• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is NOT OK

Even assuming this was not made up, so what? Do you think sex is very important?

No. Not to everyone. But to her, it wasn't about just the "sex". We had hours-long conversations, hikes together in the Oregon Cascades, we could tell each other about our fears, hopes, dreams and frustrations without the fear of being judged. This woman wanted adult time with someone who would listen to her. She gave me the same.

I have no regrets and frankly I don't care what you believe.

No. Not to everyone. But to her, it wasn't about just the "sex". We had hours-long conversations, hikes together in the Oregon Cascades, we could tell each other about our fears, hopes, dreams and frustrations without the fear of being judged. This woman wanted adult time with someone who would listen to her. She gave me the same.

First you said you had sexy time together, and now it's hours long intimate conversations. I think you are lying.
I have no regrets and frankly I don't care what you believe.
Maybe it was completely made up.

Last edited:
I cant speak for all conservative women, however my personal experience has been that liberal men are unattractive, and they also tend to be shorter than conservative men.

I find that conservative women are dumber than liberal women, and that's a real turnoff for me personally.

I find that conservative women are dumber than liberal women, and that's a real turnoff for me personally.

Then you probably haven't talked to enough conservative women.

And there it is. Your real motivation here.

So you just ignore the troll post I was responding to? No blindness quite like partisan blindness.

And no, the REAL reason I'm here is to highlight the disgusting perversion of children. You may not have a problem with that, but I do.

Even assuming this was not made up, so what? Do you think sex is very important?

I'd LMAO the day a husband catches him. How sleezy and devoid of morals.

This is assuming that Lurch was even telling the truth. Most likely he wasn't and he was just making stuff up (again!) like he is wont to do.

So you just ignore the troll post I was responding to? No blindness quite like partisan blindness.

And no, the REAL reason I'm here is to highlight the disgusting perversion of children. You may not have a problem with that, but I do.

Maybe I'm just not that interested in holding a conversation with someone who thinks being transgender is a perversion. (and also doesn't know the difference between crossdressing and being transgender)

Maybe I'm just not that interested in holding a conversation with someone who thinks being transgender is a perversion. (and also doesn't know the difference between crossdressing and being transgender)

I wouldn't call it "perversion" but its definitely some kind of illness.

First you said you had sexy time together, and now it's hours long intimate conversations. I think you are lying.

Maybe it was completely made up.

Typical shameful, conservative response. You don't think people are capable of both being intimate and talking? For me, it's a requirement. If someone can't stimulate me intellectually then I don't have time for them.

Thank you for reinforcing why conservative women so often find satisfaction in the arms of progressive men.

"I don't know what it is but I'm definitely better!"

Pathetic.

<sigh> I'm very grateful for the hours of unbridled passion I've experienced with the wives of conservative men. Please, conservative men, keep neglecting your spouses. When they realize the sky's the limit with us, they'll look at me like Chris Christie looks at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

You say that like it makes you sound like a better person.

It doesn't.

If I may, wolfsgirl: is it your position that it is acceptable or at the very least tolerable for minor pre-pubescent children to engage in sexually suggestive or explicit acts in places such as strip clubs so long as their parent or guardian is present and supervising them in some manner?

This wasn't a strip club, it was a drag show. There were no explicit acts and the kid was wearing more clothing that cheerleaders do in schools.

It's disgusting, normal people see this and the law is just common sense. If liberals want to act like this is OK, they deserve the contempt such exploitation and sexualization of children, will rightly earn them. It's plain child abuse.

Then I assume you are not a tRump supporter?

Even assuming this was not made up, so what?

Try hard to understand why your question was profoundly stupid. Try very hard.

Typical shameful, conservative response. You don't think people are capable of both being intimate and talking? For me, it's a requirement. If someone can't stimulate me intellectually then I don't have time for them.
I didn't say that. I am just pointing out that you were very possibly lying (again).

Thank you for reinforcing why conservative women so often find satisfaction in the arms of progressive men.

I doubt it. Liberal men tend to be shorter than conservative men, and us ladies don't like short men. How tall are you Lurch?
You say that like it makes you sound like a better person.
That is not the reason why I said what I said. Try again.

I didn't say that. I am just pointing out that you were very possibly lying (again).

I doubt it. Liberal men tend to be shorter than conservative men, and us ladies don't like short men. How tall are you Lurch?

You seem very hung up on physical appearance. I'm fine with my physical appearance and so are my partners. If you were a mature woman as you claim to be, you would know that intimacy is not just about satisfying each other physically - it's about communication - it's about listening to your partner and providing spiritual support as well.

If you are what and what you say you are, I hope you discover the proper recipe, as I have described above for a satisfactory romantic life. Until then, we progressives will be there to instruct you in the ways of the world.

You seem very hung up on physical appearance. I'm fine with my physical appearance and so are my partners. If you were a mature woman as you claim to be, you would know that intimacy is not just about satisfying each other physically - it's about communication - it's about listening to your partner and providing spiritual support as well.

If you are what and what you say you are, I hope you discover the proper recipe, as I have described above for a satisfactory romantic life. Until then, we progressives will be there to instruct you in the ways of the world.

Sounds like somebody is short.

Last edited:
This is assuming that Lurch was even telling the truth. Most likely he wasn't and he was just making stuff up (again!) like he is wont to do.

Of course, very true.

I'm not interested in conversing with a person that is OK with this, a win win, all around. Cool

And there it is. Your real motivation here.

Well, at least we now know that PoppyCock has some issues with "cocksmanship" and his own package, it explains the name, I guess.

<sigh> I'm very grateful for the hours of unbridled passion I've experienced with the wives of conservative men. Please, conservative men, keep neglecting your spouses. When they realize the sky's the limit with us, they'll look at me like Chris Christie looks at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Your imagination is inspiring. It's OK to be queer. No need to lie about it.

Back
Top Bottom