• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump approval rating at all-time high

Rather a calm gardener quietly cultivating something beautiful and/or useful than a loud mouth ignoramus screwing over the people that trusted him to be a leader.
I'm not sure I'd even want Biden to work in my garden, but it's a thought.

Another fantasy missive from fantasy land. Trump is the best argument for liberalism in decades!

That will always be the case when you let rhetoric divert from results however in the real world results matter, not for those living in the basement of their parents house

Anyone who believes your post is clueless when it comes to this country and the foundation upon which it was created, the private sector

Look, another person indoctrinated by the left, tell us exactly how Trump has screwed you over or anyone else? I will agree he is destroying liberalism however and that is a good thing
Exactly and Trump hasn't changed my life one damn bit. Liberals are just mad their precious illegals are having a hard time now crossing the border ILLEGALLY.

Yes, the calm and reassuring look of Chance the Gardener.

Do you think Clueless Joe is a better candidate than Hillary Clinton?

The number of possible candidates that would have been WORSE than Ms. Clinton forms a very select group of Americans that includes "Pee Wee" Herman, Billy-Joe-Bob Jefferson Davis Lee Jackson Stuart Forrest Longstreet Bragg Pickett, and Donald John Trump. It does not, however, include either you or Mr. Biden.

Trump will destroy Biden in a debate and on election day! Bottom line is that the majority won't want a weak leader like Biden, guy belongs in a retirement home.

Trump will destroy Biden in a debate and on election day! Bottom line is that the majority won't want a weak leader like Biden, guy belongs in a retirement home.

Indeed, there is a large percentage of the American electorate who would prefer a bloviating, egotistical, ignorant, incompetent, vindictive, childish, braggart as long as that bloviating, egotistical, ignorant, incompetent, vindictive, childish, braggart has the "BIG 'R'" after their name on the ballot.

Has anyone here ever met a compulsive liar who could remember all of his lies and keep all of his lies organized?

Americans are finally getting it. Trump approval down 6%.

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Poll: Trump's approval rating drops as coronavirus pandemic, economic crisis continue

Gallup poll: Trump approval slips as coronavirus, economic crisis continue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they really 'got it' he'd be down to single digits. It still amazes me how many people support the moron. His rabid press briefings are - like his presidency - a Rorschach test: how people view it says a lot more about them.

But hey, six points down, I'll take it.

Americans are finally getting it. Trump approval down 6%.

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Poll: Trump's approval rating drops as coronavirus pandemic, economic crisis continue

Gallup poll: Trump approval slips as coronavirus, economic crisis continue
From the 'Paper of Record', the NY Times.

'Between 160 million and 214 million people in the United States could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to a projection that encompasses the range of the four scenarios. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.

And, the calculations based on the C.D.C.’s scenarios suggested, 2.4 million to 21 million people in the United States could require hospitalization, potentially crushing the nation’s medical system, which has only about 925,000 staffed hospital beds. Fewer than a tenth of those are for people who are critically ill".

The fact that the President allowed none of these numbers to occur demonstrates his skills as a leader and an organizer. Joe Biden responded by calling Trump 'xenophobia' and Nancy Pelosi organized a parade through Chinatown as her priority

Seems that Donald Trump saved hundreds of thousands of American lives with his actions, perhaps millions, and his succcess at saving the American people will certainly be remember in November.. Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths - The New York Times

From the 'Paper of Record', the NY Times.

'Between 160 million and 214 million people in the United States could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to a projection that encompasses the range of the four scenarios. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.

And, the calculations based on the C.D.C.’s scenarios suggested, 2.4 million to 21 million people in the United States could require hospitalization, potentially crushing the nation’s medical system, which has only about 925,000 staffed hospital beds. Fewer than a tenth of those are for people who are critically ill".

The fact that the President allowed none of these numbers to occur demonstrates his skills as a leader and an organizer. Joe Biden responded by calling Trump 'xenophobia' and Nancy Pelosi organized a parade through Chinatown as her priority

Seems that Donald Trump saved hundreds of thousands of American lives with his actions, perhaps millions, and his succcess at saving the American people will certainly be remember in November.. Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths - The New York Times

:lamo

The absolute most worst possible case scenario averted... VICTORY! STUPENDOUS JOB!

Bar so low its underground.

