• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump crowd on Omar: Send her back! Send her back!

Well THAT particular Muslim hates America. I see nothing that indicates to me she reveres our founding or traditions.

I always see that claim. I never got any quote or any kind of example. Can you provide me with just one quote indicating that she hates America?

It’s irrelevant.

What does “send them back” mean to you?

"Send them back" is the most overused racist trope that exists. I don't know how you grew up but most of my friend's families were the confederate flag flying stereotypes. I have some in my family. I can absolutely promise you that the phrase the crowd chanted is the most innocent version of what they really feel. This isn't about her policy positions. This is about her being a Muslim that questioned their leader. How many confederates have you spent time with? I get the feeling that you have no idea what's going on.

I have no problem with sending her back.Legally though.

giphy.gif

bighole.gif

"Send them back" is the most overused racist trope that exists. I don't know how you grew up but most of my friend's families were the confederate flag flying stereotypes. I have some in my family. I can absolutely promise you that the phrase the crowd chanted is the most innocent version of what they really feel. This isn't about her policy positions. This is about her being a Muslim that questioned their leader. How many confederates have you spent time with? I get the feeling that you have no idea what's going on.

As of when? Yesterday?

That’s never been a racist trope, ever.

I have no problem with sending her back.Legally though.

That's because you don't believe she's an American citizen.

We have plenty of radicals in America who believe all kinds of things. Nobody talks about sending them back. Why should she be sent back? Is she a conditional American citizen?

Questioning the leader is in fact a policy position.

As of when? Yesterday?

That’s never been a racist trope, ever.

In Seattle maybe. Around here everyone knows what that means. Tonight Trump has inspired thousands of racists. Stick your head in the sand all you want but you'll have to deal with yourself eventually.

I never thought I would see something like this in America. It's kind of scary.

Chanting "Send her back" is just disgusting. D-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g.

Hey - they're just making her a bigger hero.

I wish she could run for president...

:(

Questioning the leader is in fact a policy position.

Good that you support tyranny over freedom. At least you admit to your anti American views.

This kind of behavior is disgusting and only hurts Trump. Trump and the GOP have far superior policies compared to the DNC, they need to seriously clean up their act and stop this foolishness.

I find it just as scary as Black Panthers at the polls.

Which is to say not scary at all.

Free speech - whatcha gonna do?

:)

"Idiocracy" is a real documentary.

087.gif

This kind of behavior is disgusting and only hurts Trump. Trump and the GOP have far superior policies compared to the DNC, they need to seriously clean up their act and stop this foolishness.

Man, I ... we've been highlighting this for years. This is nothing new. It's just a little more open.

He's a bad dude. Very, very bad.

This is the most direct appeal to racists Trump has ever been a part of. He has done a lot of line-walking but this rattled my bones. Anybody that has experience with proud racists knows how big of a deal this is.

This is the most direct appeal to racists Trump has ever been a part of. He has done a lot of line-walking but this rattled my bones. Anybody that has experience with proud racists knows how big of a deal this is.

Indeed - it's not a big deal at all.

Just another political rally.

And as a pragmatic supporter of Omar, I couldn't be more pleased...

Trump just turned a star into a legend.

:july_4th:

Trump is Godwin's law embodied. :shock:

'
You nailed it. I grew up spending plenty of time with the type of people that go to these rallies. My state is the most loyal Trump state in the nation. I know what this means. I have heard "send them back" my entire life. It is racist period. There is no other way to explain it.

I guess I'm lucky, I grew up in a state that wasn't so racists, the republicans were more moderate and not so intolerant and hateful, I guess that was before the party really began to change for the worst, and now it's at its lowest. Now as an adult I live in a purple state, not bad at all. I can't say I've ever personally witnessed such racist attacks by white people.

It's an eye opener since Trump started his first campaign to see and hear the supporters at his rallies, disturbing to see that racism is alive and well, and now they have their own god to worship. He did look like he was "excited" when the crowd chanted send her back. It's a shame that he's taken the presidency down into the sewers with his inflammatory insults and lust for admiration and power.

Back
Top Bottom