• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says Russia supporting his reelection 'another misinformation campaign'

Probably dissolve the congress. Short of that, they'll stay in the cult.

I have no doubt Trump has suggested dissolving Congress, suspending the Constitution and declaring martial law over the land. Fortunately our government is so robust and well designed that the idea would never leave the Oval Office since it would be the final straw for the Republicans to unite with the Democrats and exercise the 25th Amendment. I know a lot of Democrats don't like Pence, but I think Pence is a true-blue American who supports the Constitution.

Meanwhile, WH staffers are getting their resumes ready.

3c44su.jpg

They are hacking voter rolls in every state, and we don't know about voting machines yet.

We k ow they tried, and have had four years to work on it.

We know they will do whatever they can to select trump.

At least this time his staff doesn't have to meet secretively, the Republican Senate has aid it's just fine to request and receive foreign assistance.

Trump and Putin are certainly laying out campaign strategy through diplomatic courier...

We want paper ballots. You're side wants electronic.

We want voter ID. That's the last thing you want.

Who do think is aiming to rig elections?

Your guilt has led to your paranoia.

I have no doubt Trump has suggested dissolving Congress, suspending the Constitution and declaring martial law over the land. Fortunately our government is so robust and well designed that the idea would never leave the Oval Office since it would be the final straw for the Republicans to unite with the Democrats and exercise the 25th Amendment. I know a lot of Democrats don't like Pence, but I think Pence is a true-blue American who supports the Constitution.

3c44su.jpg
Oh. My. God.

You're unhinged.

One day, and I'm not holding my breath, you people will tell us what Putin is specifically doing to alter our election results.

Are we not big boys and girls capable of walking into a polling booth and voting for whom we want? Is there a communist gun pointed at our heads in there?

Everybody sees through this. You already did the Russia thing once, among so many other things that we lost count.

Such whiny little runts, you've become.
Who are "you people"? Americans? Supporters of the Constitution? People who understand Putin is a tin-plated murderous thug and violator of the Russian Constitution?

2rsh3s.jpg

Pushing Sanders, who is so far Left that many Democrats, much less Independents, don't approve, would divide the Democratic party. "Divide and conquer" is an old truism. Dividing the Democratic party helps ensure a Trump reelection. Dividing America weakens America and helps Russia by keeping us busy on our side of the pond so they can do whatever they like in Europe, Africa and the ME.

Yes-- dividing the country benefits Russia.
So when people think (thought) that Trump was conspiring with Russia that was also part of the plot.

So when people think (thought) that Trump was conspiring with Russia that was also part of the plot.

Agreed there is a difference between actively conspiring and simply being easily manipulated. Trump's weakness is avarice and Putin's strength is ruthless power.

Anyone here who believes Russia is our friend and who thinks the United States military and our intelligence agencies are our enemies either fails to grasp the reality of the situation or is actively working against the best interests of the United States of America.

2e8pym.jpg

Who are "you people"? Americans? Supporters of the Constitution? People who understand Putin is a tin-plated murderous thug and violator of the Russian Constitution?

2rsh3s.jpg

Russia gave over $145,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary gave 20% of our uranium to Russia.

And you didn't say a word.

She loses to Trump and now Bernie is taking over your party.

And now you're upset.

Lol, it ain't working, buddy.

Agreed there is a difference between actively conspiring and simply being easily manipulated. Trump's weakness is avarice and Putin's strength is ruthless power.

Anyone here who believes Russia is our friend and who thinks the United States military and our intelligence agencies are our enemies either fails to grasp the reality of the situation or is actively working against the best interests of the United States of America.

2e8pym.jpg

Well, it should be noted that the Obama Admin suspected Mr. Trump was active conspirator in the Russian efforts and structured their investigation along these lines.
I would think that was not in the best interests of the USA. Trump is correct in questioning the leadership of IC during the Obama years.

Certainly, many people used the false narrative of collusion as a political weapon -- that is to say, they used the Russian operation to score political points against their politcal opponents.

LOL-- believing anonymous Russian sources is a sign of sobered thinking; not believing it a sign of believing in Russian propaganda.
God help us all.

