• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Women are coming, the women are coming.....

I really want to know how he "conditions" women. Not to go to much into details, but hey, I am not to old to learn :)

The first words you'll need to learn and inwardly digest during initial conditioning are, 'shut up, where's my dinner?'

The first words you'll need to learn and inwardly digest during initial conditioning are, 'shut up, where's my dinner?'

No no no, first the slippers.

Call it whatever you want. Men want sex. Refusing to acknowledge that is just fooling yourself. The funny thing is that women want sex too once they are conditioned to enjoy it. In the USA, #MeToo and wokeness has replaced the prudeness of Victorian mentality of years past. The prudeness is still there, it's just that #MeToo'ers have replaced the puritans.

I just love how women walk around half-dressed in Rio de Janeiro and it's OK to stare.

I really don't think you'd want to stare at just any women walking around half dressed, just as they wouldn't want to see just any man walking around that way.

Women in their '60s are seldom seen as sex objects, but just might find themselves in positions of power.

I really don't think you'd want to stare at just any women walking around half dressed, just as they wouldn't want to see just any man walking around that way.

Women in their '60s are seldom seen as sex objects, but just might find themselves in positions of power.

Even most younger women have too much self respect to enjoy the staring and whistles.

Back
Top Bottom