• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Jr. told investigators he can't recall if he discussed Russian meeting with his father

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Hey Trumps. That number isn't actually blocked... For people who are so paranoid about everything, I can't believe they are really using a blocked number as proof that something cannot be known. :roll: I'll say it again. Trump is really bad at being a politician.

WASHINGTON — After setting up a meeting with Russian agents to discuss what he thought would be incriminating information on Hillary Clinton in June 2016, Donald Trump Jr. made an 11-minute phone call to a blocked phone number, according to a transcript of his interview with Senate investigators released Wednesday.

USA Today | Trump Jr. told investigators he can't recall if he discussed Russian meeting with his father

Here's more from Swampy Jr.

CNN | The 31 most important, insightful and just plain odd lines from Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia testimony

Last edited:
Hey Trumps. That number isn't actually blocked... For people who are so paranoid about everything, I can't believe they are really using a blocked number as proof that something cannot be known. :roll: I'll say it again. Trump is really bad at being a politician.

I think Trump's good at being a politician. He's lousy at being a policy maker and he's even worse at being a human being of good character, or even one of "so-so" character.

USA Today | Trump Jr. told investigators he can't recall if he discussed Russian meeting with his father

Here's more from Swampy Jr.

CNN | The 31 most important, insightful and just plain odd lines from Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia testimony

I don't need to open the links because I was watching various reports on all sorts of channels last night about all this. What an enormous crock of **** that I'm sure the citizens of Trump Fan Nation are buying, hook line and sinker.

Trump Junior doesn't remember ever talking to his father about this investigation? Trump Junior gets his father's campaign manager and his brother in law into a meeting with Russians that he believed was going to provide devastating dirt on Clinton, and he never told his father - and he wants us to think his father didn't find out about it until he read about it in the newspapers?. What a ****ing arrogant, ignorant piece of crap Junior is. He's as bad as his father.

Most Americans aren't stupid, shockingly. The Americans who have brains know this is all a load of ****. Save it for the suckers, Junior. You're busted.

I don't need to open the links because I was watching various reports on all sorts of channels last night about all this. What an enormous crock of **** that I'm sure the citizens of Trump Fan Nation are buying, hook line and sinker.

Trump Junior doesn't remember ever talking to his father about this investigation? Trump Junior gets his father's campaign manager and his brother in law into a meeting with Russians that he believed was going to provide devastating dirt on Clinton, and he never told his father - and he wants us to think his father didn't find out about it until he read about it in the newspapers?. What a ****ing arrogant, ignorant piece of crap Junior is. He's as bad as his father.

Most Americans aren't stupid, shockingly. The Americans who have brains know this is all a load of ****. Save it for the suckers, Junior. You're busted.

"and he wants us to think his father didn't find out about it until he read about it in the newspapers"

Seems to be a reoccurring theme;

*President Barack Obama told CBS News in March 2015 that he learned about Hillary Clinton's private email server 'through news reports.'*

https://www.politico.com/video/2016...e-time-everybody-else-learned-about-it-061067

"and he wants us to think his father didn't find out about it until he read about it in the newspapers"

*President Barack Obama told CBS News in March 2015 that he learned about Hillary Clinton's private email server 'through news reports.'*

https://www.politico.com/video/2016...e-time-everybody-else-learned-about-it-061067

This thread isn't about Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, and nor was my post. Please stay on topic or start a new thread about them. Thanks.

This thread isn't about Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, and nor was my post. Please stay on topic or start a new thread about them. Thanks.

Yeah, I know, whataboutism is a bitch when your double standards are thrown back in your face.

Yeah, I know, whataboutism is a bitch when your double standards are thrown back in your face.

If Barack Obama was Hillary Clinton's Daddy, there would be a correlation to what we are discussing here. He isn't.

If it came out that Hillary Clinton set up a meeting with Barack Obama's Chief of Staff and Barack Obama's mother in law to announce that she had bought a private email server to use it for purposes of helping her Daddy win an election, there would be a correlation to what we are discussing here. That didn't happen.

If Barack Obama, Hillary's Daddy, was under investigation, and Hillary claimed to not remember ever discussing the investigation with her Daddy, there would be a correlation to what we are discussing here. He still isn't her Daddy, and he was never under investigation.

So I suggest you get back on topic because you not only went off topic, your off-topic post wasn't even in the same realm of discussion.

If Barack Obama was Hillary Clinton's Daddy, there would be a correlation to what we are discussing here. He isn't.

If it came out that Hillary Clinton set up a meeting with Barack Obama's Chief of Staff and Barack Obama's mother in law to announce that she had bought a private email server to use it for purposes of helping her Daddy win an election, there would be a correlation to what we are discussing here. That didn't happen.

If Barack Obama, Hillary's Daddy, was under investigation, and Hillary claimed to not remember ever discussing the investigation with her Daddy, there would be a correlation to what we are discussing here. He still isn't her Daddy, and he was never under investigation.

So I suggest you get back on topic because you not only went off topic, your off-topic post wasn't even in the same realm of discussion.

Your words tres;

Seems to be a reoccurring theme.

Your words tres;

Seems to be a reoccurring theme.

Yes, it's a reoccurring theme. The Trumps lie, and suckers believe it. We all know that.

Yes, it's a reoccurring theme. The Trumps lie, and suckers believe it. We all know that.

It's all good tres, hard partisans are full of double standards, you are not alone.

It's all good tres, hard partisans are full of double standards, you are not alone.

Do you plan to participate in the thread topic anytime soon, or are you just going to keep going off topic? You're being disrespectful to the OP who started this thread to talk about the subject of the thread, not Obama, Clinton or "hard partisans".

I wonder if you realize the irony. Probably not... Swampy Jr used the excuse that they used, and you are fine with it.

Do you plan to participate in the thread topic anytime soon, or are you just going to keep going off topic? You're being disrespectful to the OP who started this thread to talk about the subject of the thread, not Obama, Clinton or "hard partisans".

You brought it up tres, maybe you should be more careful with what you say/post.

As far as Jr. is concerned, he maybe lying or he maybe telling the truth. Only time will tell.

I wonder if you realize the irony. Probably not... Swampy Jr used the excuse that they used, and you are fine with it.

If you say so NeverTrumpGOP, I assume you were OK with Obama saying the same thing, which BTW, we now know as a lie.

Well, now we know if Chelsea Clinton was found to be setting up meetings with Iranians to get Trumps tax returns in exchange for lifting sanctions, and doing it secretly and repeatedly lying about the meeting, you would be totally OK with it.

Well, now we know if Chelsea Clinton was found to be setting up meetings with Iranians to get Trumps tax returns in exchange for lifting sanctions, and doing it secretly and repeatedly lying about the meeting, you would be totally OK with it.

If you say so. [sarcasm off]

That's a question yet to be answered.

You said that Obama lied when he said he heard about Hillary's server for the first time on the news, and you chalk it up to an excuse used by Obama w/o offering any proof that he lied.
We know that Swamp's Swamp often uses the "I can't recall," or, "I don't remember," excuse when it comes to testifying about things. You can't both not remember and remember that Swamp found out about it on the news. It can't be both. So yes, Swampy Jr. has lied to the American people and under oath to Congress. It's a lot worse than what you accused Obama of doing, especially since Swampy Jr. seems to have poor memory skills and shouldn't be anywhere near classified intelligence.

You said that Obama lied when he said he heard about Hillary's server for the first time on the news, and you chalk it up to an excuse used by Obama w/o offering any proof that he lied.
We know that Swamp's Swamp often uses the "I can't recall," or, "I don't remember," excuse when it comes to testifying about things. You can't both not remember and remember that Swamp found out about it on the news. It can't be both. So yes, Swampy Jr. has lied to the American people and under oath to Congress. It's a lot worse than what you accused Obama of doing, especially since Swampy Jr. seems to have poor memory skills and shouldn't be anywhere near classified intelligence.

*Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal*

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

He knew.

OK and Swampy JR used a blocked number. Not any different. Bud.

Until we know who owns the blocked numbers AND what was said during those conversations all we have is supposition.

Until we know who owns the blocked numbers AND what was said during those conversations all we have is supposition.

True, but it's not hard to assume who he was talking to. Especially, since 11 minutes on the phone is actually a really long time.

True, but it's not hard to assume who he was talking to. Especially, since 11 minutes on the phone is actually a really long time.

Sorry, but assumptions do not evidence make. Like I've already said, it's a question that's yet to be answered.

You brought it up tres, maybe you should be more careful with what you say/post.

As far as Jr. is concerned, he maybe lying or he maybe telling the truth. Only time will tell.

I didn't bring up Obama or Clinton. You did. Speaking of lying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom