• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Conspiracy Is NOT My Imagination!

medi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't know about anyone reading this, but I know I have been getting burned by one conspiracy after another. And I don't think it will come to a conclusion. But forget the "conclusion" for now and let us look at the first conspiracy.

I am rather sure that being conceived and then being born was not any sort of conspiracy, because a conspiracy requires a result that is a disadvantage to yourself.

Okay, so I'm a baby - - - very cool. Wonderful life right then. Got all five fingers on two hands and toes add up on two feet - - - all is fine up to now - - - seems I can properly announce time to eat - - - crying. All is grand. But BAM - - - suddenly I am hit with the first conspiracy.

Now at the time that first conspiracy happened, I wasn't aware of it. I found out about it later. Well, after I was hit with more conspiracies. But that first one - - - GROW UP! WHAT? Grow up? Why? Everything is just dandy as it is. Nice, safe crib. Easy to consume necessary nourishment; called baby food, of course. The toilet situation is handled by my servants, called parents - - - I am in one dandy world - - - AND I am expected to “grow up” to leave this dandy world. What a dastardly burden to place upon a perfectly happy baby - - - GROW UP.

But the situation simply continued to get worse - - - one conspiracy after another - - - just piling up.

Now you may not believe this, but after the first big one "GROW UP" I was hit with "WALK"!! Now what in the world would I want to walk for? All my necessities for happiness are brought to me by my two servants.

And the cleverness of that second conspiracy was amazing - - - they would put me in this awful thing and have me do this weird thing called sitting at a table. Even that was done in clever steps - - - first a little table attached to my "SEAT" - - - and then it was a bigger table. The food started changing, too. Getting a little harder to eat. And it was all leading up to that #2 - - - walking.

Now if you hadn't experienced the third conspiracy yourselves, you'd probably not believe it - - - using a thing they called a TOILET!!! I mean, seriously, why? Those things I now know are called diapers were just fine.

Actually, numbers two and three are more like sub-conspiracies; as they fit into that number one main one they called "growing up".

I better pause at this point because I am making myself very gloomy reflecting upon this; and realizing the conspiracy list I have to place before y’all is so long. One conspiracy after another. But more on that later. Maybe you’ll have thoughts about this. As I know all of you were instantly adults and didn’t have to go through the terrible ordeal I went through. I envy you.

But wait, - - - you didn’t do what I explained above to any human, did you? You aren’t part of a bigger conspiracy, are you? I can trust you?

I don't know about anyone reading this, but I know I have been getting burned by one conspiracy after another. And I don't think it will come to a conclusion. But forget the "conclusion" for now and let us look at the first conspiracy.

I am rather sure that being conceived and then being born was not any sort of conspiracy, because a conspiracy requires a result that is a disadvantage to yourself.

Okay, so I'm a baby - - - very cool. Wonderful life right then. Got all five fingers on two hands and toes add up on two feet - - - all is fine up to now - - - seems I can properly announce time to eat - - - crying. All is grand. But BAM - - - suddenly I am hit with the first conspiracy.

Now at the time that first conspiracy happened, I wasn't aware of it. I found out about it later. Well, after I was hit with more conspiracies. But that first one - - - GROW UP! WHAT? Grow up? Why? Everything is just dandy as it is. Nice, safe crib. Easy to consume necessary nourishment; called baby food, of course. The toilet situation is handled by my servants, called parents - - - I am in one dandy world - - - AND I am expected to “grow up” to leave this dandy world. What a dastardly burden to place upon a perfectly happy baby - - - GROW UP.

But the situation simply continued to get worse - - - one conspiracy after another - - - just piling up.

Now you may not believe this, but after the first big one "GROW UP" I was hit with "WALK"!! Now what in the world would I want to walk for? All my necessities for happiness are brought to me by my two servants.

And the cleverness of that second conspiracy was amazing - - - they would put me in this awful thing and have me do this weird thing called sitting at a table. Even that was done in clever steps - - - first a little table attached to my "SEAT" - - - and then it was a bigger table. The food started changing, too. Getting a little harder to eat. And it was all leading up to that #2 - - - walking.

Now if you hadn't experienced the third conspiracy yourselves, you'd probably not believe it - - - using a thing they called a TOILET!!! I mean, seriously, why? Those things I now know are called diapers were just fine.

Actually, numbers two and three are more like sub-conspiracies; as they fit into that number one main one they called "growing up".

I better pause at this point because I am making myself very gloomy reflecting upon this; and realizing the conspiracy list I have to place before y’all is so long. One conspiracy after another. But more on that later. Maybe you’ll have thoughts about this. As I know all of you were instantly adults and didn’t have to go through the terrible ordeal I went through. I envy you.

