• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Admin no longer forecasting 3% growth

Please cite specifics where I have ever run from a debate

a liberal lacks the IQ to know that specifics are necessary. If he feels it is true it is true!

Yes, I've seen it done many times. Including by you.

You mean you imagine you've seen it [conservatives run from debate] but don't actually have any examples.

Republicans are certainly not for personal freedom though.

afraid to tell us why you think that? As a liberal you don't even know that specifics are necessary do you? See why we say that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Yes, that's why I do it.

but you don't really gain anything by confusing liberals by calling yourself a classical liberal. You have to remember how slow they are. They are liberals because they feel welfare programs of any type are good and caring. Best to focus on why that is not true. Make sense?

Since this is a public forum I responded and never run when challenged unlike you and the rest of the so called independents who don't have the guts to admit who they truly are

Here's a suggestion. If someone isn't talking to you, don't reply. It just makes you look stupid.

As far as my independence, you can shove your opinion of me. See "independent" does not mean "agrees with the Republican party without fail." Those people are Republicans. Which is distinct from so called conservatives such as you.

afraid to tell us why you think that? As a liberal you don't even know that specifics are necessary do you? See why we say that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

I am afraid that I don't feed the trolls.

but you don't really gain anything by confusing liberals by calling yourself a classical liberal. You have to remember how slow they are. They are liberals because they feel welfare programs of any type are good and caring. Best to focus on why that is not true. Make sense?

That's their problem. If (since) they are ignorant, why should I let them off the hook?

You say that because you have never had a thought in your life that wasn't soon fed to you by your masters.

I believe that gay people have rights. I believe that transgender people have rights. I believe that minorities have rights. That is why I'm not a conservative.

That's their problem. If (since) they are ignorant, why should I let them off the hook?

by teaching them that the "welfare is good" mentality is stupid you help them to be conservatives. By confusing them about classical versus modern liberal you don't help them or your argument.

You say that because you have never had a thought in your life that wasn't soon fed to you by your masters.

which spoon fed thought by the likes of Aristotle Smith Friedman etc is mistaken??? See how easy that was???

I believe that gay people have rights.

so do conservatives. See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure 100% ignorance?

which spoon fed thought by the likes of Aristotle Smith Friedman etc is mistaken??? See how easy that was???

Please, quote Aristotke on how every Republican is great.

Let them stay liberal.

then you can kiss freedom goodbye. American conservatives are the last best hope for freedom on earth. Sanders HItler Stalin Mao Pol Pot are our liberal future unless conservatives learn how to stand for freedom.

so do conservatives. See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure 100% ignorance?

No they don't. When you see anti-gay rhetoric it never comes from a liberal

then you can kiss freedom goodbye. American conservatives are the last best hope for freedom on earth. Sanders HItler Stalin Mao Pol Pot are our liberal future unless conservatives learn how to stand for freedom.

There is no freedom if there is no freedom to be liberal. You negate your own premise.

No I'm over yours though.

Any evidence and I"ll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs yet again.

Hitler, Pinochet, Putin, Trump....

Any evidence and I"ll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs yet again.

You won't pay me even if I did. You just need to be here for a couple of days to see conservatives running.

There is no freedom if there is no freedom to be liberal. You negate your own premise.

Constitution was designed to prevent liberalism and thus promote freedom. Notice how the most basic concepts confuse a liberal ?

Back
Top Bottom