• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Wonderful Nazis!

icandoit

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
It might interest you to know that around 150,000 Jews actually fought FOR the Nazis. So they couldn't have been as "racist" or "anti-semitic" as you have been led to believe. I will show you some pictures of non-whites who fought for the Nazis. Just for good measure, I will also add a picture with a quote of a well known negro athlete. Unless you can first wrap your head around the truth, any other problem you may come up with at this forum, real or imagined, is like a dog chasing its tail.
Negro Truth.jpg
Non-white Nazis 1.jpg Non-white Nazis 2.jpg
Non-white Nazis 3.jpg Non-white Nazis 4.jpg

Ya know, cannibals are pretty damn wonderful, too.

I disagree. But seeing how you mentioned it, there are still lots of them in Africa.

I was kidding. And in fact, there really aren't many cannibals in Africa. They are generally in other, more remote places these days.

It might interest you to know that around 150,000 Jews actually fought FOR the Nazis. So they couldn't have been as "racist" or "anti-semitic" as you have been led to believe. I will show you some pictures of non-whites who fought for the Nazis. Just for good measure, I will also add a picture with a quote of a well known negro athlete. Unless you can first wrap your head around the truth, any other problem you may come up with at this forum, real or imagined, is like a dog chasing its tail.

I hate Illinois Nazis...

ICANDOIT; think you can make SEP18?

IBETCHACANT!

View attachment 67237090
View attachment 67237091 View attachment 67237092
View attachment 67237093 View attachment 67237094

This is cuckoo for cocoa puffs

Hmmmmmmmm

Employs 150,000 Jews....

Slaughters MILLIONS of Jews.

Nope... Not anti-Semitic at all.

(End sarcasm)

View attachment 67237090
View attachment 67237091 View attachment 67237092
View attachment 67237093 View attachment 67237094

I never know whether to take people who seem like Stormfront transplants seriously. There's a strong possibility of POE. Yet there's there's an equal possibility they're serious.

Either way, the posts are complete garbage.

Thread flush coming
The OP, well he won't be here long

Anyone who took this banned poster seriously enough to respond should be embarrassed.

I never know whether to take people who seem like Stormfront transplants seriously. There's a strong possibility of POE. Yet there's there's an equal possibility they're serious.

It's also a little troubling, either way.

Anyone who took this banned poster seriously enough to respond should be embarrassed.

Wha...what!? what exactly are you doing?

But you don't understand, the are very fine people.

Ya know, cannibals are pretty damn wonderful, too.
Heck, I read cannabis there for a minute.

Especially since it seemed to fit, though crystal meth would have fitted even better.

Back
Top Bottom