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective - Lawfare

Nothing in the dossier has been disproven as proven in this article along with a list of the many things that have been verified.

The dossier holds up well over time..

Do you have a legitimate source for those claims?

3c44su.jpg

I don't think he can pull it off, as the military probably wouldn't go along, IMO. I don't have a warm view of Pence.

Well, it should be noted that the Obama Admin suspected Mr. Trump was active conspirator in the Russian efforts and structured their investigation along these lines.
I would think that was not in the best interests of the USA. Trump is correct in questioning the leadership of IC during the Obama years.

Certainly, many people used the false narrative of collusion as a political weapon -- that is to say, they used the Russian operation to score political points against their politcal opponents.

There were certainly suspicious links between the Trump campaign and Russia. I think those links were worth investigating. You obviously do not since you posted "that was not in the best interests of the USA".

I'm fine with investigating links between the IC and the Obama administration. This is where you and I differ: I think all suspicion of corruption and criminal activity should be investigated. You seem to think only the Democrats should be investigated. Since Trump has been in office over 3 years and has hand-picked 3 AGs and the Director of the FBI, why don't you think Hillary and Obama have been investigated?

Of course the partisans, regardless of political affiliation, exaggerate claims. That's why the appointment of bipartisan special investigators is important and that bipartisan panels examine the findings.

I don't think he can pull it off, as the military probably wouldn't go along, IMO. I don't have a warm view of Pence.

Agreed Trump couldn't pull it off, that's why such a delusional idea would never leave the Oval Office. However, is there any doubt this addled idiot would suggest it, especially if he lost the election?

Pence would work with the Republican party. He may be the last chance the Republicans have to redeem themselves before the entire party implodes.

And you didn't say a word. ....

Prove it.

BTW, just because I think Trump is a f***ing moron doesn't make me a Democrat. I'm not a Democrat and have never been one. I've been voting Republican probably far longer than you've been alive. As usual, I won't be voting Democrat in 2020.

Agreed Trump couldn't pull it off, that's why such a delusional idea would never leave the Oval Office. However, is there any doubt this addled idiot would suggest it, especially if he lost the election?

Pence would work with the Republican party. He may be the last chance the Republicans have to redeem themselves before the entire party implodes.

Lol, meanwhile, a communist who despises your party is leading your primary in delegates.

The DNC is severely at risk of going extinct if Bernie is allowed to win.

Prove it.

BTW, just because I think Trump is a f***ing moron doesn't make me a Democrat. I'm not a Democrat and have never been one. I've been voting Republican probably far longer than you've been alive. As usual, I won't be voting Democrat in 2020.
I'm not a big Trump fan either.

But if you're a true conservative, you look at results, not Twitter. Neither of us can argue with his results, which are among the best if our lifetimes.

We want paper ballots. You're side wants electronic.

We want voter ID. That's the last thing you want.

Who do think is aiming to rig elections?

Your guilt has led to your paranoia.

Actually I like the voter machine we have in my township.

It's s screen that records your vote on a paper roll that you view to make sure the print is the same as your vote.

Problem with paper ballots it here in Wisconsin In one particular republican county there have been. Twice that new bags of paper ballots found the next day changing the outcome.

Voters I'ds are voter suppression, period. Just as purging voter rolls eliminating early voting and closing voting places...

I don't see any going back now. That doesn't mean that they'll stop winning, though. The Democratic party is often a wet towel at a gunfight.

I don't see any going back now. That doesn't mean that they'll stop winning, though. The Democratic party is often a wet towel at a gunfight.

Helix is wrong, of course. The Dems are going to sweep this fall.

LOL-- you spent the last three years weaponizing Russian disinformation against your political opponents.
And you still won't give it or see that you were snookered.

A. No, I haven't. To assert that I have is to admit to lying.
B. All intelligence agencies and the Senate itself confirmed exactly what I've been saying.
C. You are proof positive that Russian disinformation is working.
D. You lose, again.

Yip, trump is a Russian asset, of course him working with Russia was part of the plot.

That article doesn’t support your claim. So where did you really get those claims from?

I can't read the link since it requires a subscription with a limit of free readings per month but I take your word that it's an unsupported claim on Erod's part.

Back
Top Bottom