• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump again lashes out at Yovanovitch

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
"This ambassador that, you know, everybody says is so wonderful, she wouldn't hang my picture in the embassy,” Trump said in a phone interview on “Fox & Friends," without offering any evidence of his claim. “She is in charge of the embassy. She wouldn't hang it. It took like a year and a half, two years to get the picture up.”

Trump again lashes out at Yovanovitch - POLITICO

Finally getting to the nuts and bolts of the case.......

"This ambassador that, you know, everybody says is so wonderful, she wouldn't hang my picture in the embassy,” Trump said in a phone interview on “Fox & Friends," without offering any evidence of his claim. “She is in charge of the embassy. She wouldn't hang it. It took like a year and a half, two years to get the picture up.”

One cannot help but pity such a fine, upstanding, honest, moral president.

One cannot help but pity such a fine, upstanding, honest, moral president.

I've had his pic up a couple years now, but I have to change it more often now that my dart throwing has improved

Trump hangs a fake Time cover in his golf clubs

DDWQPk-UQAAftW8.jpg

So fake covers in our embassies.

Last edited:

LOL! Seriously?? This is why he hates Yovanovitch, because she wouldn't hang up his picture in the embassy for over a year? What an insecure, narcissistic piece of human flesh. Are you all proud of your president -- you jackasses that voted for this abomination of a man?

Beware Trumpers, once he takes over completely, it'll be his picture that will hang on the wall above your bed where your Jesus on the cross used to hang.

The twump admin was actually late in sending any photographs to hang in the first place.

What a ***** twump is.

If I saw a picture of that dolt hanging at work, I'd consider taking it down if I could get away with it. Nobody should have to look at that at work.

Please let us be rid of this madman. Republicans, this is your chance to give yourselves the enema you desperately need right now. Clean it up guys.

:lamo

Well Trump has a penchant for being extremely petty.

"Are you sure they gave it to Ukraine?"

:lol: All three of them are like quite the BS but gotta keep acting like he's making sense.

Backs up Ambassador Sondlund’s testimony about talking loud on the phone.

Please let us be rid of this madman. Republicans, this is your chance to give yourselves the enema you desperately need right now. Clean it up guys.

Best GOP can do on that front is stay home, but you know they won't - there will be no primary challenge and senate will never oust him

Best GOP can do on that front is stay home, but you know they won't - there will be no primary challenge and senate will never oust him

Well, my cynical side agrees with you. My hope is that duty and integrity leads to a different outcome.

Only reason he got rid of.her is where he could put sondland in there to carry his message to the Ucraines

Has anyone here ever dealt with a loved one descending into dementia? This is what it looks like. If it weren't so dangerous because of his position, it would be profoundly sad.

Has anyone here ever dealt with a loved one descending into dementia? This is what it looks like. If it weren't so dangerous because of his position, it would be profoundly sad.

Many of his Boomers are also suffering from dementia. Their posts constantly refer to Obama and Clinton, they think Obama is still President, and Clinton is still Secretary of State.

Not so sure about the bolts. But it's certainly nuts. What the hell is wrong with this man-baby?

If I saw a picture of that dolt hanging at work, I'd consider taking it down if I could get away with it. Nobody should have to look at that at work.
They had to look at Obama even if they didn't agree with his policies. Trump should have the same treatment.

They had to look at Obama even if they didn't agree with his policies. Trump should have the same treatment.

Obama wasn't a disgusting philanderer, liar, megalomaniac, and extortionist, so it's kind of apples and oranges. Guess who gets to be the orange, though?

Waka waka waka

Most of you guys probably don't remember Republicans who were WWII vets, had integrity, sacrificed for their families, went to church and felt personal responsibility was important.

Now all they're left with is Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Donald Trump and their supporters. Pretty much the exact opposite.

The article states that the White House did not release a portrait until 9 months into his term. She could have hung his fake Man of the Year Times Cover, or maybe a copy of the portrait he bought for himself using his charitable foundation's funds. Obviously, she did not do her best to have his ugly face on her wall. ;)

Well, my cynical side agrees with you. My hope is that duty and integrity leads to a different outcome.

Not sure which part of my comment you are referring to, but sadly, I think those ideals have been lacking in both voters and reps for some time now

Sorry to be so cynical myself, but the last few years have been really bad for my optimism when it comes to politics

Donald Trump has a erectile dysfunction without actually having a penis.

Back
Top Bottom