• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Party Stupid Enough to Call You a Racist...

I think the American people are wearying of "If you don't agree with me, you're a racist."
I don’t agree with Democrats on most issues, especially economic and gun control, but I’ve never felt characterized as racist.
Perhaps you could give an example of someone being called racist for holding a contrary position that is clearly not racist. Perhaps not.

The white replacement idea is something that Democrats have been peddling for some time. In fact, some of them are stupidly relying on this for the next election.

It's the Democrats who are always talking about race -- it figures into everything they say these days.

Again, this is a really dumb political strategy.

Lmao good grief. This is hysterically ridiculous and absurd. Go on, tell me more. I do so love projection.

...is too stupid to govern.

The "insult them and shame them until they join us" strategy isn't going to work.

Many people don't like Trump, but they like being smeared as a bunch of racists even less. They dislike and are repelled by the unfair and false rhetoric coming from the extreme left, which appears to be in control of the Democratic Party agenda.

Stupid Democrats Will Lose By Calling Trump Supporters Racist

You mean like calling american jews who vote democratic disloyal? That kind of stuff?

The white replacement idea is something that Democrats have been peddling for some time. In fact, some of them are stupidly relying on this for the next election.

It's the Democrats who are always talking about race -- it figures into everything they say these days.

Again, this is a really dumb political strategy.

Huh? With an almost all white male makeup of the GOP you folks have no leg to stand on when it comes to race.

The Dem party has become almost unrecognizable. Try to imagine even 3 years ago Barack Obama calling the people who did not vote for him 'racist'. Say what you will about the man, but he was a lawyer and he spoke slowly, (sometimes annoyingly slow,) and deliberately and chose his words very carefully.

I don’t agree with Democrats on most issues, especially economic and gun control, but I’ve never felt characterized as racist.
Perhaps you could give an example of someone being called racist for holding a contrary position that is clearly not racist. Perhaps not.

How many times on this board has someone expressed the opinion that he doesn't want people from other countries entering the United States illegally only to be told that he needs to just admit that he doesn't like brown-skinned people?

Again you are misinformed and looking foolish. Trump's lies and propaganda are well documented. Maybe you like someone like Trump who is "in love" with a dictator like Kim, the rest of us are actually patriotic and denounce such ridiculous actions of Trump. Trump supporters are truly anti-American.

Thanks for sharing. The Propaganda creators would be proud to see you proving their effectiveness.

How many times on this board has someone expressed the opinion that he doesn't want people from other countries entering the United States illegally only to be told that he needs to just admit that he doesn't like brown-skinned people?

When has anyone complaining about illegal immigrant Irish or Albanians or Canadians been called a racist? When has any non-Hispanic White person been stopped questioned on immigration status based on appearance? When 99% of the focus on illegal immigration is directed at brown people, does it really surprise you it comes across as racist?

Last edited:
PJMedia is stupid. Really DP??? You can't call posters stupid but you can call a whole party stupid in a thread? Reported!

Trump supporters now support King David (Dennison) of Israel.

The "insult them and shame them until they join us" strategy isn't going to work.

Many people don't like Trump, but they like being smeared as a bunch of racists even less. They dislike and are repelled by the unfair and false rhetoric coming from the extreme left, which appears to be in control of the Democratic Party agenda.

Short and sweet and nails it

I didn’t vote for trump, and will not again. But, he is by far the lesser evil compared to the nutwing left that has emerged.

LOL ... you don't like being called racist but you claim that is your excuse for voting for unAmerican scum like Trump who says that the vast majority of Jewish voters are disloyal because they won't vote for unAmerican scum like him.

Thanks for sharing. The Propaganda creators would be proud to see you proving their effectiveness.

The only propaganda producers are Trump and Trump supporters. Thank you for proving me 100% right about Trump and Trump supporters.

Do you support the way brown-skinned children are being treated at the border by Miller’s policies?

Do you support the way #45 calls women of foreign nations ‘NASTY’ when they disagree with him?

After yesterday, how much more evidence do you need that trump is completely unhinged? Why are sane GOPs not supporting a sane GOP in the primaries, such as Kasich?

The Dem party has become almost unrecognizable. Try to imagine even 3 years ago Barack Obama calling the people who did not vote for him 'racist'. Say what you will about the man, but he was a lawyer and he spoke slowly, (sometimes annoyingly slow,) and deliberately and chose his words very carefully.

If Obama even did or said 1/100th of what Trump has done and said Obama would have been impeached by now. You guys excuse behavior from Trump such as saying he and a murderous dictator are in love. Can you imagine if Obama said that? Trump supporters have sold their souls to Trump and fully own Trump's actions for supporting him.

So Trump wins an election by childish namecalling, but oh lord, don't you dare be calling Trump any names. That is just mean...

The insult-and-shame strategy has been working for around 50 years. It’s finally starting to fail (thank God), but it does have a pretty good track record for them.

If Trump supporters don't like being called racists, then they shouldn't support a racist like Trump. Too bad so sad, move along.

I've always lived by the idea that if I don't want to be called a racist, I shouldn't do, say or promote said racist chit.
I've also always lived by, if I don't act like an asshole, I won't be called one.
It's worked out well so far.
I mean I've been an asshole and called out on it.
And yet I lived.

I pretty much expected the usual suspects to double down on the "you're all a bunch of racists" strategy. They should prepare themselves to be losers in 2020.

The election is a year away. Don't even know who the Dem candidate will be.
I like to think Trump will lose but too far away to guess.

Are you willing to put money down on that statement that Trump will win in 2020. If he loses you would have to give the money to DP?

PJMedia is stupid. Really DP??? You can't call posters stupid but you can call a whole party stupid in a thread? Reported!

You can do whatever you want when you are a right wing troll

So Trump wins an election by childish namecalling, but oh lord, don't you dare be calling Trump any names. That is just mean...
Of course, right wingers are 100% hypocrites, they don't even hide it. These people just have to be russian or other paid trolls, they can't be this stupid and deplorable can they?

Do you support the way brown-skinned children are being treated at the border by Miller’s policies?

Do you support the way #45 calls women of foreign nations ‘NASTY’ when they disagree with him?

After yesterday, how much more evidence do you need that trump is completely unhinged? Why are sane GOPs not supporting a sane GOP in the primaries, such as Kasich?

That particular hissy-fit was just amazing to watch. Not in a good way. In a way that historians will mull over our collective imbalance.
It wasn't just him calling her nasty. But saying that what she said to him was nasty and directed to Americans. When it was in fact, directed to him.
And he isn't gonna take it.
It was, as I said, amazing to watch.
I guess if he can't grab them by the *****, he acts like one when they speak "meanly" to him.

That particular hissy-fit was just amazing to watch. Not in a good way. In a way that historians will mull over our collective imbalance.
It wasn't just him calling her nasty. But saying that what she said to him was nasty and directed to Americans. When it was in fact, directed to him.
And he isn't gonna take it.
It was, as I said, amazing to watch.
I guess if he can't grab them by the *****, he acts like one when they speak "meanly" to him.

He likes'em nasty.

“Why are sane GOPs not supporting a sane GOP in the primaries, such as Kasich?”

Of why not sane Dems voting for the likes of a Kasich like the Dem Presidential Elector did in Colorado when he scratched-off Hillary’s name and wrote in “Kasich”? Which the US Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit did on 8/20/19 when they ruled it constitutional for an elector to vote as seen fit vs. as pledged by popular vote per state rules. A previously unsettled matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ge-court-says-his-faithless-ballot-was-legal/

Back
Top Bottom