But wait, - - - you didn’t do what I explained above to any human, did you? You aren’t part of a bigger conspiracy, are you? I can trust you?
So...life is a conspiracy nowadays. Right?

Santa is the first conspiracy.

So...life is a conspiracy nowadays. Right?

Well, I'm not sure if a lack of awareness of "life" would fit into that idea of life being a conspiracy. I have to think back very hard and try and remember if I was actually aware of "life" back then. That could take time, by the way. I'm sure I was aware of "happy" or I wouldn't have survived due to always crying. But aware of "life" is a difficult question at this time. I'll work on that.

In my case, the "Santa Conspiracy" is maybe six or seven. I'm not sure. But if it is #1 on your list, you started life a few years before adulthood, yes? So you were lucky to miss that baby conspiracy series. Happy for you.

no, Santa came late on the scene.

the first Conspiracy was in the Garden of Eden back in Genesis. the serpent told Eve to go ahead and eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

bad mistake.

she did, and so did Adam. now we are all Toast because of them.

of course as christians we can avail ourselves to Salvation, but how many do that? Jesus said: 'few there be that find it'; again mankind fails.

blessings. 3 more weeks

1089_11.gif...here you go people: the First Conspiracy. but there is a Remedy in the bible for even the most sinful person. Repentance and faith in Jesus is that remedy; then walk a holy life to Eternal Salvation.

kinda wipes out all Conspiracies in one's life.

no, Santa came late on the scene.

the first Conspiracy was in the Garden of Eden back in Genesis. the serpent told Eve to go ahead and eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

bad mistake.

she did, and so did Adam. now we are all Toast because of them.

of course as christians we can avail ourselves to Salvation, but how many do that? Jesus said: 'few there be that find it'; again mankind fails.

blessings. 3 more weeks

View attachment 67499452...here you go people: the First Conspiracy. but there is a Remedy in the bible for even the most sinful person. Repentance and faith in Jesus is that remedy; then walk a holy life to Eternal Salvation.

kinda wipes out all Conspiracies in one's life.

Just out of curiosity, and sort of exploring the world of possibilities (Your church allows us humans to maintain a proper level of curiosity and mental exploration. yes?) --- so what would you suppose would have happened if Eve had done like I would have done and said to Mr. Serpent: "You first."?

You see, I think the "You first." scenario has been a leading cause of many a conspiracy.

But don't get me wrong, I'm just going down a 'What if?' path. Life is not a single multi-lane highway. There are many ramps, on and off. For example, the church allows for many, many on ramps. And the church also has many teachings for those that may choose an off-ramp. So life is not a single highway. Not even a single multi-lane highway.

On a side note, I don't think life's highways and roads and paths are made of concrete. I think the particle that makes up life's highways, roads, and paths is still being looked for by those folks called astronomers. That "looking for" got seriously interesting in 1572. You do know what happened in 1572, don't you? But it was not the Second Coming, as some had thought. But it sure helped one human in particular onto that path to find that special particle.

Just out of curiosity, and sort of exploring the world of possibilities (Your church allows us humans to maintain a proper level of curiosity and mental exploration. yes?) --- so what would you suppose would have happened if Eve had done like I would have done and said to Mr. Serpent: "You first."?

You see, I think the "You first." scenario has been a leading cause of many a conspiracy.

in that case i believe that if Eve had not fallen to temptation and mankind would have followed her lead, we would still be living in a Paradise.

of course it didn't happen and we have a Screwed up Garbage can of a World that christians must endure until the Lord comes back and gives us a Real Re Set.

that doesn't happen until after mankind destroys most of the World during the Tribulation and Armageddon war. i feel that we are just about starting the Tribulation with the Ukraine and gaza wars, the saber noooclear rattling of putin and nato, the fear madness of covid........the list goes on.

blessings. 3 weeks
But don't get me wrong, I'm just going down a 'What if?' path. Life is not a single multi-lane highway. There are many ramps, on and off. For example, the church allows for many, many on ramps. And the church also has many teachings for those that may choose an off-ramp. So life is not a single highway. Not even a single multi-lane highway.

On a side note, I don't think life's highways and roads and paths are made of concrete. I think the particle that makes up life's highways, roads, and paths is still being looked for by those folks called astronomers. That "looking for" got seriously interesting in 1572. You do know what happened in 1572, don't you? But it was not the Second Coming, as some had thought. But it sure helped one human in particular onto that path to find that special particle.

That is what scares me watching shows about the paranormal. If there are ghosts or spirits doesn't that mean some of us never leave our homes or worse our work places???😲

Back
Top Bottom