• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

Trump most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
c1b895dd37414c0c785a6c5498cf6d75.jpg

Kissed/kissing Putin's ass, and sucking up to KJU, even as a top military official went on national tv and stated N.Korea is building nukes "faster than any country on the planet." Also a horrible role model for our youth. Advocating the grabbing of women's private parts is absolutely disgusting.

Did you forget he was calling KJU "rocketman". That doesn't sound like sucking up to me. Trump plays both sides. that's how you negotiate.

Regarding Trump as a role model. This is yet another example of how you people are so outwardly motivated. You let the world influence you instead of you influencing it. Start by being good role models for your own children. Stop looking for guidance from Hollywood. Your kids are surely going to experience far worse than statements about grabbing a women by her private parts. Also, stop demonizing Trump for being a regular dude. He didn't know he was being recorded. This wasn't meant for the public.

Last edited:
Compared to Biden...…...Trump is Mensa

Did you forget he was calling KJU "rocketman". That doesn't sound like sucking up to me. Trump plays both sides. that's how you negotiate.

Regarding Trump as a role mode. This is yet another example of how you people so outwardly motivated. You let the world influence you instead of you influencing it. Start by being good parents and teaching your kids well. They are surely going to experience far worse than statements about grabbing a women by her private parts. Also, stop demonizing Trump for being a regular dude. He didn't know he was being recorded. This wasn't meant for the public.

Emphasis on 'was'. Now he claims he is 'in love with kju, because KJU writes him beautiful letters.' Some fine foreign policy there. :roll:

Trump isn't even smarter than a ewe. During his campaign to become CIC of the world's most powerful military, when queried, he was oblivious as to what the nuclear triad is. Also, recently crapped all over our top military brass calling them 'dumb fools.' ( A projection of magnificent proportion )

That's not as bad as thinking there are 57 states.

Regarding Trump as a role model. This is yet another example of how you people are so outwardly motivated. You let the world influence you instead of you influencing it. Start by being good role models for your own children. Stop looking for guidance from Hollywood. Your kids are surely going to experience far worse than statements about grabbing a women by her private parts. Also, stop demonizing Trump for being a regular dude. He didn't know he was being recorded. This wasn't meant for the public.
This.
Right...This thread is an indicator of how progressives (and some GOPs) think. If someone doesn't agree, they are incompetent and evil and a liar and...

Compared to Biden...…...Trump is Mensa

Exactly! The same people who say Trump should not be a role model are going to vote for a pedophile for President.

Now this, I agree with.

Trump certainly IS the most dangerous individual to hold the presidency...at least, most dangerous to the swamp dwellers who are beholden to the millions of dollars that they've received from their donors...to the multinational globalists (the donors) who are at risk of losing trillions because of Trump. The Chinese and the Russians also know how dangerous Trump is. He is costing them billions.

But the ones that Trump is absolutely NO danger to is...Main Street USA.

When his tenure is finally over, there will be a dark irony to his supposed drain-the-swamp agenda. His presidency's most notable instances of not draining the swamp and not holding sleazy Americans accountable will involve swamp men such as Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, Tom Price, Ryan Zinke, Reince Preibus, Steve Bannon, Scott Pruitt, Devin Nunes, and the list just goes on into infinity.

False!

The most "incompetent" title goes to those presidents who got us into unnecessary wars, such as the Civil War, World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and the Iraq War.

President Trump has kept us out of foreign wars.

A big thanks to him. A big sigh of relief from all fathers and mothers.

I've always adhered to the theory that you get more bees with honey rather than vinegar.

Most of the media (and therefore liberalism) is geared towards calling republicans dumb. This doesn't make much headway, as Trump got elected in 2016 despite the vinegar from the left, and will likely get re-elected in spite of a doubling of the vinegar. People don't like vinegar splashed in their face.

I suggest a different route for the left: Lure Trump voters away with honey. Rather than say how stupid someone is to vote for Trump, convince them of all the benefits they'll get when they have a Bernie or a Warren as their president.
It would be cool if we could debate on the issues. IMO Bernie and Warren have nothing to offer other than to make America Venezuela.

Show me, a broken glass Trump supporter, how they could do that.

To the Democrat field's credit, unlike all those before them, they are running unabashedly left rather than using deception to make themselves more palatable to the center. We can thank Bernie and the squad for that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trump has been making some great trade deals. A bipartisan vote of 89-10 says the Senate liked his North American deal. It's obvious Trump is smarter than you.

With his “America First” policy, Donald Trump has increasingly undermined international trade law. And that comes with huge costs not only for our trading partners but also for the United States itself. Farmers in particular, have suffered major losses due to the retaliatory measures especially of China, and they're vocally calling for a removal of the tariffs. Two years ago, economic research institutes had forecast significant job losses in the United States as a result of the steel and aluminum tariffs as well as the potential import tax on automobiles.

What Trump has done is roll back 50 or 60 years of progressive trade liberalization. These were international linkages that didn’t exist back in the 1950s. Undoing that is very, very economically dangerous. One of the biggest casualties has been manufacturing jobs

A better strategy would be for the US to consider investing more in our ailing infrastructure as well as education and training to strengthen our international competitiveness.

It would be cool if we could debate on the issues. IMO Bernie and Warren have nothing to offer other than to make America Venezuela.

Show me, a broken glass Trump supporter, how they could do that.

To the Democrat field's credit, unlike all those before them, they are running unabashedly left rather than using deception to make themselves more palatable to the center. We can thank Bernie and the squad for that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm under the impression that trump could have had a great presidency if only he had not sucked up to the Base and, rather, spent the past 4 years building a populist coalition. In many ways, the gripes of his supporters are not that much unlike those of Bernie and Warren. But, then he'd lose the racists and the haters. So, I guess I get it.

It might be more nuanced than John states, in that I am sure we've had some ignorant men hold that office before. But, certainly none in modern times compare to this moron. So, I voted "True."

I would vote for you as president which would put Trump into second place.

Yes, Trump is the most ignorant, incompetent individual to hold presidency.
That is true.

But if Barack Obama had been added to the choices....He'd have won hands down as he was by far the worst president of my lifetime.....worst than Jimmy Carter if you can imagine that!

I believe that president Trump on the other hand has been the BEST president of my lifetime by far!!!

But if Barack Obama had been added to the choices....He'd have won hands down as he was by far the worst president of my lifetime.....worst than Jimmy Carter if you can imagine that!

I believe that president Trump on the other hand has been the BEST president of my lifetime by far!!!

Since Obama was eloquent and the first black President(sort of), people refused to see how awful he was. These people have done the opposite with Trump refusing to see how great he has been as President.

Since Obama was eloquent and the first black President(sort of),

Only total racists make that sort of black qualifier. In the segregationist south, what would Obama have been considered? Black. In the slave trade, what would Obama have been considered? Black. Obama by any measure is our first black president, and is by any measure, regardless of what you think of his politics, a far better person that Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom