• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Incredible Patriots

I'm still waiting for quotes.

I'm not waiting. Trump made them up. I'm not waiting or wading through the nonsense from people who defend Trump and the fabrications he creates to justify his outrageous behavior.

You made the claim. So it should be easy for you to show me a quote or evidence.

You don’t think she made anti Semitic statements so much so that the congress demanded she be censored? Boy are you really not up to speed.

The left are some of the most ignorant people I have ever seen.

You don’t think she made anti Semitic statements so much so that the congress demanded she be censored? Boy are you really not up to speed.

Still waiting.

Pelosi don't like the four bitches, either. Is she a racist? :lamo

Pelosi began the week throwing Molotov sound bites at President Donald Trump, including the allegation that what he really wants is "to make America white again." It was only the latest example of Democrats ramping up racial rhetoric for the 2020 elections. By week's end, it was Pelosi who was being labeled as a racist after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) accused her of "explicit singling out of newly elected women of color." Worse yet for Pelosi, it was Trump who came to her defense, chastising Ocasio-Cortez for disrespecting Pelosi and insisting that the Speaker is not a racist.

Ocasio-Cortez's racism charge shows Pelosi at risk of being devoured by the revolution | TheHill

But, you swear up-n-down that Trump's a racist, even though hasn't mentioned the squad's races.

Not to mention hispanic and Palestinian aren't races.

Yes. The rule is not, "if avoids directly mentioning race it's not racist". There are many examples, many forms of bigotry against colors and creeds as well, and right-wingers have been using these euphemisms and dog-whistles for decades.

Federal statutes and guidelines even mention one example as telling people of color to "go home". So he even fits some legal definitions nicely.

Back
Top Bottom