• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump lawyer says a president cannot be impeached for abusing his power

Innuendo? You obviously didn't read the article.

There's more bad news on the way you'll also have to ignore. Inside the Beltway: Profiles in corruption: Peter Schweizer strikes again - Washington Times
Innuendo is implying wrongdoing without specifically saying so. Your article said, 'a lot of people round Biden made a lot of money,' implying that Biden had something to do with it and that it was illicit. The article made no mention of Biden wrongdoing. So, yes, it's innuendo.

Here is the link:
Did Barack Obama Steal His Social Security Number?

I will admit, the snopes article does not show any concern over two dates of birth. I got my data mixed up. Let me rephrase my first statement:

Possibly because there were NOT "two dates of birth".

I ran the SSN which your graphic indicates is Mr. Obama's through SSN Validator for myself and suggest that you do the same. There is, currently, no "death record" associated with that SSN and there most surely would be if the person who was born in 1890 and who has since died had had the same SSN.

The only time snopes is correct is when they reveal Obama is using an SSN number with a Connecticut prefix (042-68-4425)
A state in which he has no family and no history.
[/quote]

Indeed, and what Snopes said about that was

Likewise, the claim that Social Security numbers beginning with 042 are “reserved for Connecticut residents” is false. As explained by the Social Security Administration, the area number portion of a SSN does not (and never did) necessarily correspond to the state in which an applicant was born or resides; it simply reflects the mailing address which the applicant has requested his newly issued card be sent to. That mailing address does not have to be the same as the applicant’s residence address: it can be the address of a friend, relative, employer, rented post office box, or anyone else authorized to receive mail on his behalf:

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant’s mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since..
[SOURCE]

wasn't it?

That being said, now that the snopes article has confirmed Obama's real SSN for us (it was originally found on a poorly redacted page of his 2009 tax returns and has since become public knowledge) we can run this SSN through any number of federal databases to reveal that it does in fact have two dates of birth associated with it. One DOB is from 1890 and the other is Obama's real birthday:

Captureteasdf.png

Any time you have an SSN associated with two dates of birth it's a clear cut sign of identity fraud (except in Obama's case of course as he is above the law)

More background on why older SSN numbers are used in identity fraud:

"The issue traces back to a larger discrepancy the audit found, that 6.5 million Social Security numbers for people born before June 16, 1901 do not have a date of death on record in the administration’s “Numident” system. Without a date of death properly noted in the database, government agencies and other entities inquiring wouldn’t necessarily know an individual was deceased and fraud may occur more easily as a result"

And I will give you a nickel if you can guess the identity of the person with the 1890 DOB associated with Obama's SSN.

According to SSN Validation, there is none.

And Trump is not the second coming, he is the restrainer. (See 2nd Thessalonians Chapter two)

Thank you for the good laugh that you provided by inferring that Mr. Trump is somehow someone who is "holding back sin".

So, because a president flaunts the law and Congress lets him do it, an embezzler ,because he has stolen from your company proves that he is allowed to embezzle, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to do it. (?????)

That does appear to be a fairly accurate analogy to the line of defence that Mr. Trump's lawyers are advancing.

PS - I have always had a soft spot in my heart for lawyers with exceptionally "Giggle Tolerance Factors" (having had a reputation for having an elevated one myself) and who can advance the most far-fetched positions without breaking out into gales of laughter at the ludicrousness of what they are asking otherwise intelligent people to accept as being factually, legally, and logically sound.

Thank you for delegitimizing yourself right off the bat.

Go poison the well somewhere else.

I will not refrain from personally criticizing you simply because my criticism hurts your feelings.

Last edited:
I will not refrain from personally criticizing you simply because my criticism hurts your feelings.

I'm just pointing out how you lack all integrity when it comes to honest debate, nothing more.

Switch on Senate Impeachment Trial:
Kremlin… Kremlin…president…Kremlin…election…Ukraine…Kremiin…Vladimir Putin…Donald Tramp….Ukraine…Ukraine…Vladimir Putin….Vladimir Putin…Ukraine…president Tramp...Putin...Kremlin...
Switch it off
The Trumpliers launched a counterattack. And of course it coincided with the start of the impeachment hearings in the Senate..
Dershowitz: 'Secret' Emails Will Prove I Was Framed | Law & Crime

Last edited:
Switch on Senate Impeachment Trial:
Kremlin… Kremlin…president…Kremlin…election…Ukraine…Kremiin…Vladimir Putin…Donald Tramp….Ukraine…Ukraine…Vladimir Putin….Vladimir Putin…Ukraine…president Tramp...Putin...Kremlin...
Switch it off
The Trumpliers launched a counterattack. And of course it coincided with the start of the impeachment hearings in the Senate..
Dershowitz: 'Secret' Emails Will Prove I Was Framed | Law & Crime

So you enjoy seeing your posts in this forum as apparently attention is what you want and need. This post offers nothing to the forum but says a lot about you

Back
Top Bottom