that the vast majority of those drugs come through the ports of entry, not from catching people who are crossing the border at other points (which a wall might stop or simply cause cartels to change where they send them through at). So your whole rant about drugs killing people in relation to a wall is stupid because the two things have nothing to do with each other.

The article about human trafficking doesn't mention how those victims were brought into the US at all. That is the point. That those people who are doing such things are not going to be blocked by your wall regardless of how big your fantasy of it doing that is.

Oh 'other ports...other articles...other other other...'

Its so heart warming to see such Libbie care for fellow Americans. 'They can die and be raped...as long as Trump never gets his wall.'

Gee...aren't you an impressive citizen of the USA.

1.) :lamo no it FACTUALLY wont, you just proved you have no idea about this topic
2.) that doenst answer my question that you quoted, ill ask again

Who are you?

Who are you?

just one many posters pointing out facts that totally destroy your false claims and laughing about it :)

Back
Top Bottom