• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Stigma of Abortion

Angel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Stigma of Abortion
TIahvQS.jpg

I imagine one of our abortion apologists reading the title of this thread and in a huff, blowing smoke from his or her nostrils like some cartoon bull, scrambling to assert in a shrill post that the title of the thread is false on its face, that there is no stigma attached to abortion, that whereas formerly there was a stigma attached to abortion, this is no longer the case, that in the course of the half-century since Roe v Wade, we as a society have moved steadily away from the stigmatization of abortion, that in this glorious year of 2020 no enlightened, progressive, "woke" member of society would ever even for moment entertain such an arcane and outmoded thought as that abortion carried any sort of stigma.

And you know what? He or she, our outraged abortion apologist snorting outraged smoke from both nostrils, would be 100% correct.

Abortion is no longer stigmatized in America. (Except among lunatic fringe groups, that is.) America no longer frowns upon abortion.
Radical Feminist propaganda, lobbying and lies have managed, in the course of fifty years, to make abortion respectable.
Today, thanks to radical feminist public relations and politicization, having an abortion is as commonplace and free of judgment as getting a body wax.

And that, my friends, is Abortion Culture.

And Abortion Culture has, in these fifty years, accounted for the loss of fifty million lives.

Today, we proud progressive Americans do not stigmatize this wholesale slaughter of innocents.

We are "woke"!

Today, we enlightened millennial Americans see nothing wrong in taking innocent human life at a rate of a million lives per year.

We are "woke"!

We are postmodern and politically correct.

Morality is subjective, everyone decides for himself or herself what is morally right or morally wrong.

The law is king and we have the law we like so to hell with these little inarticulate helpless bastards,
these inhuman "Zefs," these parasites in the womb.
Kill 'em all for all we care.
The law says it's all right to kill them. So kill them and no regret.

We are woman hear us roar!

We are "woke"!

We know nothing of irony.​

Pro-Life, Pro-Choice, Anti-Abortion
The only reasonable point of view

Comments?
Confessions?
Testimonials?

Last edited:
The Stigma of Abortion
TIahvQS.jpg

I imagine one of our abortion apologists reading the title of this thread and in a huff, blowing smoke from his or her nostrils like some cartoon bull, scrambling to assert in a shrill post that the title of the thread is false on its face, that there is no stigma attached to abortion, that whereas formerly there was a stigma attached to abortion, this is no longer the case, that in the course of the half-century since Roe v Wade, we as a society have moved steadily away from the stigmatization of abortion, that in this glorious year of 2020 no enlightened, progressive, "woke" member of society would ever even for moment entertain such an arcane and outmoded thought as that abortion carried any sort of stigma.

And you know what? He or she, our outraged abortion apologist snorting outraged smoke from both nostrils, would be 100% correct.

Abortion is no longer stigmatized in America, (Except among lunatic fringe groups, that is.) America no longer frowns upon abortion.
Radical Feminist propaganda, lobbying and lies have managed, in the course of fifty years, to make abortion respectable.
Today, thanks to radical feminist public relations and politicization, having an abortion is as commonplace and free of judgment as getting a body wax.

And Abortion Culture has, in these fifty years, accounted for the loss of fifty million lives.

Today, we proud progressive Americans do not stigmatize this wholesale slaughter of innocents.

We are "woke"!

Today, we enlightened millennial Americans see nothing wrong in taking innocent human life at a rate of a million lives per year.

We are "woke"!

We are postmodern and politically correct.

Morality is subjective, everyone decides for himself or herself what is morally right or morally wrong.

The law is king and we have the law we like so to hell with these little inarticulate helpless bastards, these inhuman "Zefs," these parasites in the womb.
Kill 'em all for all we care.
The law says it's all right to kill them. So kill them and no regret.

We are woman hear us roar!

We are "woke"!

We know nothing of irony.​

Pro-Life, Pro-Choice, Anti-Abortion
The only reasonable point of view

Comments?
Confessions?
Testimonials?

Yeah abortion culture is great. I fully support it

The Stigma of Abortion
TIahvQS.jpg

Abortion is no longer stigmatized in America. (Except among lunatic fringe groups, that is.) America no longer frowns upon abortion. Radical Feminist propaganda, lobbying and lies have managed, in the course of fifty years, to make abortion respectable. Today, thanks to radical feminist public relations and politicization, having an abortion is as commonplace and free of judgment as getting a body wax.

