• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Trump aide wears medal of Hungarian Nazi collaborators

my friend i have dealt with his before, if you have point to make then make it direct and point to a page and paragraph, it should be so easy, since you are putting his PDF as proof.

I put up my proof. Deal with that!!

I put up my proof. Deal with that!!

no you have not, you put up a pdf saying you have something yet you cannot pinpoint it and that is dishonest.

as i said, i have dealt with this kind of thing before of people telling me they have the facts and then give me pdf of 500 pages and tell me to look for them..

no you have not, you put up a pdf saying you have something yet you cannot pinpoint it and that is dishonest.

as i said, i have dealt with this kind of thing before of people telling me they have the facts and then give me pdf of 500 pages and tell me to look for them..

No, it is you who is being dishonest by not even bothering to click the link. Or maybe you are lazy. Or maybe you really want me to show which pages the proof that he used L. v. is on. OK. Here we go....

Page ONE ...................... "Sebestyén L. v. Gorka"...... Jeez that was so ****ing difficult to find. LOL.

Page TWO...................... Sebestyén L. v. Gorka ......... Damn that has hard to find too.

Page TWO................... © S. L. v Gorka ...... I can't take it, this was so hard to find.

Page TWENTY.................© S. L. v. Gorka 2007

Can't believe that I found all this going through all those 500 pages you claim is in the document...... Except that the document is only 36 pages long. Who is being dishonest? You are. If you had even clicked the link and looked, you would have seen it staring right at you in huge letters on page ONE, and you would also have seen that it is not the 500 pages you claim it is but 36. But you didn't even bother to click the link, and attacked me as dishonest instead. Damn, did this ever come back to bite you on the ass. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
He denies being a member, of course. Nazis, upon extradition to The Hague to stand trial for war crimes, denied being Nazis too.

In Gorka's case, the Hungarian Nazi organization has affirmed his membership. Not only that, but Gorka actually signed his PhD dissertation "Sebestyén L. v. Gorka”, where L. v. stands for that Nazi organization.

That Breitbart, where Gorka worked before being brought to Washington by Steve Bannon, is an extremist White Nationalist site, is beyond dispute. So is the fact that Gorka is a Nazi. I don't judge him by what he is saying. I judge him by what he has actually done, and the evidence against him is overwhelming.

Queue Trump supporters claiming that this is a plot by the Jews to destroy the Trump Presidency in 3, 2, 1........

Top Trump aide wears medal of Hungarian Nazi collaborators | The Times of Israel
There's Nazi imagery everywhere! Just look at how the Japanese use subliminal messages to put swastikas everywhere and exposing our children hate!!

neh210.png

AG013_original_shot.png

And don't even get my started on the overt racism...
124Jynx_OS_anime.png

And the anti-semitism...

450px-064Kadabra_RG.png

Remember when Stephen Miller started flashing those gang signals? I was really scared for the children...
800-x-419-Canvas-75-759x419.png

No, it is you who is being dishonest by not even bothering to click the link. Or maybe you are lazy. Or maybe you really want me to show which pages the proof that he used L. v. is on. OK. Here we go....

Page ONE ...................... "Sebestyén L. v. Gorka"...... Jeez that was so ****ing difficult to find. LOL.

Page TWO...................... Sebestyén L. v. Gorka ......... Damn that has hard to find too.

Page THREE................... © S. L. v Gorka ...... I can't take it, this was so hard to find.

Page TWENTY.................© S. L. v. Gorka 2007

Can't believe that I found all this going through the 500 pages you claim is in the document...... Except that the document is only 36 pages long. Who is being dishonest? You are.

my friend you are fast failing to you own thread when you throw things out, and tell me to deal with it, when you post something and others ask something of you.

you make a claim, simply state your assertion and the page of that backing up that assertion, instead of going the vagueness of a pdf...just post the pdf and point to it directly, its that simple, since you started the ball rolling with the pdf.

Nazi is the incredibly boring default slur for Neoliberals bereft of intelligent argument.

Given the insignia spoken of, I think this time it's appropriate.

He denies being a member, of course. Nazis, upon extradition to The Hague to stand trial for war crimes, denied being Nazis too.

