• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Cabinet meeting / "worship service"

Vetplus40

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/us/politics/trump-boasts-of-record-setting-pace-of-activity.html

Trump's incompetence level is only exceeded by the level of his gigantic ego and insatiable appetite for "praise and admiration".

I will say this about the "butt kissing" session. It was recognized by BOTH sides. The 35% "Trumpophobes" smiling in admiration and waiting for their opportunity to kiss Trump's "butt", and the 65%'ers that are simply laughing their collective "butts" off at this clown..............;)

At this point, I really have to wonder if Trump realizes just how many folks are laughing at him and not with him?

Comey charged that Mr. Trump had inappropriately sought to influence an F.B.I. investigation while admitting that without a shadow of a doubt Loretta Lynch had attempted to influence and F.B.I. investigation.

The guy is a doofus with an obvious ax to grind.

Comey charged that Mr. Trump had inappropriately sought to influence an F.B.I. investigation while admitting that without a shadow of a doubt Loretta Lynch had attempted to influence and F.B.I. investigation.

The guy is a doofus with an obvious ax to grind.

Wrong topic Einstein.............:(

tumblr_om21zjPyXh1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/us/politics/trump-boasts-of-record-setting-pace-of-activity.html

Trump's incompetence level is only exceeded by the level of his gigantic ego and insatiable appetite for "praise and admiration".

I will say this about the "butt kissing" session. It was recognized by BOTH sides. The 35% "Trumpophobes" smiling in admiration and waiting for their opportunity to kiss Trump's "butt", and the 65%'ers that are simply laughing their collective "butts" off at this clown..............;)

At this point, I really have to wonder if Trump realizes just how many folks are laughing at him and not with him?

As long as he ego is stroked he ignores everything else which is not what a president should be. Scary stuff IMO

Funny, I am wondering how many people who get wind of the NYT's piece and put together the fact that the NYT's is a big sponsor of the Manhattan-based theater company’s portrayal of Julius Caesar as a Donald Trump look-alike in a business suit who gets stabbed to death on stage.

Bank of America has pulled out and so has Delta because in their statements there is no doubt that the play is promoting the assassination of President Trump.

But the NYT's by golly are standing strong behind the production. But why wouldn't they, they try to assassinate Trump with words everyday!

Really, really odd behavior. I wonder how preparations for this meeting went. I am picturing Trump with a golden ring, or a whip...

Funny, I am wondering how many people who get wind of the NYT's piece and put together the fact that the NYT's is a big sponsor of the Manhattan-based theater company’s portrayal of Julius Caesar as a Donald Trump look-alike in a business suit who gets stabbed to death on stage.

Bank of America has pulled out and so has Delta because in their statements there is no doubt that the play is promoting the assassination of President Trump.

But the NYT's by golly are standing strong behind the production. But why wouldn't they, they try to assassinate Trump with words everyday!

Um, I saw the video on CNN. This has nothing to do with the play, but since you brought it up. Why are you OK with this line of worship but you aren't OK with that line of creative expression??? Seems like there's a double standard in there somewhere.

Um, I saw the video on CNN. This has nothing to do with the play, but since you brought it up. Why are you OK with this line of worship but you aren't OK with that line of creative expression??? Seems like there's a double standard in there somewhere.
What line of worship? Those are your words. The people in Trump's cabinet are there because they want to be there and see his agenda on national security, overturning a failed law called Obamacare, investing in infrastructure. Cutting regulations that hinder economic growth, a simplified tax code etc. and on and on. They are all on board for such things. That isn't worship.

As far as "creative expression". I wasn't on board for the creative expression of hanging Obama in effigy so why in sam hill would I be alright with a play that depicts Trump being assassinated? I think this is very dangerous. Certainly some of the sponsors think so too as they have pulled their support from it and do not want to be associated with it.

The MSM has been working overtime to drum up the hatred toward Trump. Heck all it takes is an un-named source to say something and those words might as well have come from Jesus himself the way the MSM treats them. Things are out of control.

How long will it be before some nutjob thinks he is doing the country a favor thanks to all the constant drumbeat of negative Trump news be damned if true or not, and sets out to assassinate the president?

This is serious ****!

What a pathetic man. This tinpot regime can't come to an end soon enough.

