• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is a rockstar[W:22]

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
When Trump was in Warsaw yesterday the polish crowd were chanting his name and shouting "USA! USA!" Clearly Trump is someone that has deep pride for his country and the people of Poland saw that.

I haven't seen this much love from Europe for a US President since Reagan. In many ways he resonates with the people there because Trump has always been about the heartland. The guy is a friend and advocate to rural workers - the farmers, coal miners, welders, construction workers etc... lunch bucket blue collar folks that are the foundation of our society.

That's what makes Trump so unique. He's a clear white collar guy, grew up with a lot of money, fame, and celebrity yet at his heart he connects with laborers and workers. This unique set of traits puts the Donald in a different path than all previous presidents.

Re: Trump is a rockstar

:lamo

When Trump was in Warsaw yesterday the polish crowd were chanting his name and shouting "USA! USA!" Clearly Trump is someone that has deep pride for his country and the people of Poland saw that.

I haven't seen this much love from Europe for a US President since Reagan. In many ways he resonates with the people there because Trump has always been about the heartland. The guy is a friend and advocate to rural workers - the farmers, coal miners, welders, construction workers etc... lunch bucket blue collar folks that are the foundation of our society.

That's what makes Trump so unique. He's a clear white collar guy, grew up with a lot of money, fame, and celebrity yet at his heart he connects with laborers and workers. This unique set of traits puts the Donald in a different path than all previous presidents.

He doesn't seem to be getting a good welcome in Germany and I doubt the people of Canada, Mexico, France, the UK, Australia and several other countries would give him a warm welcome either.

I would ask the vendors Trump has cheated whether they think he is a " honest, hard working, blue collar guy."

"Two legs BAD! Four legs GOOD!"

Really? You mean like how he refuses to go to England until they can assure him there won't be protesters? Or like the current protesters in Hamburg? Or how he's ridiculed and laughed at all over western Europe?

And he's so concerned with people like that that he got rid of the fiduciary rule that kept them from being ripped off for investments like retirement savings and threatening to gut their healthcare and close rural medical care and clinics?

What an active fantasy life you have.

This is really getting to be a charade ...

True.

You'd think these lefties would be getting hoarse by now!

The crowd was bussed in by the government and was full of loyalists..

Trump is the president of the USA,but he's not a rockstar or any other kind of star.

Yep and the crowd was totally authentically cheering Trump (Trump supporters are soooooooooooooo gullible!).

Polish government to bus people to Warsaw to cheer Donald Trump during his speech | The Independent

According to the Associated Press, ruling politicians and pro-government activists plan to bus in groups of people to cheer Mr Trump during his speech.

Some of the measures being taken are straight from the Communist Party playbook, hearkening back to the days of Soviet rule when crowds would be bussed to Warsaw to welcome visiting officials from Moscow.

Oh and on top of the whole bussing in of crowds, Poland and the current polish government is just about the only friendly place in Europe for Trump and his kind. Kinda felt sorry for the Polish president.. having to stand there while Trump read up wikipedia on Polish history.

Trump is the president of the USA,but he's not a rockstar or any other kind of star.

He has 32 million twitter followers, nearly on par with the likes of Miley Cyrus, LeBron James, and Adele.

He's a well known name. When he talks, the media listens. He's definitely a rock star type phenom presence. He isn't just a political figure, he's a global figure.

Perhaps this is the kind of Rockstar to which you're referring with regard to Trump?

MV5BMjMxMzk2ODI4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzgzNzQ5ODE@._V1_UY1200_CR64,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

What an active fantasy life you have.

I respect a president that runs on a platform of America first.

With Obama it was: America is a bad a country, I apologize, let me try to be more like you guys.

With Trump it's more like: America is the greatest nation in the world. Aspire to be us as we will lead the way to the future.

He has 32 million twitter followers, nearly on par with the likes of Miley Cyrus, LeBron James, and Adele.

He's a well known name. When he talks, the media listens. He's definitely a rock star type phenom presence. He isn't just a political figure, he's a global figure.

About half of those followers are waiting to see what excrement comes out next.

Of course the media listens. He is kind of the President and stuff...just saying that the President of the United States is someone the American media might listen to.

With Obama it was: America is a bad a country, I apologize, let me try to be more like you guys.

With Trump it's more like: America is the greatest nation in the world. Aspire to be us as we will lead the way to the future.

There's a difference between "respect" and "fellate."

About half of those followers are waiting to see what excrement comes out next.

Of course the media listens. He is kind of the President and stuff...just saying that the President of the United States is someone the American media might listen to.

It is more of an obsession. The media follows Trump's every breathe.

He's a well known name. When he talks, the media listens. He's definitely a rock star type phenom presence. He isn't just a political figure,
he's a global figure.

Believe whatever you want to believe.

:lol:

It is more of an obsession. The media follows Trump's every breathe.

And it's not because they are worshipping at his altar.

Need a Kleenex? You got a little Trump on your chin there.

Oh and on top of the whole bussing in of crowds, Poland and the current polish government is just about the only friendly place in Europe for Trump and his kind. Kinda felt sorry for the Polish president.. having to stand there while Trump read up wikipedia on Polish history.

Not unlikely that Poland may gain something by it. It doesn't hurt to have the U.S. as a friendly ally.

The idea that he connects with workers when he cheats them is really bizarre

Moderator's Warning:
Knock off the baiting and stick to commenting on the topic.

Moderation is still possible on posts made before this warning.

Obama has over 90 million followers so yes Trump is a loser

Your characterization of Obama is b*******

You do know that the Polish Govt. "invited" that crowd and it was all an act and everybody got free food for participating, right?

The Law and Justice group from Częstochowa, Poland -- a city more than 130 miles southwest of Warsaw -- informed its supporters on Facebook weeks ago that free transportation was available for anyone who wants to "take part in the event of the President of USA, Donald Trump visit."
The group, looking to drive up turnout for Trump's visit, also invited supporter to a "patriotic picnic" at Warsaw's National Stadium after the presidential visit.

Polish politicians busing people in for Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com

Back
Top Bottom