• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls Black Lives Matter a 'symbol of hate' as he digs in on race

Not as much as the 2 parent household.

Yeah they do. Extended families that are in closer proximity tend to spread the duty of support, making it easier for each member.

This is what people refuse to understand when they try to act like the civil rights movement just asked nicely. Rioting as rather unfortunate as they are is generally the last ditch effort of the unheard.
Who is being 'unheard' and what is not being heard?

They have influence because they are being used by the Democratic Party to bolster the artificial racist meme. Without the artificial racist meme, the Democratic party has to rely on policy differences to set them apart from Republicans. Frankly, they don't have any that are going to be very acceptable to the typical Democratic voter. The Democratic party prefers elitist policies to bolster the nanny state. Democratic leaders like the big parties in the White House and shmoozing the press corp, which is why the press prefers them. But in terms of the poor?? The Democratic party has long relied on gratuitous hand outs but did keep them at a minimum. The party really hasn't done much to help the poor. In fact, the Democrats have been pretty good at raising the taxes on lower middle class Americans, and even the working poor. Thanks!!
They are being used by the far left to intimidate the people, just as the Communists did in 1917 and the Nazis and Fascists in the 30's and, like then, decent people don't quite know how to respond. They want to remake the entire country and are now confident enough, like OAC, to openly say so. Of course they have no real idea of the results they may achieve.

Oh, dear, it's not Trump, Republicans, people on the right, conservatives etc. who are supporting another holocaust.
Better check your Democrat radicals oozing antisemitism.

Democrats are the party of "river to the sea".

I wonder if that makes you proud?

Go back to stormfront with that idiocy.

Who is being 'unheard' and what is not being heard?

People getting tired of being trampled on, getting their eyes shot out, being killed with supposedly non lethal equipment, etc. Its time to hold cops accountable. Ill just sit back and watch you ignore again.

Go back to stormfront with that idiocy.

OH, it's not idiocy. The anti-Semitic bloc of the Democrat party is flying their Jew-hatred flag high and proud, and EVERYONE sees it.

People getting tired of being trampled on, getting their eyes shot out, being killed with supposedly non lethal equipment, etc. Its time to hold cops accountable. Ill just sit back and watch you ignore again.
Yes, i can see where people would be tired of getting their eyes shot out. Got any stats on that?

OH, it's not idiocy. The anti-Semitic bloc of the Democrat party is flying their Jew-hatred flag high and proud, and EVERYONE sees it.

:lamo

Sure, sure. The guys walking the streets with swastikas and klan hoods and confederate flags definitely voted for Hillary Clinton! :lamo

:lamo

Sure, sure. The guys walking the streets with swastikas and klan hoods and confederate flags definitely voted for Hillary Clinton! :lamo

Are they in Congress? Your Jihad Squad is.

They are being used by the far left to intimidate the people, just as the Communists did in 1917 and the Nazis and Fascists in the 30's and, like then, decent people don't quite know how to respond. They want to remake the entire country and are now confident enough, like OAC, to openly say so. Of course they have no real idea of the results they may achieve.

Excuse me, Fred. I confess ignorance. What is the OAC that you are referring to?? I googled it and got Obesity Action Coalition. That can't be right. Thanks!!

We do know that BLM have marched through the streets chanting that they want Dead Cops Now. We also know that they've raised many millions of dollars for the Democratic Party.

What else have they actually done, in real terms, that is helping the Black community?

nothing ~ nada ~ naught ~ nil ~ zip ~ zero ~ zilch

imho Roseann:)

This is what people refuse to understand when they try to act like the civil rights movement just asked nicely. Rioting as rather unfortunate as they are is generally the last ditch effort of the unheard.

How long will they continue to riot over one unarmed black guy being killed? Do the riots include the 20 white people?

How long will they continue to riot over one unarmed black guy being killed? Do the riots include the 20 white people?

Dunno, well keep protesting until the police are reformed, we are kinda done asking nicely. You think its over one guy but you have apparently not embarrassed yourself here enough.

In the Biblical narrative the ancestry of Jesus was an “all” mixed race lineage.

The “white” image of Jesus resembles King Charlemagne. Biography: Charlemagne

Jesus did not have long hair but most likely did have a beard.

Since there are no images, paintings or busts of Jesus nobody knows for sure what Jesus actually looked like.

There is no way to know for sure the color of his skin, hair or eyes.

Jesus’s message was important. The color of his skin, hair or eyes was not important and was never mentioned in the Biblical narrative.

