• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Aggressive Advocacy of Malaria Drug for Treating Coronavirus Divides Medical Community

Hmm... that (bolded above) might not have applied to doctors in France or China (before Trump even mentioned it) - but that's just a SWAG. ;)

Nope. They're sucking up to Trump to, just trying to make him look good. Who knows why.

No. Only if they knew that Trump U was a scam, and then pushed their friends to enroll just to please Trump. Like Cuomo knowing there is no medical evidence that these drugs work, but pushing a test in his state because it would please Trump.

Again, if Cuomo is somehow confused about the medical evidence, and somehow trusts Trump's "common sense" over medical professionals, then I am wrong and he is a victim as well. I just find that unlikely.

My guess is that Cuomo is desperate and can't take the chance that the drug works and that he would be considered negligent for not doing everything in his power to help sick people in his state. It's desperation. And if it's a scam, and I'm becoming increasingly confident that it is, relying on people's life-and-death desperation is a pretty effective scam.

My guess is that Cuomo is desperate and can't take the chance that the drug works and he'll be considered negligent for not doing anything in his power to help sick people in his state. It's desperation. And if it's a scam, and I'm increasingly confident that it is, relying on people's life-and-death desperation is a pretty effective scam.

Why would that be different than Trump saying "We can't take the chance that this might work?" Wouldn't he be as negligent as Cuomo? That's awful. Leaders need to be calm in crisis and not pump citizens of their state or nation full of proven deadly chemicals because they're afraid not doing something

Why would that be different than Trump saying "We can't take the chance that this might work?" Wouldn't he be as negligent as Cuomo? That's awful. Leaders need to be calm in crisis and not pump citizens of their state or nation full of proven deadly chemicals because they're afraid not doing something

Victim blaming. Not interested.

Back
Top Bottom