In my first post I responded to you #11, I had another thought.

When Reagan was prez, maybe you were not around for that one. The MSM covered him with constant negative coverage. Eventually it resulted in a nut job named Hinkley that attempted an assassination on Reagan and almost succeeded.

I at the time blamed in part the constant negative coverage of the MSM on Reagan. Any unstable person listening to a barrage of negativity is likely to do something unthinkable.

The negativity was not warranted on Reagan at the time. His policies however were at odds with the left and we all have known for decades the MSM is an arm of the Democratic party.

If anything happens to Prez Trump in the form of an assassination attempt, the MSM and all the haters that have promoted one negative story after another with little substance to back it up will be IMO partly responsible for drumming up the hate.

For the NYT's to support this theatrical production that depicts Trump being assassinated will be at the top of the list who should be held accountable.

In my first post I responded to you #11, I had another thought.

When Reagan was prez, maybe you were not around for that one. The MSM covered him with constant negative coverage. Eventually it resulted in a nut job named Hinkley that attempted an assassination on Reagan and almost succeeded.

I at the time blamed in part the constant negative coverage of the MSM on Reagan. Any unstable person listening to a barrage of negativity is likely to do something unthinkable.

The negativity was not warranted on Reagan at the time. His policies however were at odds with the left and we all have known for decades the MSM is an arm of the Democratic party.

If anything happens to Prez Trump in the form of an assassination attempt, the MSM and all the haters that have promoted one negative story after another with little substance to back it up will be IMO partly responsible for drumming up the hate.

For the NYT's to support this theatrical production that depicts Trump being assassinated will be at the top of the list who should be held accountable.

Hinkley was the madman who got the idea in his warped head that shooting the president would somehow increase the chances of a celebrity noticing him.

Blaming The media for the actions of if an insane political assassin is a bit of a stretch.

Hinkley was the madman who got the idea in his warped head that shooting the president would somehow increase the chances of a celebrity noticing him.

Blaming The media for the actions of if an insane political assassin is a bit of a stretch.

When it comes to madmen I don't think there is a bit of a stretch.

Maybe Trump should stop putting bullets in the chamber and handing them the gun?

Really, really odd behavior. I wonder how preparations for this meeting went. I am picturing Trump with a golden ring, or a whip...

Did you notice the grin on Trumps face as these phony accolades were being thrown his way? Bizarre does not even begin to cover it.

When it comes to madmen I don't think there is a bit of a stretch.

Did John Wilkes booth get his idea from a newspaper criticizing Lincoln? No, John Wilkes booth had his motivation based on his hatred of Lincoln.

President James Garfield was assassinated by a man who believed he had been denied a government commission he was entitled to.

President William McKinley was assassinated by a anarchist.

Did the media play a role in any of those president's deaths?

Maybe you need to get a grip. This is insane.

Maybe you need to rejoin the "real world". I didn't say that the play was appropriate, what I am saying is that 99.9% of Trump's wounds are self inflicted. In other words, if he would shut down the Twitter account, and shut the **** up about Russia, maybe he could actually get something done. Trump was/is/and will likely always be, Trump's own worst enemy.

Did you notice the grin on Trumps face as these phony accolades were being thrown his way? Bizarre does not even begin to cover it.

You know, there is another religious undertone to this that can be found while reading the book of revelations, but I'm not going that far....

You know, there is another religious undertone to this that can be found while reading the book of revelations, but I'm not going that far....

I am not religious so I don't bother with the book of revelations.

Besides, Nero was the intended candidate that the Christians had for a anti-Christ.

What line of worship? Those are your words.
How long will it be before some nutjob thinks he is doing the country a favor thanks to all the constant drumbeat of negative Trump news be damned if true or not, and sets out to assassinate the president?

This is serious ****!

"Oh you are doing such a good job Mr. President." Even though he's not.
This spectacle was so silly to watch and the fact that you are complaining about the media for reporting it, is funny. What is positive about this? Would you be happy if you saw Obama's entire cabinent going around the table praising him? NO of course you wouldn't, but it's Trump. So it's OK.

Sure there are some, many unhinged people on the left, but I think most if not all of them understand that the idiot in chief will eventually hang himself. They are better to just wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom