• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The UFO Conspiracy - Truth: "Aliens" are Fallen Angels

ionu

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Some Christians, including myself, believe that aliens are some of the fallen angels.

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, “A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists.”

We know them by their works:

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

Because it is sometimes so unbelievable, the truth escapes being known. Heraclitus (500 B.C.)

Will aliens be part of Armageddon…the end of times?

yUzYh9y.jpg

Notice the resemblance between the frog and the alien.​

The Annunaki, also known as Nephilim.

“Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh’s Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?”

Source: Annunaki

Genesis 6:4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

N.K.J.V. Scholastic Commentary:
The sons of God refer to a different group from either the men or their daughters. The phrase clearly means “angels.” Job 1:6 presents Satan and his angels coming into the presence of the LORD for an audience with His Majesty. Satan’s angels are there called “the sons of God,” with the suggestion that these angelic beings were ounce holy ones who served the Lord, but were now allied with the evil one. Genesis assumes the existence of the good angels of the Lord (see 3:24) and of Satan and his angels, it also assumes that the later are already fallen and under God’s judgment (see 1:2). In 3:1, the serpent (Satan) was already as the father of lies (John 8:44). Here it appears that some of Satan’s angels, spirit beings, took on human form (see 3:24) and, out of a perverted lust, seduced women. In response, God reserved these angels for special judgment (2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6) and cleansed the earth itself (with the Flood).

2 Corinthians 2:11. in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

An amusing fantasy. Now I have to get back to planet Earth.

An amusing fantasy. Now I have to get back to planet Earth.

What is it that you find a fantasy?...aliens?...or that aliens are some of the fallen angels?...or both?

“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” - Mark Twain​

What is it that you find a fantasy?...aliens?...or that aliens are some of the fallen angels?...or both?

“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” - Mark Twain​

The fantasy is gods and angels. Aliens may exist.

If your life involves stays in mental institutions leave the hard thinking to those who are more stable. Clearly you have troubles enough with the basic real world. Deal with those first.

This fantasy of bing clever, more clever than the rest of us, will destroy you. Stop it.

Are you being serious?

Absolutely serious. If you do not believe that God exist, you are highly mistaken. And I pity your soul. For those souls without god in the afterlife are in ruins. I saw Jesus dressed as a shepherd when I was a nine year old boy. I have heard the voice of my Father God say that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." God battles evil by salvaging souls through His Son, Jesus Christ. His voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The sound of power wisps around His words as He speaks. I have witnessed the Holy Spirit and got to know Him. I have shown you real photographs of Him in the aforementioned thread. I have seen an angel and heard his beautiful voice calling out my name. I have also seen, heard, and got to know demons and the unhealthy dead who are without God in the afterlife. It is the human condition that we are inherently more evil when we fall into the state or condition of hell. I speak the truth. I do not lie. You can believe it or not. The choice is yours. I have said my piece.

Absolutely serious. If you do not believe that God exist, you are highly mistaken. And I pity your soul. For those souls without god in the afterlife are in ruins. I saw Jesus dressed as a shepherd when I was a nine year old boy. I have heard the voice of my Father God say that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." God battles evil by salvaging souls through His Son, Jesus Christ. His voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The sound of power wisps around His words as He speaks. I have witnessed the Holy Spirit and got to know Him. I have shown you real photographs of Him in the aforementioned thread. I have seen an angel and heard his beautiful voice calling out my name. I have also seen, heard, and got to know demons and the unhealthy dead who are without God in the afterlife. It is the human condition that we are inherently more evil when we fall into the state or condition of hell. I speak the truth. I do not lie. You can believe it or not. The choice is yours. I have said my piece.

Wrong forum. People who claim to have met demons belong to the fantasy world of the religious forum.

If your life involves stays in mental institutions leave the hard thinking to those who are more stable. Clearly you have troubles enough with the basic real world. Deal with those first.

This fantasy of bing clever, more clever than the rest of us, will destroy you. Stop it.

I am perfectly healthy, and of sound mind and body. It is you, not I, that lacks knowledge and understanding of the real world. I never said that I was more clever than anyone. I just happened to have lived an extraordinary life, and have acquired insight not available to the average person on account of it. Is this hard for you to understand?

Silly woo-woo

Wrong forum. People who claim to have met demons belong to the fantasy world of the religious forum.

I gladly terminate our discussion about the spirit world. I am open to further discussions about aliens.

I gladly terminate our discussion about the spirit world. I am open to further discussions about aliens.

I'm glad that you realize that possible beings from other planets are not from the spirit world. Exoplanets exist but there is not a shred of evidence for the existence of a spirit world.

I'm glad that you realize that possible beings from other planets are not from the spirit world. Exoplanets exist but there is not a shred of evidence for the existence of a spirit world.

Testimonies of people who have witnessed aliens and their activities indicate that they are both in the physical and spiritual world. You really should do your homework before coming up with such naive conclusions. Also, there are a number of real photographs of spirits and the spirit world on the internet. Get a clue! Meanwhile, here's something you may find of interest -

The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO footage with occupants

oVe9Rm6.gif

Animation of possible ET occupant by The Object Report​

At first, the videos were analyzed and made public by the SIRIUS UFO organization, directed by the researcher Haktan Akdogan. This case made big news in Turkey and in other countries as well. It also started a great debate between the official members of the Turkish scientific community. Specifically the NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE STUDY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (TUBITAK) got interested in analyzing the original footage, with the intention of determining that the video was nothing more than a hoax, gambling on the idea of scale models, toys, or CGI. The original tape was handed to the TUBITAK representatives on live TV in their own headquarters. Once the analysis was concluded, they gave an official report which can be summarized as such:

"The objects observed on the images have a structure made of a specific material and are definitely not any kind of CGI animation or in any means a type of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for video effects. So the conclusion of this report is that the observations are not a model, marquette, or a fraud." The official report ended with, "it's concluded that the objects observed have a physical structure and are made of materials that don't belong to any category of (airplanes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, artificial lights, Chinese lanterns, etc.) and that it mostly fits in the category of UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects of unknown origin)". (source: Analysis of the Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO Videos)

Read more: BREAKING UFO NEWS 24/7 FROM AROUND THE WORLD | FULL DISCLOSURE SPECIAL REPORT AND INVESTIGATIVE BLOG: The Top 20 Most Significant Pieces of UFO Footage

Last edited:
Testimonies of people who have witnessed aliens and their activities indicate that they are both in the physical and spiritual world. You really should do your homework before coming up with such naive conclusions. Also, there are a number of real photographs of spirits and the spirit world on the internet. Get a clue! Meanwhile, here's something you may find of interest -

The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO footage with occupants

oVe9Rm6.gif

Animation of possible ET occupant by The Object Report​

At first, the videos were analyzed and made public by the SIRIUS UFO organization, directed by the researcher Haktan Akdogan. This case made big news in Turkey and in other countries as well. It also started a great debate between the official members of the Turkish scientific community. Specifically the NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE STUDY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (TUBITAK) got interested in analyzing the original footage, with the intention of determining that the video was nothing more than a hoax, gambling on the idea of scale models, toys, or CGI. The original tape was handed to the TUBITAK representatives on live TV in their own headquarters. Once the analysis was concluded, they gave an official report which can be summarized as such:

"The objects observed on the images have a structure made of a specific material and are definitely not any kind of CGI animation or in any means a type of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for video effects. So the conclusion of this report is that the observations are not a model, marquette, or a fraud." The official report ended with, "it's concluded that the objects observed have a physical structure and are made of materials that don't belong to any category of (airplanes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, artificial lights, Chinese lanterns, etc.) and that it mostly fits in the category of UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects of unknown origin)". (source: Analysis of the Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO Videos)

Read more: BREAKING UFO NEWS 24/7 FROM AROUND THE WORLD | FULL DISCLOSURE SPECIAL REPORT AND INVESTIGATIVE BLOG: The Top 20 Most Significant Pieces of UFO Footage

The U in UFO stands for unidentified, not a spirit who fell off the edge of heaven.
Freebill's UFO Video for discussion - The Skeptics Society Forum
forgetomori » Kumburgaz, Turkey ?UFO": Yacht Window Reflections

"The saucer resembles, from memory, the original TV series Cylon ships from Battle star Galactica.
Also wrong with this picture is the fact that the source is The Sun, Britain's boob festival tabloid
with words. The Sun article, however, contains a slide show and media player, which is a little less
oppressive than usual with these hypes. I've seen better quality with my glasses steamed up."
KUMBURGAZ_TURKEY

There are some features on the “UFO”, but nothing beyond the capabilities of a competent model maker.

Last edited:
The U in UFO stands for unidentified, not a spirit who fell off the edge of heaven.
Freebill's UFO Video for discussion - The Skeptics Society Forum
forgetomori » Kumburgaz, Turkey ?UFO": Yacht Window Reflections

"The saucer resembles, from memory, the original TV series Cylon ships from Battle star Galactica.
Also wrong with this picture is the fact that the source is The Sun, Britain's boob festival tabloid
with words. The Sun article, however, contains a slide show and media player, which is a little less
oppressive than usual with these hypes. I've seen better quality with my glasses steamed up."
KUMBURGAZ_TURKEY

There are some features on the “UFO”, but nothing beyond the capabilities of a competent model maker.

Skeptical criticism will always be found with anything as extraordinary as UFO's and aliens.

The movie Fourth Kind is based on a true story of alien abduction with real video footage of their works. The aliens came in spirit and their activity can easily be seen as being demonic.

