• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attends slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller's wake: 'Need law and order'

I don't think that is at the crux of the matter here. I think our gun control policies or lack thereof, played a role in this tragedy. Guy Rivera, who is accused of shooting the officer, was released from a New York prison after serving 5 years for criminal possession of a controlled substance back in 2021. Before that, he served time in 2011 for first-degree assault and was released in 2014. The man driving the car in which he was riding also had a string of prior arrests the most recent being for possession of a loaded firearm. Apparently it is still rather easy for criminals to get ahold of firearms they shouldn't have as there so many firearms out there to be had.
Gun laws don't stop criminals. It's the culture.

Considering who you voted for, I'd say you're no better.
What does that mean?

Biden isn't under dozens of felony indictments, Trump is

Biden hasn't been found liable for sexual assault and rampant fraud. Trump gas.

So please explain what your comnent means.

"Ginormous lawbreaker attends a funeral for Law and Order"

"Ginormous adulterer sells autographed Bibles"

"Ginormous crook goes public with overvalued company"

"Ginormous insurrectionist says he loves our constitution"

Sounds like a better buy than cheap gold shoes (!?) or a Christian Nationalist bible....

And the people who did that are in jail.
Where they should be.
Unfortunately, to trump and too many MAGA cult members, the violent thugs who attacked police are heroes and martyrs whom trump should free, once he's reinstated in the Oval Office.
Guess people don't know what peacefully means?
Trump and his Jan 6 mob didn't believe in "peacefully".

Unfortunately, to trump and too many MAGA cult members, the violent thugs who attacked police are heroes and martyrs whom trump should free, once he's reinstated in the Oval Office.

Just spewing more nonsense.
Following the DNC talking points.
Weak....

I really appreciated seeing Trump there today. It was very respectful of him, and I liked what he said and that he didn't say a single word about Biden.
It's a shame Trump did not visit those Capital Police officers who where in hospital from beatings sustained from MAGA Patriots.

Sounds like a better buy than cheap gold shoes (!?) or a Christian Nationalist bible....
That's funny..."Christian Nationalist". Was George Washington a Christian Nationalist"?

Gun laws don't stop criminals. It's the culture.
This country is absolutely flooded with guns, unlike any other country in the world by a wide margin. That is a problem. A big problem. Their ready availability almost no matter where you are, is fueling the violence.

That's funny..."Christian Nationalist". Was George Washington a Christian Nationalist"?
I have no idea.

Back to trump's desperate attempts to raise money by conning his cult into buying cheap products at inflated prices: he's not exactly the picture of a successful businessman, is he?

Just spewing more nonsense.
Following the DNC talking points.
Weak....
Point out the "nonsense" and the "talking points".

Be specific. Be sure to show how trump's violent thugs didn't attack police, didn't wound 140 officers during Jan 6.

Back
Top Bottom