We get it, you want "The Stigma of Abortion" back. Did your post have any other point?

Yeah abortion culture is great. I fully support it

Do you remember these famous lines from middle school home economics class?

"Of virtue naught retains the herdish horde
if moral imbecility contains its own reward."

Countess Marha Virága Kisászony Putrápesthi

Last edited:
Does your post have any point at all?

I just asked if your original post had any other point than your wanting "The Stigma of Abortion" back. Judging by your response, obviously not, so thanks for answering my question.

Countess Marha Virága Kisászony Putrápesthi

Nope. Dont care either. I will just stick with the entire civilized world and laugh at you fringe extremists. Lol

I don't believe I ever heard that drivel in any of my classes. Then again, I was lucky that I didn't go to a faith-based school.

I just asked if your original post had any other point than your wanting "The Stigma of Abortion" back. Judging by your response, obviously not, so thanks for answering my question.
It's easy-peasy when you ask and answer your own questions, isn't it? Does such facility come with being "woke" I wonder?

These "woke" types are great fun!

Well ditto for you! Will that then be the last brainfart we can expect to see in this thread?

Only if you dont post again. Lol

Nope. Dont care either. I will just stick with the entire civilized world and laugh at you fringe extremists. Lol

How does a "civilized" world become "civilized" by killing innocent humans? Dont fly off on one of the usual baby killer rant but explain how a world that kills innocent humans can call itself "civilized". I doubt you can do it but maybe I'm wrong.

How does a "civilized" world become "civilized" by killing innocent humans? Dont fly off on one of the usual baby killer rant but explain how a world that kills innocent humans can call itself "civilized". I doubt you can do it but maybe I'm wrong.

Because it's just, moral and appropriate.

We have figured this out all over the world. You extremists havent caught up yet

Explain how. Spewing something makes you right?

Some women would die in childbirth if abortion was illegal. Some will have horrible complications. All will go thru pain and suffering.

But you will be very comfortable in the waiting room

Some women would die in childbirth if abortion was illegal. Some will have horrible complications. All will go thru pain and suffering.

But you will be very comfortable in the waiting room

Well first none of that explains why abortion is "...just, moral and appropriate." but in fairness to you I never expected you would actually offer an explanation. Next a miniscule number of abortions are performed for the reasons you offered in your non answer, so it's entirely irrelevant to the vast majority of abortions that are performed for convenience only.

And I guess you're comfortable spewing buffoonery.

Well first none of that explains why abortion is "...just, moral and appropriate." but in fairness to you I never expected you would actually offer an explanation. Next a miniscule number of abortions are performed for the reasons you offered in your non answer, so it's entirely irrelevant to the vast majority of abortions that are performed for convenience only.

And I guess you're comfortable spewing buffoonery.

Your insult is your concession.

That was easy

But the fact us every single pregnant woman risks death or disability in childbirth.

Of course you will be very safe picking out your cigars so why would you care. Lol

Your insult is your concession.

That was easy

But the fact us every single pregnant woman risks death or disability in childbirth.

Of course you will be very safe picking out your cigars so why would you care. Lol

Yes I agree I am insulted by your non answer.

Do you have an explanation or not? I won't waste time if you can't support your own position.

I agree it's a risk but that's a not an explanation why abortion is " just, moral and appropriate". Do you people work yourselves up to this level of nonsense or does it come naturally.

I would respect you more if you just said you want abortion so you don't have to have the responsibility of caring for the baby you helped produce rather than trying to wrap this around justice, morality and appropriateness. This is how we know your full of BS

Yes I agree I am insulted by your non answer.

To you have an explanation or not? I won't waste time if you can't support your own position.

I agree it's a risk but that's a not an explanation why abortion is " just, moral and appropriate". Do you people work yourselves up to this level of nonsense or does it come naturally.

I would respect you more if you just said you want abortion so you don't have to have the responsibility of caring for the baby you helped produce rather than trying to wrap this around justice, morality and appropriateness. This is how we know your full of BS

Now now dont get upset because you lost a debate.

Just call me a poopy head and move on.

It's all you have. Lol

Now now dont get upset because you lost a debate.

Just call me a poopy head and move on.

It's all you have. Lol

So nothing? This is why abortion will become illegal again as there is no one who can support it.

Back
Top Bottom