• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Going Off On A Washington Post Reporter on Twitter

It WAS fake news. You mean just because the reporter Says OOPS, it’s NOT??

He didn't write a story about it. It was a tweet on his personal account, and he deleted it in short order after he found it was in error.

All I can say is that all media is biased, that TV news is garbage, and big mistakes are ****ing terrible. I really do want everything vetted well, the more so the more important it is and/or the more important its target is. But a mistake is a mistake, while a lie is a lie.

But if we're going to worry about less-than-truths and so forth, we also need to look at the uniquely long lists of distortions, exaggerations, lies, and general crappery that our CiC has spewed. No, he's not the media. But why should one position of authority be distinguished from another?

It shouldn’t. In fact, unless it has something to do with national security, the CIC should be held to an even higher standard. And I find that he certainly is.

If Trump were to say most poop is brown, a reporter would call it out as a lie. I can see the headline now...

Another lie! Trump calls poop brown when it’s really equal portions of green and red.

Interesting... Which one is true?

My statement was completely true, and right here in this thread for all to see.
Post number 10 WAS and IS invoking Godwin's Law
and...
(yawn) this is another "look what Trump did now " thread.

Tell me what is not true about either one of these?

Look I voted for Trump, but I sure as heck do not like him, or his unprofessional tweets.
That being said, it also does not mean I will also side with the rabid Trump hate and foolishness I see on here either.
I saw the same exact foolish hate toward Obama, but never let myself get caught up in it.
It does not really affect my daily life very much at all.

I had an equally difficult time trying to convince someone earlier that I just don't care about Climate Change.
Yet they persisted and just could not wrap their head around it.
Nor could they change the subject.
Fixating and obsessing on something you have no control over is not healthy.

Last edited:
It shouldn’t. In fact, unless it has something to do with national security, the CIC should be held to an even higher standard. And I find that he certainly is.

If Trump were to say most poop is brown, a reporter would call it out as a lie. I can see the headline now...

Actually the reverse is true. It's even a thing that when Trump makes any knid of signinj-ificant statement, there's invariably a Trump tweet somewhere that contradicts it, or complains about Obama doing what he just did. Trump fills the air with untruth and complaints of fake news in order to make the average Joe distrust everything.
Those who attempt to call him on his lies are decried as "fake news"

At Trump’s rally last night:-He endorsed a pedophile
-A speaker compared his Israel decision to “Jesus’ return”
-He mocked protesters exercising their First Amendment Rights
-The crowd demanded he jail political opponents

If you’re not worried you’re not paying attention.

He didn't write a story about it. It was a tweet on his personal account, and he deleted it in short order after he found it was in error.

A professional would have verified it was true, THEN tweeted about it.
A knee jerk unprofessional does what they did.

Why did it take 20 minutes for him to correct? Why is he speculating about something when he wasn't even there and why was he arbitrarily using that speculation to cast doubt about something he knew nothing about? If he was there then he's obviously lying. His "ooops so sorry" is as fake as a supermodel's breasts.

At Trump’s rally last night:-He endorsed a pedophile
-A speaker compared his Israel decision to “Jesus’ return”
-He mocked protesters exercising their First Amendment Rights
-The crowd demanded he jail political opponents

If you’re not worried you’re not paying attention.

I am mocked, insulted, and was almost attacked by those on the left for exercising MY First Amendment rights.
I did not see you anywhere defending me and condemning them for what they did?
But then again, I can take care of myself.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
A professional would have verified it was true, THEN tweeted about it.
A knee jerk unprofessional does what they did.

Congratulations. You own one of the biggest knee jerk unprofessionals as your president.

His right wing sychophants of Trumpbarty, Foxy, gatewaypundit**** and the rest of the bilge that pump out pure manufactured garbage at an astounding rate, and Trump retweets often -- follow behind.

A private person on his personal twitter account retweets a pic and deletes it shortly after with sincere apologies, and pick up the rocks Esther! Weeze gonna have us a good ole fashin' stoning.

Congratulations. You own one of the biggest knee jerk unprofessionals as your president.