In Gorka's case, the Hungarian Nazi organization has affirmed his membership. Not only that, but Gorka actually signed his PhD dissertation "Sebestyén L. v. Gorka”, where L. v. stands for that Nazi organization.

That Breitbart, where Gorka worked before being brought to Washington by Steve Bannon, is an extremist White Nationalist site, is beyond dispute. So is the fact that Gorka is a Nazi. I don't judge him by what he is saying. I judge him by what he has actually done, and the evidence against him is overwhelming.

Queue Trump supporters claiming that this is a plot by the Jews to destroy the Trump Presidency in 3, 2, 1........

Top Trump aide wears medal of Hungarian Nazi collaborators | The Times of Israel

From the same link:

Gorka was quoted by JTA in 2006 defending the reappearance of a Hungarian flag appropriated by the pro-Nazi Hungarian Arrow Cross.

The flag wavers “are a soft target, because how do you prove you’re not a fascist?” he said. “If you say eight centuries of history can be eradicated by 18 months of fascist distortion of symbols, you’re losing historic perspective.”

Another craptastic musing. Figures.

An organization making idiotic assertions.
Typical.

You have nothing but made up bs.

Typical.

I've heard him speak many times. He has some meaningful ideas about dealing with terrorism. He is smart and worth hearing. The fact that he is ethnically a Hungarian should be immaterial to the leftists. But.......

El wrongo. Vitézi Rend was founded in 1920 by Miklós Horthy, who served as regent of Hungary until 1944. Horthy was an ally of Adolf Hitler and collaborated with the Nazis throughout most of World War II. During the war, confiscated Jewish property was distributed to members of the order by the Hungarian government.

Since he's not a member, that's not relevant.

Given the insignia spoken of, I think this time it's appropriate.

Hardly, if he is not even a member..........of a traditional Hungarian patriot group that existed eight centuries before the Nazis and only had a brief connection for a few years and has had no connection since.

This is desperate reaching by the Trump opponents.

There are plenty of legitimate issues, why work so hard to invent bogus ones?

Wow, today's Republican Party is competing with its Ba'ath counterpart to be the modern day Nazis. Way to go, America. Way. To. ****. Ing. Go.

Wow, today's Republican Party is competing with its Ba'ath counterpart to be the modern day Nazis. Way to go, America. Way. To. ****. Ing. Go.

Uhh no.
There is a real easy way to research this stuff.
The medal he was wearing, was his father's.

It was awarded to his father for fighting against a dictatorship in Hungary.
The order was originally started prior to WW2.
After WW2 it was disbanded, to later be reformed as a chivalry order (like the Golden Fleece) and is recognized as such by the ICOC.
His father got the medal in 1979.

This is nothing but idiotic character assassination and guilt by association.
You people should be ashamed of the bull **** you believe.

Yes he was. See post number 12, which contains a copy of his actual PhD dissertation, on the web site of the university he obtained it from, which he signed, including in his name the letters L. v., which are the initials of that organization, and which is used by members of that organization to show their membership. All the lying in the entire world isn't going to change that. Gorka is a liar.

You know that that's his name, right? Like...people can't put their names on stuff now?

I can see you have been paying attention to the thread. The OP is fake news.

my friend you are fast failing to you own thread when you throw things out, and tell me to deal with it, when you post something and others ask something of you.

you make a claim, simply state your assertion and the page of that backing up that assertion, instead of going the vagueness of a pdf...just post the pdf and point to it directly, its that simple, since you started the ball rolling with the pdf.

Wow. Unbelievable.

1) I DID post the link to the PDF.

2) I DID post the pages the signature proving his membership was on.

3) All you had to do was to click the link, and see for yourself.

4) Jeez, I don't know why in the world you continue to claim I didn't do something that I DID do.

5) Laughing my ass off harder than I have in many years.

Typical.

Hey everybody. Who are you going to believe. A Nazi who denies being a Nazi, or the Nazi's PhD dissertation, posted online at the very university he went to, whose signature proves he is a Nazi?