2016 Presidential polls, Hillary wins by 3 to 6 points.

Trumpanzees are such sore winners I can't wait to see how sore of losers they are. It's going to be epic. And I intend to be dishing the same level of sore winnership that I've received the past four years.

Trumpanzees are such sore winners I can't wait to see how sore of losers they are. It's going to be epic. And I intend to be dishing the same level of sore winnership that I've received the past four years.

LOL maybe we will threaten to leave the country. "Celebrities"? My favorite nitwits, every time they open their big mouths its 1000 votes for Trump.

How those polls working for you Righties?

Nope

2 days before 2016 election the aggregate polls had Hillary by 2 points, with a 3 point margin of error. But by all means you ignore the 2020 polls, Trump is a lock, stay home don't vote.

:lamo

The absolute most worst possible case scenario averted... VICTORY! STUPENDOUS JOB!

Bar so low its underground.
And Clueless Joe Biden, in a country of over 300 million people, is the best the Democrats could find. They've certainly done a stupendous job.

How those polls working for you Righties?

I have it directly from Winston Smith at The Federal Legal And Civil Knowledge Bureau (publishers of The Current Response And Position Bulletin) that the latest version of the currently operative, officially sanctioned, "Team Trump" approved, White House issued, truth-of-the-day is that "All Polls Are CRAP!" AND that it has never been anything else.

And Clueless Joe Biden, in a country of over 300 million people, is the best the Democrats could find. They've certainly done a stupendous job.

And Clueless Donald Trump, in a country of over 300 million people, is the best the Republicans could find. They’re certainly done a stupendous job.

At least Biden knows enough to understand that he doesn’t know it all. Trump ignoring experts has caused this country untold suffering, 10s of thousands of deaths and trashed the economy. If he had listened and acted on informed advice our response would have been closer to South Korea’s where they have only 230 deaths and did far less damage to their economy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Clueless Donald Trump, in a country of over 300 million people, is the best the Republicans could find. They’re certainly done a stupendous job.
and they'll do it again in November, joined by the Independents and the growing number of Blue Dogs.
At least Biden knows enough to understand that he doesn’t know it all
. Know it all? He hasn't made clear yet what he does know.

Trump ignoring experts has caused this country untold suffering, 10s of thousands of deaths and trashed the economy.
In fact the "experts" whose word you appear to take predicted:

"Between 160 million and 214 million people in the United States could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to a projection that encompasses the range of the four scenarios. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die". However, under Donald Trump's leadership, there were far fewer victims. Let's give him credit for doing so much better than the "experts" forewarned.

Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths - The New York Times
If he had listened and acted on informed advice our response would have been closer to South Korea’s where they have only 230 deaths and did far less damage to their economy.
Whose advice are you referring to?

and they'll do it again in November, joined by the Independents and the growing number of Blue Dogs.. Know it all? He hasn't made clear yet what he does know.

In fact the "experts" whose word you appear to take predicted:

"Between 160 million and 214 million people in the United States could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to a projection that encompasses the range of the four scenarios. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die". However, under Donald Trump's leadership, there were far fewer victims. Let's give him credit for doing so much better than the "experts" forewarned.

Worst-Case Estimates for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths - The New York Times
Whose advice are you referring to?

I guess that the term "worse case scenario" is new to your vocabulary. What it means is (essentially) "IF nothing that we try works and this thing turns out to be the absolute worst thing that we can think of, THEN ...".

The term "worse case scenario" does NOT mean "With 100% confidence, this IS what is going to happen.".

I guess that whomever told you that that the NY Times article said what you say it did had to stop and rest their tired lips before they got to the "But those numbers don’t account for interventions now underway." bit. If you had actually read the article (which I highly doubt) you would have seen that the "low end" figures were anywhere from 25% to 10% of the "high end" figures AND that the authors of the study had admitted that their calculations were already on the high side because of the actions that the several states were already taking.

If you want to take a look at what the "low end" figures were, they would be (roughly) 28,000,000 to 37,450,000 cases and (roughly) 35,000 to 297,500 deaths. Since the current death toll already exceeds 35,000 it is a bit of a stretch for a reasonably intelligent person to accept the validity of someone's total dismissal of a study that they haven't even read when the dismissal is based solely on partial information interpreted in a deliberately biased manner.

Back
Top Bottom