His right wing sychophants of Trumpbarty, Foxy, gatewaypundit**** and the rest of the bilge that pump out pure manufactured garbage at an astounding rate, and Trump retweets often -- follow behind.

A private person on his personal twitter account retweets a pic and deletes it shortly after with sincere apologies, and pick up the rocks Esther! Weeze gonna have us a good ole fashin' stoning.

Your mind is in a bad place.

This is the hateful rhetoric I am talking about.
...and it was you who first talked of killing people with rocks.
You might not see that, but a lot of others do.
What drove you to mention killing people with rocks must be foremost on your mind for you to say it like that.

As for me personally, I do not feel the need or desire to kill people with ANYTHING simply for disagreeing with me politically.
Yet your ilk are always the first to mention it.

Look at all those tiny fingers typing away tonight!

My crowda is a bigga den yours!

tap tap tap

This is the hateful rhetoric I am talking about.
...and it was you who first talked of killing people with rocks.
You might not see that, but a lot of others do.
What drove you to mention killing people with rocks must be foremost on your mind for you to say it like that.

As for me personally, I do not feel the need or desire to kill people with ANYTHING simply for disagreeing with me politically.
Yet your ilk are always the first to mention it.

One word: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

One word: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Real great comeback.
Are you going to call me a poopy head next?

You have proven to be incapable of having a polite disagreement, logical thought or manners.
It is fortunate I never have to hear one word of anything you say for the rest of my life.

One of you called it news, the other called it a not news. Which one is it?

You wrote: The reporter claims he thought it was the actual crowd size and not the size before the event. Yet Trump called it fake news.

I replied:

So yeah, that would make it fake news. What's the problem now?

It's fake news.

One of you called it news, the other called it a not news. Which one is it?

I was talking about this silly thread.
The subject is irrelevant.
This is just another " look what Trump did " thread by an admitted Trump hater (which it is).
and Godwin's Law WAS INDEED invoked on post number 10.

I am correct on all three points I made.

Real great comeback.
Are you going to call me a poopy head next?

You have proven to be incapable of having a polite disagreement, logical thought or manners.
It is fortunate I never have to hear one word of anything you say for the rest of my life.

More lulz.

You are entirely incapable of understanding sarcasm -- good freaking lord. I post about how Trump and his RW media tweets and posts fake bilge regularly and doesn't delete, and his sycophants don't give a squat -- along with this comment:

"A private person on his personal twitter account retweets a pic and deletes it shortly after with sincere apologies, and pick up the rocks Esther! Weeze gonna have us a good ole fashin' stoning."

Your return is to tell me twice "my mind is in a bad place" -- that it's hateful rhetoric and that I have the desire to kill people...

And this is what you call polite discourse.

Yeah, it's full on laugh out loud worthy. Serious :screwy

Hope you find a way to tighten up those screws.

You wrote: The reporter claims he thought it was the actual crowd size and not the size before the event. Yet Trump called it fake news.

I replied:

So yeah, that would make it fake news. What's the problem now?

It's fake news.

Every time a reporter posts a tweet pic on his private account, it's news?

Trump never corrects Breitbart or Faux. They lie all the time.
He goes after them too when they are hostile toward him. Look at how he went after mean kelly in the debate. The media is generally openly hostile toward him. If someone was openly hostile to you wouldn't you fight back? I know I would. It's pretty obvious the media is pisses that they did not get who they wanted and now they are doing everything within their power to try and convince everyone that we put the wrong person in office. I applaud Trump for standing up to them. They are nothing but a bunch of sore losers. It's incredible watching them commit mass suicide like they are. It's as stupid as the suicide thd nfl is committing with their fan base. I have put both of them on ignore.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I am mocked, insulted, and was almost attacked by those on the left for exercising MY First Amendment rights.
I did not see you anywhere defending me and condemning them for what they did?
But then again, I can take care of myself.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Are you the SCROTUS?

It WAS fake news. You mean just because the reporter Says OOPS, it’s NOT??
The dignity of the Office of the President of the United States requires that he (or she) not respond to every minor comment. Moreover, it is quite noticeable that it's always about Trump -- not issues. He's the most narcissistic man (or woman)

Back
Top Bottom