• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump approval rating at all-time high

I'm not confused. I was referring to the Gallup poll which put Trump's approval at 49%.

But you knew that, or would have if you'd read the OP. Or were you just itching to toss out a personal attack anyway?

This is truly liberal ideology, spread misery equally to everyone else

You people really hate positive news supporting the belief that liberals like you love to spread liberal misery equally to everyone else

Absolutely correct, your comment is "perfect".

I think they are leaving the cult. TDS is getting tested by the President looking Presidential.

i'd say that he looks more like this :

Donald-Trump-Photoshop-17.jpg

I'm not confused. I was referring to the Gallup poll which put Trump's approval at 49%.

But you knew that, or would have if you'd read the OP. Or were you just itching to toss out a personal attack anyway?

Sad that you have to pretend that was a personal attack, and relying on just one poll simply demonstrates your desperation to make Donnie Moscow look better.

Hint: it's not working.

The reason i brought up fox news is to clarify what is meant by msm and it is always anybody but fox news.

It's hard to be a Republican these days. One minute they are following their dear leader calling every poll except Rasmussen "fake news", and when Gallup once in a blue moon has him slightly above a subpar approval rating (but really still subpar), suddenly they believe in polls again. But Trump's approval in Rasmussen hasn't been particularly good lately...which is why the idiot hasn't tweeted about it recently, and his supporters have been quiet about it. They only dance when the puppet master tells them to dance.

Yep. The whole purpose of the op is “hey who are you to argue with twump? Muh polls!”

That's the image the cult projects. There isn't much truth to it.

the cult thinks Mango is some sort of orange jellybowl ***** grabbin' superman. however, the picture that i posted is more accurate.

Uh, no president has won re-election with an overall approval rating under 50%, something your orange chosen one STILL can't muster...because he's a failure in every aspect. But keep cherry-picking data and polls to argue your point, while your failure of a president considers to sink in the gutter of political irrelevance.

You ever get anything right? Check Trump's approval rating before he wrecked Mrs. Clintons dreams by winning
the presidency with the highest electoral advantage any republican has won by in 28 years.
His approval rating on election day 2016 was 37.8%. Now he's handsomely over 46% so brace yourself
for this November!

Be patient. Firings and furloughs and bankruptcies and lack of money are all coming over the next few years.

You ever get anything right? Check Trump's approval rating before he wrecked Mrs. Clintons dreams by winning
the presidency with the highest electoral advantage any republican has won by in 28 years.
His approval rating on election day 2016 was 37.8%. Now he's handsomely over 46% so brace yourself
for this November!

Obviously you can't read champ. I said re-elected president. no incumbent, Democrat or Republican, has won re-election with an overall approval rating under 50%. Last Incumbent to run for re-election with an approval rating under 50%, Bush Sr., lost. Also, the fact that you're bragging about Trump's electoral college win, which was one of the lowest in history, speaks volumes to how much the GOP president's suck at winning. Both Clinton and Obama won by significantly larger margins in the EC AND popular vote than Baby Bush and Trump. The fact that you guys can barely win elections now should be scary to your party, which is why you are always complaining about demographics every chance you get.

And Clinton had similarly very low approval ratings as well, so one of the two had to win. Next time read before you stick your foot in your mouth again.

Irrelevant, over 60% approval rating on the handling of the pandemic will turn those results around as will the return of economic activity. You simply cannot celebrate any successes can you?

Because the average of all the polls conflict with your single poll. Truth hurts, I know.

Sad that you have to pretend that was a personal attack, and relying on just one poll simply demonstrates your desperation to make Donnie Moscow look better.

Hint: it's not working.

It was a personal attack. Stick to the issues, not the poster.

For reference how to do this, refer to post #50. OscarLevant posted the same link you did, while somehow avoiding any snark.

Last edited:
It was a personal attack. Stick to the issues, not the poster.

I understand that you need to pretend it was, and that's the most twumpian thing one could do, given the circumstances.

Relying on one poll, at the expense of all other data, is simply delicious desperation to spin something, ANYTHING, in favor of the blind idiot god.

Fake news. Nobody who wasn't in the cult already suddenly joined it.

:yt Nobody who wasn't in the cult already suddenly joined it :yt

I understand that you need to pretend it was, and that's the most twumpian thing one could do, given the circumstances.

Relying on one poll, at the expense of all other data, is simply delicious desperation to spin something, ANYTHING, in favor of the blind idiot god.

Refer to post #50 for a guide how to respond to a post without a gratuitous personal attack.

Obviously you can't read champ. I said re-elected president. no incumbent, Democrat or Republican, has won re-election with an overall approval rating under 50%. Last Incumbent to run for re-election with an approval rating under 50%, Bush Sr., lost. Also, the fact that you're bragging about Trump's electoral college win, which was one of the lowest in history, speaks volumes to how much the GOP president's suck at winning. Both Clinton and Obama won by significantly larger margins in the EC AND popular vote than Baby Bush and Trump. The fact that you guys can barely win elections now should be scary to your party, which is why you are always complaining about demographics every chance you get.

And Clinton had similarly very low approval ratings as well, so one of the two had to win. Next time read before you stick your foot in your mouth again.

Like most posters do when browsing, upon coming across your posts I rarely give your contributions or lack of them more than a
cursory glance so I forgive myself for the not so careful interpretation.

As for Trump winning a second term as a gambler I see Trump is ahead of Biden at 5dimes, Bookmaker, Wagerweb & Betonline.
I suspect his approval rating at RCP will range between 44 & 50% right up till November easily enough to shatter the notion
you previously posted. Remember who he'll be running against:

'I’m Joe Biden and I forgot my first name.'
Interviewer: "But you just said your first name".
Joe: "No I didn't say that. You're a lyin' dog faced pony soldier”

Like most posters do when browsing, upon coming across your posts I rarely give your contributions or lack of them more than a

As for Trump winning a second term as a gambler I see Trump is ahead of Biden at 5dimes, Bookmaker, Wagerweb & Betonline.
I suspect his approval rating at RCP will range between 44 & 50% right up till November easily enough to shatter the notion

So you have nothing but insults, and STILL failed to refute my post. Typical slick. Go rant about demographics like you usually do, and leave real debates to the adults.

the cult thinks Mango is some sort of orange jellybowl ***** grabbin' superman. however, the picture that i posted is more accurate.
The cult hates Trump, calls him names and denigrates everything about him. That cult.

Since your picture is a product of the cult, what is your point?

Noticed the poster didn't mention Ford, Carter with his supposed claims that he was right and I wrong nor does it matter as the radical left is seen exactly as they are, malcontents in desperate need of Obamanomics promoting the public instead of the private sector. It will be a blood bath in November for the Democrats and most intelligent people know that which is why the left doesn't get it

Because the average of all the polls conflict with your single poll. Truth hurts, I know.

the average of all the polls? Really, look at the dates of those with lower approval numbers. Why is it so hard for you to give Trump credit for anything?

Back
Top Bottom