• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

After 8-years of having an anti-American Marxist and a cadre of morons riding alongside him, forgive me if I laugh my ass off.

This guy is a doer, hired a bunch of doers for his cabinet. That freaks the Left out.

Deep down, they know it.

The screaming from the left will be equivalent to a stadium of people with their hair afire. They're gonna make the Seahawks 12th Man sound like a pin drop...

... and I'm going to enjoy every second of it...

...because he's gonna be getting stuff done, and Making America Great Again!!!

That guys leash is gonna be kept so short that a new acronym will be needed to describe him- PINO.

Remember where you heard it first.

s

mocking a reporter over a disability-BS

Surely you have a perfectly logical explanation for this?

yOp4Sz.gif

Anyone who thinks Trump was not mocking that reporter is truly partisan blind.

Of course Trump was mocking this reporter. This reporter was trying to backpedal out of what he had reported just after 911. Trump was mocking this reporter's attempt to change history. It had nothing to do with the reporters disabilities.

Of course Trump was mocking that reporter, but not because of the reporters disability, but rightly because the reporter was backpeddling on what he said in his original report just after 911.

Wow....that's a lot of mental gymnastics that you have to go through to justify your attempt at rehabilitating him....lets see....he wasn't mocking the reporters disability, he was just using the disability to mock the reporter for backpeddling? Wow...... Doh!

ah yes, the race card coming from the out of power left. to be expected. the real reactionaries are the effete lefties who think the answer to everything is more government control, more laws, more taxes

Lol.

The left are the real reactionaries, Obama's a Marxist, Trump would never insult someone for a disability, and the list goes on. The mental gymnastics of the Right over the next four years is going to reach epic levels.

So embarrassing to call myself an American these days with this guy as my "leader." :doh

I don't think anyone cares. I know I don't. Well, maybe Moochelle cares.

Funny enough, his brat-like and man-child tendencies almost seem representative of what the GOP has devolved into since the end of the Bush era. Reactionary, whiny, and anti-intellectual fervor robed in flesh. With a hint of bigotry.

Pretty much what said. They love Trump because he's offensive, crass, insulting and rude. But they just view it as "telling it like it is" The guy's a freaking sociopath, but that's exactly a personality trait that his supporters identify with and welcome with open arms.

The condition is marked by joint contractures and extremely limited movement. Which is quite the opposite of erratic, flailing, uncontrollable movements.

And neither is Hillary. But you keep bringing her up.

you seem to think there is a vacuum where Streep is being objective rather than being a but hurt loser

yeah mocking the reporter -not mocking his disability. that's the big difference, so you are SORT of right-anyone who claims Trump was NOT mocking the REPORTER is a moron

however, to claim it was over his disability-now that is partisan hackery

Trump comes off pretty alright in that video, does he? Looks reasonable, makes his point well?

Lol.

The left are the real reactionaries, Obama's a Marxist, Trump would never insult someone for a disability, and the list goes on. The mental gymnastics of the Right over the next four years is going to reach epic levels.

why don't you edify me as to what "reactionary" means to a lukewarm Liberal. This ought to be hilarious

I don't think anyone cares. I know I don't. Well, maybe Moochelle cares.

Look here. A trump supporter acting like Trump. Trump would be so proud. And you just proved Streep's point.

The condition is marked by joint contractures and extremely limited movement. Which is quite the opposite of erratic, flailing, uncontrollable movements.

its sort of akin to mocking someone confined to a wheelchair but jumping up and down

why don't you edify me as to what "reactionary" means to a lukewarm Liberal. This ought to be hilarious

Rather not feed the beast.

As for a question that actually seeks an answer: who's this lukewarm liberal you speak of?

Except President Trump lives in the real world.

Objectively false.

Why should Ms. Streep be allowed to tell lies and get away with it? She is just another rich, entitled, Hollywood liberals telling lies to other rich, entitled, Hollywood liberals that desperately want to believe the lies.
It's not so much that Trump responded, it's the manner in which he responded. He came off as a juvenile... "Oh yeah?!? You are!!!"

Last edited:
Pretty much what said. They love Trump because he's offensive, crass, insulting and rude. But they just view it as "telling it like it is" The guy's a freaking sociopath, but that's exactly a personality trait that his supporters identify with and welcome with open arms.

you're speaking for Trump supporters now? Should I say you all love Hillary because she's a hypocritical liar who pretends to care about the poor while making Millions from public office and think she's entitled to the office because whom she is married to?

The truly sad thing though is that Trump is right that there are some people out there that will pretend to believe him, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It shows how truly ignorant some of the electorate are.

you seem to think there is a vacuum where Streep is being objective rather than being a but hurt loser

You have yet to show a single inaccuracy in her comments. You have managed to attempt to deflect countless times now. For your edification, this is the reporter comment she made.

It was that moment when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter.

She where is the inaccuracy?

Rather not feed the beast.

As for a question that actually seeks an answer: who's this lukewarm liberal you speak of?

Objectively false.

what is "slightly liberal" SO you cannot define reactionary. To me it means a pavlovian response to different issues. reactionary fits the american left

You have yet to show a single inaccuracy in her comments. You have managed to attempt to deflect countless times now. For your edification, this is the reporter comment she made.

She where is the inaccuracy?

you are assuming facts not in evidence in your dishonest attempt to pretend Trump was mocking a DISABILITY

Yes, I would describe our next President as rich and entitled, so what? At least he is not saying he is a victim. Those Hollywood types are not victims either but they sure seem to speak as if they are.
He's been portraying himself as a victim of media bias since Day One.

When he was expecting to lose he kept claiming the election is rigged, so that he'd be able to claim that victimhood to save face afterward.

Back
Top Bottom