• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is the only authentic candidate in the top 3

I suppose Gabbard is authentic. But who knows, really? we don't get to hear from her much

But I don't care bc she is an advocate for baby killing like all the other D candidates.

yang seemed sincere but... ditto

so in the top 3 running for pres

Trump is the only authentic one, the one who didn't change his beliefs in the middle of the primaries. Yes, he did once claim to be a D but he was a R b4 he ran and once he became R.. well, he was actually (IMO) proud to be a R. He is a strong conservative and again, authentic

a lot of the candidates... Warren.. for example. She is always trying to tell us she is someone she isn't.. Native American.. etc. She does not tell us the truth (fired for being visibly pregnant? please!) . If she were president, and she told us that Kim Jong In was planning on nuking us..

How would we know?

she has lied so many times....

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics or ethics.

PolitiFact | Donald Trump

Where do you get such nonsense? Trump won the popular vote in 30 states, NOT 49.

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, 48.2% of the total vote. Trump got 62,979,636 votes, 46.1% of the total vote. That's a difference of 2.86 million votes, not 1.8 million - maybe you mistyped.

The remaining 5.7% of the vote went to other candidates, like Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Evan McMullin, and, various odd-ball characters.

177 million live in the counties that voted for Clinton compared to 146 million in Trump counties*. County populations include persons of all ages, not just voters

You are over stating what I said. Yes, Trump won 30 states and Clinton won 20. But in popular vote between the two, Trump won the popular vote of 49 states combined.

Yes, Hillary had 2.8 million more votes than Trump which won here the popular vote of 50 states, right?

But she had over 4 million more votes than Trump in California meaning Trump won the popular vote in 49 states prior to Hillary getting 4 million more than Trump in California. Its in the math.

Trump University was not a scam.

I do not regard “I didn’t become a real estate mogul after taking a three day seminar” to be fraud in any sense.

It wasn't a scam? So please explain why it was forced to close down (like his 'foundation'), and he was forced to pay out $25 million-according to you for no reason.

Trump University - Wikipedia

By the way, the court and jury disagreed with you and considered the un-acredited 'university' to be fraudulent. Of course you are entitled to an opinion, however misguided.

Last edited:
I suppose Gabbard is authentic. But who knows, really? we don't get to hear from her much

But I don't care bc she is an advocate for baby killing like all the other D candidates.

yang seemed sincere but... ditto

so in the top 3 running for pres

Trump is the only authentic one, the one who didn't change his beliefs in the middle of the primaries. Yes, he did once claim to be a D but he was a R b4 he ran and once he became R.. well, he was actually (IMO) proud to be a R. He is a strong conservative and again, authentic

a lot of the candidates... Warren.. for example. She is always trying to tell us she is someone she isn't.. Native American.. etc. She does not tell us the truth (fired for being visibly pregnant? please!) . If she were president, and she told us that Kim Jong In was planning on nuking us..

How would we know?

she has lied so many times....

Trump openly supports more of the things that conservative Christians in America want a candidate to support, which explains his huge popularity among conservative Christian voters.

...too Bad, Job 34:30 applies, right wingers. We have a moral authority to not take y'all seriously about economics, ethics, or morals.

You are over stating what I said. Yes, Trump won 30 states and Clinton won 20. But in popular vote between the two, Trump won the popular vote of 49 states combined.

Yes, Hillary had 2.8 million more votes than Trump which won here the popular vote of 50 states, right?

But she had over 4 million more votes than Trump in California meaning Trump won the popular vote in 49 states prior to Hillary getting 4 million more than Trump in California. Its in the math.

WOW! You really are unable to comprehend simple words and numbers. Clinton also had 1.7 million more votes in NY, 1.1 million more in CO, 900,000 more in MA and 500,000 more in NJ and WA. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in 20 states.

If you subtract the 4,629,978 California/Clinton votes then you must also subtract the 4,483,810 California votes for Trump from Trump's number of received votes

WOW! You really are unable to comprehend simple words and numbers. Clinton also had 1.7 million more votes in NY, 1.1 million more in CO, 900,000 more in MA and 500,000 more in NJ and WA. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in 20 states.

If you subtract the 4,629,978 California/Clinton votes then you must also subtract the 4,483,810 California votes for Trump from Trump's number of received votes

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. Either Hillary only won the popular vote in 20 states or she won the popular vote in 50.

Which is it.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. Either Hillary only won the popular vote in 20 states or she won the popular vote in 50.

Which is it.

I can't have it both ways?!!? You were the one who wrote: "Trump won the popular vote in 49 states" One must assume that simple addition and subtraction are beyond your basic knowledge level.

I can't have it both ways?!!? You were the one who wrote: "Trump won the popular vote in 49 states" One must assume that simple addition and subtraction are beyond your basic knowledge level.

Not what I said. If Hillary won the popular vote for all 50 states combined by 2.8 million more votes than Trump,

But received 4 million more votes in California than Trump did,

That means that before California was counted, Trump had the popular vote in 49 states combined.

Simple math.

Back
Top Bottom