• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Republican motto: if you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em

Meh, a voter who isn't willing to fight for their right to vote is not deserving of it.
IMO, it's the American who isn't willing to fight for the rights of others (or at least denounce the disenfranchisers) who is not deserving of his rights.

Neither. I read your "I be black" comment and it reeked of bigotry, the kind that drips effortlessly from the ignorant mouths of conservatives. Then, when you compounded that with your inability to think of any of the various ways that the repubs could guess the race of a voter, the confluence of dumb and hateful were too much for me to remain quiet.

Never forget that there is no "black card". There is actual history, REAL events that continue to resonate through contemporary American culture. Those events are constantly being understated or utterly subject to conservative amnesia, as right-wing morons struggle to assuage their blood guilt at being the beneficiaries of and, sadly, the torch bearers of institutionalized hate in America.

Reeked of bigotry...........like whenever a communi.............’em.....democrat plays their race card.

Hey,

I came all the way back from Panama this time in order to vote. Each does what they need do ...or its just not that important to that individual. Besides, you do know that everywhere where we [like me and you right now] dont think exactly as do you... is not a new Nazi Germany.

Yano?

Besides, with the walk away movement, the realization by ALL commuities that they do better under the right leadership, with the new young ice breakers like Candice Owens, the liberated minds like that of Kanye, not specifically conservative but just free from left handed dominance. Oh, then we got the improved employment environment for ...and of... all [notice how I dont single out ANY race there?], all those willing to work...

And then, wow, you guys sure got Everybody, just plain everybody excepting y'all, to scratching their heads thinking... hmmm...all somebody has to do is accuse me? Excuse me? That just ain't enough. Damn sure ain't right.

Media still has your back, tho everybody mostly correctly assumes not to believe them, even if they were to get it right once in a while. Things like Pocahantas and pablum spewing Spartacuses are just the red cherry on top. Now chasing folks away from restaurants was too far, too OVER the top. All just redounds to our benefit. We all know Y'all just cannot help yourselves.

Fun, entertaining rather, to watch.

Yano?

Wow, every right wing strawman and right wing trope on display here, bravo! Strike up the band!

Oh, you forgot to mention Reagan's beaut " a rising tide lifts all boats " ( though he apparently didn't get the memo not everyone has a frickin' boat ).

Funny thing, though, when it comes to who is better the economy, dems or repubs, I defer to the Donald, his-fabulous-self:

"The Economy does better with the democrats" -- Donald J.Trump

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...bout-one-thing-the-economy-does-better-under-
the-democrats/

That’s right. Trump said out loud the same thing that Hillary Clinton has asserted—and top academics and
journalists have confirmed. The same thing I’ve been compiling cold, hard government data on since 1980: By
crucial metrics like GDP, job creation, business investment and avoiding recessions, the economy does a lot
better with Democrats in the White House than with Republicans. Just one eye-opening example: Nine of the last 10 recessions have been under Republicans.

Data source:

Presidential Data 2016

Wow, every right wing strawman and right wing trope on display here, bravo! Strike up the band!

Oh, you forgot to mention Reagan's beaut " a rising tide lifts all boats " ( though he apparently didn't get the memo not everyone has a frickin' boat ).

Funny thing, though, when it comes to who is better the economy, dems or repubs, I defer to the Donald, his-fabulous-self:

"The Economy does better with the democrats" -- Donald J.Trump

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...bout-one-thing-the-economy-does-better-under-
the-democrats/

Data source:

Presidential Data 2016
Those are arguments?

Those are comedy routines... time to learn the difference, yano? First lesson, don't listen to Democrat/progressive/fake news sources for your information... that is, if you want truth. Politifact? A guest article in Forbes by a self-described "old Democrat supporting Hillary Clinton..." ?

I mean, you must be joking ... or flat out desperate.

I see you subscribe to the Starship Troopers definition of citizenship.
Wanna flesh that out for us a bit?

We don't restrict voting to only military veterans... it is, however, incumbent upon individual citizens to take on the responsibility, to do that which is necessary to put themselves in the position to properly vote in an election.

It is not difficult. Anyone, everyone of age and with citizenship can do it. To think otherwise would be utter condescension.

Those are arguments?

Those are comedy routines... time to learn the difference, yano? First lesson, don't listen to Democrat/progressive/fake news sources for your information... that is, if you want truth. Politifact? A guest article in Forbes by a self-described "old Democrat supporting Hillary Clinton..." ?

I mean, you must be joking ... or flat out desperate.

Drivel.

With all the shady activity the DNC pulled and media outlets supplying one candidate debate topics over the others to help Hillary democrats have lost any room to complaine about cheating

The list of Republican voter supression transgressions is long, this is a tiny example:

View attachment 67242575

Thankfully the closing of the polling locations was blocked
But the point is, they put a proposal to do just that before the board and the question is why would they do that?

Why? I will tell you why, because fewer black votes means Republicans have a better chance of winning

Please show us ONE LEGAL VOTER, prevented from voting by anything other than HIS/HER own ACTIONS/INACTIONS.

Please show us ONE LEGAL VOTER, prevented from voting by anything other than HIS/HER own ACTIONS/INACTIONS.

How many thousands of words would you like in a dissertation on the subject of Republican voter suppression? 20000, 30,000, no problem. Republicans are scumbags

How many thousands of words would you like in a dissertation on the subject of Republican voter suppression? 20000, 30,000, no problem. Republicans are scumbags

Can't come up with one, huh?

Try floating "Dorothy Cooper", "Gloria Applewhite" or some other DNC PAID and COACHED "voter" who was instructed by the Fraudocrats to DELIBERATELY SCREW UP THEIR OWN PAPERWORK, again, why dontcha?

Can't come up with one, huh?

Try floating "Dorothy Cooper", "Gloria Applewhite" or some other DNC PAID and COACHED "voter" who was instructed by the Fraudocrats to DELIBERATELY SCREW UP THEIR OWN PAPERWORK, again, why dontcha?

You want to cherry pick on warts, I assure you I can find more and vastly bigger ones if you want me to get going on repubs.

Back
Top Bottom