• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Selling USA Bibles

...Days before Easter, Mr. Trump posted a video on his social media platform in which he encouraged his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” named after the ballad by the country singer Lee Greenwood, which Mr. Trump plays as he takes the stage at his rallies.

“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It’s my favorite book,” said Mr. Trump, who before entering politics was not overtly religious and who notably stumbled while referencing a book of the Bible during his 2016 campaign. “It’s a lot of people’s favorite book.”...

According to the Bible’s website, Mr. Trump’s “name, likeness and image” are being used “under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC.”

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to questions about the business arrangement. But CIC Ventures is also connected to another product Mr. Trump has hawked while campaigning: $399 “Never Surrender” sneakers that he announced at a sneaker convention in Philadelphia last month.

3womaw.jpg

The unabashed anti-Christian tenor of this thread will not be missed by those of us within the MAGAsphere.

There may be repercussions.

MAGA.

thanks Bitter

forgive them, they are Clueless.

April 8, all aboard...

0001_06.gif...things were fine until this forum poster passed on, now not so funny

You are immediately awarded a Golden MAGA:

MAGA

thanks

gotta pray for the election, things probably gonna be different than what both sides are thinking.

in fact i know that.

everything you think you know about what is coming, well nice thought. there has been a change of plans, the Puppet Masters see things different most days

...Days before Easter, Mr. Trump posted a video on his social media platform in which he encouraged his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” named after the ballad by the country singer Lee Greenwood, which Mr. Trump plays as he takes the stage at his rallies.

“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It’s my favorite book,” said Mr. Trump, who before entering politics was not overtly religious and who notably stumbled while referencing a book of the Bible during his 2016 campaign. “It’s a lot of people’s favorite book.”...

According to the Bible’s website, Mr. Trump’s “name, likeness and image” are being used “under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC.”

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to questions about the business arrangement. But CIC Ventures is also connected to another product Mr. Trump has hawked while campaigning: $399 “Never Surrender” sneakers that he announced at a sneaker convention in Philadelphia last month.
Oh my....
How does he keep a straight face?

thanks Bitter

forgive them, they are Clueless.

April 8, all aboard...

View attachment 67501153...things were fine until this forum poster passed on, now not so funny

I suspect @Old 'N Chill will suffer a couple of mild lightning strikes in the next week or so just as a warning from God, so if Old 'N Chill is thinking of going outdoors to enjoy the incipient Canadian Spring, he should think twice.

MAGA.

With trump, we can have both!

too late, we already have both with The Criminals now in dee cee.

this guy isn't waiting for your capitalist elections, i think they have a million on the DMZ and 30 miles from Seoul.

anything else to tell us while we wait?

dims.apnewswer.jpg

too late, we already have both with The Criminals now in dee cee.

this guy isn't waiting for your capitalist elections, i think they have a million on the DMZ and 30 miles from Seoul.

anything else to tell us while we wait?

View attachment 67501162
Nah, trump's the dictator-lovin' would be POTUS and CinC.

Back
Top Bottom