• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

Is this the son of the rancid antisemite from the Nixon tapes?

Neither can I. I don't know the man personally, so I can't say what religious faith he truly has either. I would say that this is true of all but the people who are closest to me.

Franklin Graham is an idiot.. He thinks sperm makes one Muslim and eggs make one Jewish.

It really is hard to fix "Stupid". But it's harder to fix "Ignorance". Rev. Graham might have been better off going to "real school". Obviously the Theology schools he went to left out a few classes.

Franklin Graham is an idiot.. He thinks sperm makes one Muslim and eggs make one Jewish.

:roll: Oh please....You libs pull out of context what he was saying, then get all flustered with your fake outrage.

I really don't know why anyone would go on an MSNBC cluster in the first place.

j-mac

:roll: Oh please....You libs pull out of context what he was saying, then get all flustered with your fake outrage.

I really don't know why anyone would go on an MSNBC cluster in the first place.

j-mac

Franklin Graham is poorly educated....

In addition to the requisite degrees, he has a wealth of experience, ranging from a rebellious bad-boy past to being CEO of his father's ministries for over 20 years.

Looks to me as if he's done okay.

And what is your basis for this?

"He graduated from Montreat-Anderson College (now Montreat College) with an A.S. and Appalachian State University with a B.A."

What is it about progressives that think that their own pedigree outweighs the argument? It really is arrogant.

j-mac

Holy necro'd thread batman.

convince dumb ass franklin to quit saying stupid **** and there would be no reason to reactivate this thread

convince dumb ass franklin to quit saying stupid **** and there would be no reason to reactivate this thread

BTW, what exactly did he say that has libs panties in a bunch anyway?

j-mac

Franklin Graham has had a god complex for a long time. He'd like to be the Protestant pope, deciding who is and who is not Christian; who is and who is not worthy; who is and who is not blessed. How is it that Franklin has all that God Power? He doesn't, not unless people want to believe him and feed his massive ego.

Franklin Graham has had a god complex for a long time. He'd like to be the Protestant pope, deciding who is and who is not Christian; who is and who is not worthy; who is and who is not blessed. How is it that Franklin has all that God Power? He doesn't, not unless people want to believe him and feed his massive ego.

And you can document him saying these things?

j-mac

BTW, what exactly did he say that has libs panties in a bunch anyway?

j-mac

Just for the record, we libs don't wear panties. We prefer Commando.

And you can document him saying these things?

j-mac

Yes... I heard him interviewed on TV.. He thinks religion is transferred by sperm and egg.. He's dumb as a rock.

Yes... I heard him interviewed on TV.. He thinks religion is transferred by sperm and egg.. He's dumb as a rock.

That should be easy for you to document then...I look forward to it.

j-mac

Just for the record, we libs don't wear panties. We prefer Commando.

No wonder y'all are in such bad moods all the time...must be a chaffing issue....Try a little baby rash ointment, and buy some FoL's to prevent this in the future....You're welcome.

j-mac

Even if this is 100% true, what's the point in talking about it? Exactly what is he hoping to accomplish?

There is a classically conditioned fear of the term "Muslim". The easiest way to get Americans on board is fear... but that obviously failed in 2008 so why bother now?

No wonder y'all are in such bad moods all the time...must be a chaffing issue....Try a little baby rash ointment, and buy some FoL's to prevent this in the future....You're welcome.

j-mac

I'm pretty sure the conservatives aren't frolicing in the meadows. Nobody is. This isn't the time for partisan division. And never mind that, isn't Boehner the one who is often reduced to tears?

Back
Top Bottom