• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has his Mitt Romney "47%" moment (1 Viewer)

Puigb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

lmao, you got to love how history repeats itself.

Trump is no different than any GOP "establishment" politician. Just another wealthy hack who says one thing in front of the camera, and another behind closed doors. The same people who are still crying about Hillary's "deplorables" comment are the same ones who will cheer this on.

lmao, you got to love how history repeats itself.

Trump is no different than any GOP "establishment" politician. Just another wealthy hack who says one thing in front of the camera, and another behind closed doors. The same people who are still crying about Hillary's "deplorables" comment are the same ones who will cheer this on.

You didn't do anything to refute the comments. Why?

You didn't do anything to refute the OP. Why?
There is nothing to refute in the OP. There are many groups that give Dems built in support, so I mostly agree with the statement. I don't think welfare recipients are as in the tank for Dems as the other two groups though.

There is nothing to refute in the OP.

No, you just don't want to address it. :)

There are many groups that give Dems built in support, so I mostly agree with the statement. I don't think welfare recipients are as in the tank for Dems as the other two groups though.

:LOL:

He was too busy jesting about what's going on in the courts.

I_See_What_You_Did_There_grande.jpg

There is nothing to refute in the OP. There are many groups that give Dems built in support, so I mostly agree with the statement. I don't think welfare recipients are as in the tank for Dems as the other two groups though.

So? The GOP has a built in white support of anywhere between 56%-60% in every election cycle, by far the largest share of voters out there, and also the highest propensity voters as well.

And despite that massive advantage in their favor, they still suck at winning elections, lol.

The folks on the right have a desperate need to complain, about everything.

So? The GOP has a built in white support of anywhere between 56%-60% in every election cycle, by far the largest share of voters out there, and also the highest propensity voters as well.

And despite that massive advantage in their favor, they still suck at winning elections, lol.
So what's the big deal?

Trump makes alot of sense on this.

There is no comparing Romney to Trump.

The former was vulnerable to the old rules when someone said something opprobrious, it would come back to bite them in the campaign. The latter doubles down and feeds off those same type of comments….

It is funny that we still think Trump can say something that hurts his political support.

There is no comparing Romney to Trump.

The former was vulnerable to the old rules when someone said something opprobrious, it would come back to bite them in the campaign. The latter doubles down and feeds off those same type of comments….

I agree that Trump can say whatever he wants and get away with it, but the comparison is yet again another white GOP politician/businessman claiming (without evidence) that all these democratic voters are only voting a certain way entirely because of "welfare", something he or Romney have zero evidence of.

And of course they both did it in private to a bunch of other wealthy GOP donors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom