• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hit with gag order in New York hush money case after slamming judge

It’s not hyperbole considering everyone including jurors have received death threats and the need for 24/7 security was the reason a Republican governor turned down the job as a special prosecutor
Lots of people receive death threats...whether Trump says anything or not. How many have actually been killed? None.

Hyperbole gets you nowhere.

Lots of people receive death threats...whether Trump says anything or not. How many have actually been killed? None.

I take it you'd have zero problem with being sent death threats then?
As long as they don't actually kill you then posting where you live and calling for your execution is all fine, right?

As long as they don't actually kill you then posting where you live and calling for your execution is all fine, right?
He’s making sorry excuses for a man he worships he probably blames Trump’s wives for being cheated on

He’s making sorry excuses for a man he worships he probably blames Trump’s wives for being cheated on

How would they dare cheat on such a super hunk.
He's every womans dream.

Admit it, if you were 14 you'd have posters of Trump on your walls in sexy poses.

Trump would do well to just not talk about his cases. With his position and level of fame even innocent remarks can cause harm to the people he mentions because of the people that follow him. If people understood this they would maybe understand why Judges want him to remain quiet.

How would they dare cheat on such a super hunk.
He's every womans dream.

Admit it, if you were 14 you'd have posters of Trump on your walls in sexy poses.
ROFLMAO nah I like the ones who don’t need fake tans and don’t need Depends I prefer mine with working hands and not with a manicure

This isn't about me.

But tell me, when was the last time you got a death threat?

Trump would do well to just not talk about his cases. With his position and level of fame even innocent remarks can cause harm to the people he mentions because of the people that follow him. If people understood this they would maybe understand why Judges want him to remain quiet.

Trump can't help himself.
He sees everything negative that happens to him as part of a giant conspiracy even if he caused the problem himself.

He'd somehow try and blame someone if he put his trousers on back to front for a press event as nothing is ever his fault.

That you have people like Mycroft who will back him no matter what and say without irony that "Yes, someone must have set him up with the trousers thing!" just shows how it's a full on cult.

It's amazing to see a country that has had some of the best politicians in history now have someone like Trump who can actually win.

This isn't about me.

But tell me, when was the last time you got a death threat?

You're the guy saying death threats aren't a problem, not me.
As per usual you refuse to back your statement or take any responsibility for them.

How is it fine for Trump to have his fans send death threats that he can stop by simply telling them to not send them?
He won't do that as he never wants to be seen as wrong even when he is.

There is nothing to debate with someone who posts nothing but bluster, lies and bullshit I’ve learned not to waste my time with someone like you
How long will you go on with you tantrum posts?

Nonsense.

You can't be that blind can you?
Trump has said many, many things that end in death threats being sent to everyone involved in his court cases.

It's why the jurors are kept super secret so that hopefully they don't face a barage of threats after Trump posts their names and home address as he likes to do.

You're the guy saying death threats aren't a problem, not me.
You are the guy who's talking about me getting death threats.

You are the guy who's talking about me getting death threats.

You handwave away Trump fans sending them because of what he said.
Those are your words.

You are completely unable to see anything wrong with what he does or says.
You've completely bought into the cult and every word you type on here reflacts that simple fact.

That's a direct quote.
Please explain how this isn't handwaving away Trump fans sending death threats as no big deal?

My question is simple, would you feel it's no big deal for Biden fans to send you death threats?

Back
Top Bottom