• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump in trouble as nearly two-thirds of Americans disapprove of his handling of COVID-19, protests,

The most interesting thing there is the 80% favorable he has with Reps. on Russia. It really seems that Putin has bought off that portion of the electorate. It's a good thing they are a minority or our kids would soon be learning Russian in all our schools.

red_dawn_movie_image_3684.jpg

So your opinion is that an accusation equals guilt?

Vice President Biden and the DNC command that we always believe the woman, unless she is accusing him.

Vice President Biden and the DNC command that we always believe the woman, unless she is accusing him.

That's not what I asked you.

Biden is leading Trump on RCP by 7.4 points.

Four years ago, as of August 4, Hillary was leading Trump by 7.7 points, and her lead was growing.

All these PC University/ABC/NYT/I Hate Trump polls, that oversample liberals, reveal is that Democratic voters support Biden. ;)

Cling to that going into Nov, but it wont help the GOP. Trump is done, and just may take the Senate down with him.

The states are the ones charged with " handling ", Do'h!
The precept of state responsibility is what enables Gov. Cuomo to discourage people from other states from entering his state thereby saving them from the largest death toll in the country he has managed to accumulate through his " handling "
This precept of state responsibility for their own messes applies to " protests " as well .
A civics 101 class may be in order .

Thanks but I not pointing out who's responsible, just who the voters hold accountable.

Biden is leading Trump on RCP by 7.4 points.

Four years ago, as of August 4, Hillary was leading Trump by 7.7 points, and her lead was growing.

All these PC University/ABC/NYT/I Hate Trump polls, that oversample liberals, reveal is that Democratic voters support Biden. ;)

Hillary was not running on her history as POTUS.

Trump is running on his history as POTUS. He is not only losing indendents, he his losing Republicans as a time when he should be gaining traction.

Now with Covid going rural? Not looking god for him.

This precept of state responsibility for their own messes applies to " protests " as well .
A civics 101 class may be in order .

Those who support the president and all his abuses of power think the rest need a 'civics' lesson. Cute.

The voters are turning on Trump, that's the point of the thread. They are judging his performance as poor. Perhaps they need a 'civics' lesson too so they can blame their governors (many of whom are also Republicans) instead of the president for Covid-19? Or maybe they need to pass a 'civics' paper before they can register to vote - but only of course in blue states, where 'civics' is poorly taught.

I hope Trump is going to get his lesson in 'civics' this November.

Those who support the president and all his abuses of power think the rest need a 'civics' lesson. Cute.

The voters are turning on Trump, that's the point of the thread. They are judging his performance as poor. Perhaps they need a 'civics' lesson too so they can blame their governors (many of whom are also Republicans) instead of the president for Covid-19? Or maybe they need to pass a 'civics' paper before they can register to vote - but only of course in blue states, where 'civics' is poorly taught.

I hope Trump is going to get his lesson in 'civics' this November.

Also all sad sacked Hillary voters falling for the same erroneous polling dynamic,( x 2 this year) that left them standing teary eyed & slack jawed with their uncorked Champagne in their hand on election night 2016 would suffer a lot less heartburn if they were to take a common sense 101 course in advance this time .

Hillary was not running on her history as POTUS.
Near is Biden.

The most legitimate comparison, when looking at poll numbers, is how Biden is doing compared to how Hillary was doing 4 years ago. That way, you don't have all this headache of polling firms sampling 8% more Democrats than Republicans.

As of RCP right now, it looks like Hillary might have been doing better than Biden is now, if tomorrow's numbers hold up.

Also all sad sacked Hillary voters falling for the same erroneous polling dynamic,( x 2 this year) that left them standing teary eyed & slack jawed with their uncorked Champagne in their hand on election night 2016 would suffer a lot less heartburn if they were to take a common sense 101 course in advance this time .

Oh I have no doubt Trump has a chance to win again, but I will breathe a sigh of relief if he loses. The polls give Biden the better chance, yes, but we know it's not a given.

I don't even care to rub anyone's face in it if Trump does lose, because to me it's not about 'winning and losing'. This is perhaps the biggest gap in perception - his base thinks that 'owning the libs' is a policy platform.

While I'm going a little off topic here I'll repeat an earlier rant: if Trump loses his supporters will complain they're screwed and they'll be wrong. Their egos will be burnt (because they didn't get to see the sad-sacked dems 'pwned' this time) but America will eventually be better off for everyone including them - at the very least back to business as usual, which is better than it is now. However if he wins, everyone else will be screwed and his supporters will be laughing and saying, 'Yeah, you're all screwed!'

~ The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. 47% disapprove.
Obama won reelection with 44 %

They did not ask me, so, fake poll/news.

Back
Top Bottom