Skeptical criticism will always be found with anything as extraordinary as UFO's and aliens.

The movie Fourth Kind is based on a true story of alien abduction with real video footage of their works. The aliens came in spirit and their activity can easily be seen as being demonic.

A charming fantasy.

The movie was based on a true story and was not a fantasy.

There is no proof that it was a true story and once again the U stands for Unidentified.

A report made by Fox News stated that Universal Pictures agreed to $20,000 to the Alaska Press Club to settle complaints that fake news archives were used to promote the movie. (7)

According to the report, Universal Pictures had created a series of fabricated online news articles to promote the alien-abduction movie, and the articles posted had the appearance of coming from real Alaska newspapers.

These fake news reports included an obituary and news story allegedly taken from the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, about the death of one of the movie’s leading characters, Dr. William Tyler. Besides being forced to pay $20,000 in compensation, Universal was also required to remove the fake news articles from the Internet. (8)

The problem at that point is that the damage had already been done. The originals had gone viral, and there were many thousands of “believers” that continued to believe the story was real, even though the fake evidence had been removed from the Internet.

So with the alien abduction story behind disappearances being a proved fabrication, what is the real story behind the missing people of Nome?

In an article published in the LA Times, titled, “Alaska, Land of the Lost,” Alaska is described as follows:

“In its rugged, lonely vastness, there are so many ways and places for people to disappear, so many reasons the missing are never found.” (8)

According to the article in 2004, 3,323 people were reported missing in the state of Alaska, far higher than anywhere else in the country. Since police began recording numbers in 1988, they have received at least 60,700 reports of missing people in Alaska. (9)

Comprised of 39 mountain ranges, Alaska has 3,000 rivers, 5,000 glaciers and more than 3 million lakes, all of which, according to the LA Times, “offer nooks and envelopes for bodies to slip in and remain hidden forever.”

"The true part of the story is as follows.

In 2005, FBI homicide detectives did in fact investigate the mysterious disappearance of 24 people that had taken place in Nome between the 1960s and 2004, which caused locals to initially think there was a serial killer involved.

According to the Anchorage Daily News, most of the victims were native men who had travelled to Nome from surrounding villages. The FBI determined there was no real reason to suspect a serial killer and instead came up with the explanation that, “Excessive alcohol consumption and a harsh winter climate,” were to blame for the disappearances. "

The Real Story Behind Nome Alaska Missing People | Top Secret Writers

Will aliens be part of Armageddon…the end of times?

yUzYh9y.jpg

Notice the resemblance between the frog and the alien.​

I just notice that they spelled Revelation wrong. :lol:

A report made by Fox News stated that Universal Pictures agreed to $20,000 to the Alaska Press Club to settle complaints that fake news archives were used to promote the movie. (7)

According to the report, Universal Pictures had created a series of fabricated online news articles to promote the alien-abduction movie, and the articles posted had the appearance of coming from real Alaska newspapers.

These fake news reports included an obituary and news story allegedly taken from the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, about the death of one of the movie’s leading characters, Dr. William Tyler. Besides being forced to pay $20,000 in compensation, Universal was also required to remove the fake news articles from the Internet. (8)

The problem at that point is that the damage had already been done. The originals had gone viral, and there were many thousands of “believers” that continued to believe the story was real, even though the fake evidence had been removed from the Internet.

So with the alien abduction story behind disappearances being a proved fabrication, what is the real story behind the missing people of Nome?

In an article published in the LA Times, titled, “Alaska, Land of the Lost,” Alaska is described as follows:

“In its rugged, lonely vastness, there are so many ways and places for people to disappear, so many reasons the missing are never found.” (8)

According to the article in 2004, 3,323 people were reported missing in the state of Alaska, far higher than anywhere else in the country. Since police began recording numbers in 1988, they have received at least 60,700 reports of missing people in Alaska. (9)

Comprised of 39 mountain ranges, Alaska has 3,000 rivers, 5,000 glaciers and more than 3 million lakes, all of which, according to the LA Times, “offer nooks and envelopes for bodies to slip in and remain hidden forever.”

"The true part of the story is as follows.

In 2005, FBI homicide detectives did in fact investigate the mysterious disappearance of 24 people that had taken place in Nome between the 1960s and 2004, which caused locals to initially think there was a serial killer involved.

According to the Anchorage Daily News, most of the victims were native men who had travelled to Nome from surrounding villages. The FBI determined there was no real reason to suspect a serial killer and instead came up with the explanation that, “Excessive alcohol consumption and a harsh winter climate,” were to blame for the disappearances. "

The Real Story Behind Nome Alaska Missing People | Top Secret Writers

You believe as you will. I have seen the movie several times and pride myself in my ability to discern fact from fiction.

You believe as you will. I have seen the movie several times and pride myself in my ability to discern fact from fiction.

You don't appear to have that ability.

Back
Top Bottom