Rep. Asks Trump To Confirm If Gorka Belongs To Nazi Ally-Linked Group

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/jerrold-nadler-asks-trump-confirm-gorka-membership-nazi-linked-group

<snip>

"A Democratic lawmaker on Thursday asked the White House to turn over immigration paperwork for Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to the President, in order to clarify whether he belongs to a group descended from a knightly order founded by a Nazi-allied Hungarian leader."
<snip>The letter:

The Honorable Donald J. Trump President of the United States The White House Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Trump:

I was extremely disturbed to read a recent report in the Forward that Sebastian Gorka, a top counter-terrorism advisor in your Administration, is a member of the far-right group known as Historical Vitézi Rend. I ask that you immediately clarify whether Mr. Gorka is indeed a member of this racist and anti-Semitic group, and, if so, that you take appropriate action.

Vitézi Rend was a nationalist organization with an ideology of racial superiority founded by Miklos Horthy, a self-professed anti-Semite, who ruled Hungary from 1920 to 1944. Horthy collaborated with the Nazis and sent hundreds of thousands of Jews to die in Nazi concentration camps. The organization was banned by the Communist regime that ruled Hungary after World War II, but since that regime fell in 1989, two groups have since formed that claim to be the heirs to the original Vitézi Rend, holding the same nationalist and racist views as their predecessor. One of those groups is the Historical Vitézi Rend. Although Mr. Gorka has denied he is a member, several leaders of the organization claim that he is a formal member and has sworn a lifelong oath of loyalty.

Because of Vitézi Rend’s close association with the Nazi regime, under State Department guidelines, members are “presumed to be inadmissible to the United States.” If Sebastian Gorka is indeed a member of this organization, as high-ranking leaders of the organization claim he is, he would have been required to disclose this information on his immigration application, and on his application to be a naturalized U.S. citizen. Failing to do so, he may have been withholding important material facts about his background from the United States, in violation of the law. Therefore, I am asking that you provide the House Committee on the Judiciary with Sebastian Gorka’s immigration application and his application to be a U.S. citizen, so that the Committee can be assured that he did not enter this country under false pretenses.

The uncertainly over Mr. Gorka’s membership in this racist and anti-Semitic organization, and the White House’s silence in answering questions regarding his status, raise further concerns that this issue is not being treated with the urgency it deserves. Whether or not Mr. Gorka was honest in his immigration and citizenship applications, if he does in fact have ties with the Historical Vitézi Rend, I hope that you would have no place for someone who shares that organization’s offensive views in your Administration.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely, Jerrold Nadler Member of Congress

[Public government letter and not subject to copyright]

Hey everybody. Who are you going to believe. A Nazi who denies being a Nazi, or the Nazi's PhD dissertation, posted online at the very university he went to, whose signature proves he is a Nazi?
There you go again making irrational claims. Doh.

Hey folks who are you going to believe?
The wildly irrational and emotional claims, or a person speaking fact of their self?

And no, you provided no smoking gun.

Last edited:
"A Democratic lawmaker ...

[...]

I was extremely disturbed to read a recent report in the Forward that Sebastian Gorka, a top counter-terrorism advisor in your Administration, is a member of the far-right group known as Historical Vitézi Rend.

And therein lies the problem. A Democratic law maker reacting to fake bs.

The producers of fake news shouting "fake news!" when exposed to reality is comical to watch.

Googling makes it seem like Vitézi Rend is simply a military veterans group much like our VFW, IAVA, etc. for Hungary.

He fits in well with Trump's grotesque gallery of pygmy strangeloves. Posterboy for kakistocracy.

His Twitter fight with GOP counter-terrorism expert Michael Smith was hilarious and creepy: Gorka got bent that Smith was criticizing him on Twitter, so he called Smith up. Boorish *********-ness ensues (you can listen to the call online).

Also, his Ph.D. dissertation has one of my favorite graphics in it, ever (almost as good as Newt Gingrich's grandiose doodling):
http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Seriously.png

^ I can't take credit for the above wonderful quote, but it's delish.

For those averse to clicking -- his PhD dissertation graphic truly is hilarious:

Seriously.png

:lamo

That's your NSA deputy security advisor, folks.

Back
Top Bottom