Roseann:)

Where in the biblical narrative does it say anything about this "all mixed race" lineage. According to my research, there are two conflicting lineages mentioned in bible text but nothing about being mixed. He was a middle eastern jew with a middle eastern jew's heritage.

One thing for sure is that he wasn't a white man.

I do agree that the message is more important than the look of the idol or icon. a little cultural appropriation in the name of the faith isn't a bad thing apparently.

Dunno, well keep protesting until the police are reformed, we are kinda done asking nicely. You think its over one guy but you have apparently not embarrassed yourself here enough.

One unarmed guy. 8 total last year. 20 white people. Are you also protesting for the 20 unarmed white people that were killed? If not, why not?

One unarmed guy. 8 total last year. 20 white people. Are you also protesting for the 20 unarmed white people that were killed? If not, why not?

This has been explained to you why you are wrong several times. I will not waste my time. We dont need your approval.

Excuse me, Fred. I confess ignorance. What is the OAC that you are referring to?? I googled it and got Obesity Action Coalition. That can't be right. Thanks!!
Yes, OAC, the Obesity Action Coalition, referred to the Democratic Fatheads in government and media who think that Mount Rushmore is 'racist'.

Back in 2016, there was an online petition to designate BLM as a terrorist group. The petitition reached the amount of signatures needed for the WH to respond... Ironicially, President Obama said this about the group four years ago. Say what? He was clearly wrong when he said the group was not anti-Police.

"I think it's important for us to also understand that the phrase 'black lives matter' simply refers to the notion that there's a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed," the president said last week, talking to a Washington, D.C. gathering of enforcement officials, civil rights leaders, elected officials and other activists on the issue of racial disparities in the criminal justice system. "We shouldn't get too caught up in this notion that somehow people who are asking for fair treatment are somehow, automatically, anti-police, are trying to only look out for black lives as opposed to others. I think we have to be careful about playing that game."

One of many short-sighted Obama judgments that we’re starting to hear more about these days.

So a 30 second chant in a 4 hour protest of "Pigs in a blanket fry em up like bacon" equals chanting "Dead cops" and BLM as a group promoting violence? I don't even know what that means, but they've denied that's what they meant. Here's an article on it:

MN #BlackLivesMatter Criticized For “Pigs In A Blanket” Chant | NewsOne

Rashad Turner, one of the leaders of Black Lives Matter Minnesota, joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss the controversy over the “pigs in a blanket” chant and the perceived conservative backlash against the movement.

Turner told Martin, “The problem that we’re getting caught up in is people are interpreting things to however it fits their narrative.”

“So to keep it real with y’all, we had police officers that were chanting with us, who were making jokes about ‘Everybody loves bacon.’ So I don’t know — the video makes it seem however it makes it seem, but on the ground, the people were having fun with it. The officers were having fun with it, and a lot of people are upset,” he said.

Turner admitted that “it might not be the best chant,” but understands “people feel a certain way, people have experienced certain things, and may chant something that is a little more radical than what people are used to, but I feel like we have to be respectful to how people feel.”

This doesn't seem like a big deal at all.

This has been explained to you why you are wrong several times. I will not waste my time. We dont need your approval.

My approval for what? Rioting over a black man being killed and ignoring twice as many unarmed white people? You folks are not rioting over that. You are Marxists wanting a government overthrow. The demonstrations at Trump rallies and in South Dakota have NOTHING to do with racism. You know this.

So a 30 second chant in a 4 hour protest of "Pigs in a blanket fry em up like bacon" equals chanting "Dead cops" and BLM as a group promoting violence? I don't even know what that means, but they've denied that's what they meant. Here's an article on it:

MN #BlackLivesMatter Criticized For “Pigs In A Blanket” Chant | NewsOne

This doesn't seem like a big deal at all.
Right. The chants to kill cops wouldn't seem like a big deal at all to a leftist. These are the same people who are most offended by 'Hate Speech'. This sort of ignorance and hypocrisy would be amusing if it weren't so dangerous.

My approval for what? Rioting over a black man being killed and ignoring twice as many unarmed white people? You folks are not rioting over that. You are Marxists wanting a government overthrow. The demonstrations at Trump rallies and in South Dakota have NOTHING to do with racism. You know this.
What they 'know' no longer matters. We're now having to debate with, and respond to, how they feel. That's what is creating the schism between people.

Back
Top Bottom