• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This John Brennan quote on Russia just made Donald Trump's life much harder

LOL! You're really not at all clear how the whole process works, are you?

Wow!

Over a year of investigations which include 5 seperate Congressional investigations and a FBI investigation and still no indictment.

Are you clear how the process works ?

Over a year of investigations which include 5 seperate Congressional investigations and a FBI investigation and still no indictment.

Are you clear how the process works ?

Indeed. Intimately. It's how I know that you're not.

As you and others seem to need to be told every single day, the investigations are ongoing. Any indictments will come after evidence has been presented to a number of different possible entities.

I hope I've cleared that up once and for all.

Lol !!! Im not a patriot ? Says who ? Why am I not a patriot ? Because Im not obsessed with Donald Trump ? Because I dare to be objective and question the MSMs collusion conspiracy madness ?
No patriot talks like you. You are anything but objective. Fenton, "nuh uh" is not objective. You wrap yourself in Fake News and Alt Facts, And you dare to call yourself a patriot? What a laugh.

No patriot talks like you. You are anything but objective. Fenton, "nuh uh" is not objective. You wrap yourself in Fake News and Alt Facts, And you dare to call yourself a patriot? What a laugh.

Lol ! Im not objective ? Pot meet kettle and I think you may need to access a Dictionary.

No you see, I DONT blindly buy into tin hattery and conspiracy theory lunacy nor do I obsess over Donald Trump. I also possess the wisdom to not obsses over anything thats beyond my control.

Lifes too short sport, and Trump or any other rich elitist Politician has no clue that your even alive, so why waste your energy on them ?

I also possess the emotional maturity to accept the results of our elections. No, I didnt like Obama or his agenda but I also knew there would be profound Political consequences for his incompetence...and as it turns out there were.

Like the staggering losses the Democratic party has suffered over the last 6 years. Liberalism has its own self destruct mechanism built right into it, if enough people are subjected to its regressive initaives, it will be voted OUT.

And finally, go back and find one post where I posted " fake news " or used " alt-facts " to support my assertions. Go ahead, Ill wait.

Lol ! Im not objective ? Pot meet kettle and I think you may need to access a Dictionary.
:mrgreen:

No you see, I DONT blindly buy into tin hattery and conspiracy theory lunacy nor do I obsess over Donald Trump. I also possess the wisdom to not obsses over anything thats beyond my control.
Yep, you are a Trumpistani with no objectivity concerning his behavior and governance. You are obsessing in this thread.

Lifes too short sport, and Trump or any other rich elitist Politician has no clue that your even alive, so why waste your energy on them ?
Why do you defend him then?

I also possess the emotional maturity to accept the results of our elections. No, I didnt like Obama or his agenda but I also knew there would be profound Political consequences for his incompetence...and as it turns out there were.
So when is the winning going to start?

Like the staggering losses the Democratic party has suffered over the last 6 years. Liberalism has its own self destruct mechanism built right into it, if enough people are subjected to its regressive initaives, it will be voted OUT.
Uh, you do understand Trump is a demo-lite liberal, do you not?

And finally, go back and find one post where I posted " fake news " or used " alt-facts " to support my assertions. Go ahead, Ill wait.
You certainly buy into the nonsense of the fake news and alt facts that surround Donald J. Trump and his administration.

Time will tell which of us is more, and just how much, right or wrong than the other. I can wait.

Correct. Illicit communication can exist without collusion. My point being is that collusion cannot exist without illicit communication.

I agree.

Yeah! :mrgreen: We agree on something.

(Don't take that wrong. Best wishes poweRob.
It was meant to be with a dash of humor, which sometimes gets lost in text on the screen)

Yeah! :mrgreen: We agree on something.

(Don't take that wrong. Best wishes poweRob.
It was meant to be with a dash of humor, which sometimes gets lost in text on the screen)

It happens every now and again. It's a good thing! :)

How does Brennan know? The burden for a FISA warrant is much lower than that for a criminal warrant. FISA warrants and the collection of information is for counter-intelligence reasons, not criminal reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Again, there is nothing factual in the quote other than the fact that Brennan said it. That is indeed noteworthy, but it can mean many different things. And it is from CNN, after all.

From CNN? The quote is from video tape of the hearing, shown everywhere. Apart from that, disparaging CNN which is a legitimate news outlet is bad business. You are toeing the line of the "fake news" fakers who would undermine if they could the real journalism that keeps the public informed and replace it with Trumpian propaganda.

From CNN? The quote is from video tape of the hearing, shown everywhere. Apart from that, disparaging CNN which is a legitimate news outlet is bad business. You are toeing the line of the "fake news" fakers who would undermine if they could the real journalism that keeps the public informed and replace it with Trumpian propaganda.

You aren't very interested in how societal information flow works?

Back
Top Bottom