• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he's still interested in buying Greenland. Denmark says it's not for sale.

Another nipple twister for the idiots on the left ... :lol:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
I promise not to do this to Greenland!
5:07 PM - 19 Aug 2019

ECXzFuBXkAc0Dbf.jpg:large

President Trump reaffirmed that he wants to buy Greenland. Says he's spoken to Denmark about if.

Trump says he'''s still interested in buying Greenland. Denmark says it'''s not for sale.

Trouble is, the Danish PM says it's not only not for sale, he can't believe the offer is serious. For one thing, he says, Greenland belongs to Greenlanders and they're pretty much unanimously against the idea.

Who wouldn't want the chance to be Puerto Rico with icebergs?

Because Greenland needs a golf course and tacky resort?

The Greenland newspapers (two of them, it appears), don't seem to think the idea is out of the question. The thinking seems to be that they, and not Denmark, will decide.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
More

The funny part being is that he'd build up the surrounding area as well.

I hate how they can be pissed about some of the most stupid things.

That real cute you taking up for the Greenlanders against the mean old Trump, the way you do.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
More

You forgot the golf course!

_102482595_trumpreuters.jpg

Thank god something positive came out of this insane discussion.. Trump has cancelled his trip to Denmark.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom