• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump sends "well wishes" to indicted Recruiter for Trumps Pedophile friend Jeffery Epstein

Re: Trump sends "well wishes" to indicted Recruiter for Trumps Pedophile friend Jeffery Epstein

I don't wish her well at all because I am not naive enough to think she had no idea what was going on.

Maxwell Detention Memo

Keep wishing a pedophile associate well - right up your sick alley of thinking pedophiles are better than any democrat.

I've posted the Maxwell indictment before. Everyone should read it. The details of what Maxwell is accused are absolutely grotesque, and the evidence is extremely compelling.

But let's be real. They won't read it. They don't read. They watch. If it's not on FoxNews or a Youtube video, it doesn't exist to that crowd.

And the funny part of this is that, if Trump had condemn Maxwell, rather than offering "well wishes"....EVERY Trump bootlicker out there would be condemning her today, including those in this thread. But because Trump supports here...they support her.

That's some seriously sick s**t.

But at the end of all of this, the bottom line for the Trump bootlicker crowd (Pirate, ModerateRight, Fletch, etc.) is that they will be remember for siding with a sex trafficking, child-molesting pedophile simply because she is connected to the president. And that scarlet letter will never fade.

Last edited:
Re: Trump sends "well wishes" to indicted Recruiter for Trumps Pedophile friend Jeffery Epstein

You mean like Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert?

Imagine if the story about Hastert's perversions came out while he was in power. I think we all know how the right would coalesce behind him, smear the victims, and claim it's all left-wing lies sponsored by George Soros.

Well this is odd. After wishing her well I found this of Trump saying that Epstein Island was a complete cesspool and he gives a little knowing smirk and says "Ask Prince Andrew what went on there." So Trump is definitely in the know about Child Murder Sex Island and definitely wished Epstein's closest assistant "well".

'Ask Prince Andrew': Trump gives cryptic answer about Epstein island in newly resurfaced interview | The Independent

Another post from you, another lie from you. You arent capable of honest discussion of any subject. And you just keep proving it over and over again.

How is his post a lie? It's factually correct. Trump was good friends with Epstein and Maxwell, he even said he saw them frequently yesterday! Enough times to have more than a couple photos taken with them, and there's even a video of them together partying! He's right, you don't seem to care what those people did as long as Donny come out clean, because you're with him on this. She's been indicted and will go to trial, unless she diiisssshes! I wouldn't call what Trump said praising, but to wish well an indicted (meaning there is ample evidence to go to trial) child sex slave trafficker is below the dignity of the office. By the way, has anyone seen the dignity of the office lately?

Well this is odd. After wishing her well I found this of Trump saying that Epstein Island was a complete cesspool and he gives a little knowing smirk and says "Ask Prince Andrew what went on there." So Trump is definitely in the know about Child Murder Sex Island and definitely wished Epstein's closest assistant "well".

'Ask Prince Andrew': Trump gives cryptic answer about Epstein island in newly resurfaced interview | The Independent

Trump will also be asked what went on there during the trial next summer when he is no longer protected by the presidency.
He wouldn't pardon her before then would he??? Why would he do that??? It would be very inappropriate if he did, like he wouldn't want it to go to trial for some reason. Can anybody think of a reason he wouldn't want it to go to trial??? :lol:

In Trump's press conference today, he was asked if he feared that the woman accused of recruiting most of Jeffery Epstein's known child sex victims (ages ranging from 11 to 16), might start to turn in powerful men". And for the 1st time in the HISTORY of this country, a sitting American president said "I wish her well" about an accused sex trafficker.

Trump says of sex trafficking suspect Ghislaine Maxwell, 'I wish her well'

Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’. Maxwell, a friend of the late Jeffrey Epstein, has been charged with recruiting girls into a circle of sexual abuse.

:3oops:

Obviously, Trump might be one of those "powerful men" that Maxwell might be tempted to "turn on". And, clearly, Trump understands that as well. Hence the odd and awkward signal he sent to her. It's almost the exact same thing Trump did when Michael Cohen was arrested...and when Roger Stone was arrested....and when Paul Manafort was arrested.

Americans are embarrassed about our current President. The last 3.5 years have been featured so much corruption and incompetence, and so many disgraceful rhetoric and behavior from this president that it will take a generation for the U.S. to regain its reputation and standing in the world.

The ONLY people who are proud of this president are his White Nationalist and/or Evangelical base.

Trump knows she has video and still captions... !!!!

Trump knows she has video and still captions... !!!!

LOL, perhaps.

Trump knows she knows SOMETHING. That much seems pretty clear.

Every former Trump associated who has been arrested or indicted gets the same "well wishes" from Trump. It's a signal.

Everyone needs to recall the 13 year old he allegedly raped that dropped her suit a year or two ago. Claiming the publicity and even death threats as the reason for dropping it. Having dropped it though in some ways probably adds some credibility. Ms. Maxwell may well have the story, and Trump's "well wishes" was clearly him signalling that one hand washes the other....

Jezebel said:
The Woman Who Accused Trump of Raping Her at 13 Just Dropped Her Lawsuit

A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at a party when she was just 13 years old has voluntarily dismissed her lawsuit, according to court records. The woman, who has gone by the pseudonyms Jane Doe and Katie Johnson, was a no-show at a much hyped press conference earlier this week with celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom....

So in addition to being currupt inept and incompetent, he's also a pedophile, maybe to be exposed soon.... :roll:

Wasn't innocent until proven otherwise still a thing in this country?

Yeah, Trump emphasized this when he said “he wished them well“ in his ads on the Central Park Five.

Back
Top Bottom