• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Odd Relationship Between Hillary and Huma

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So, if this Weiner business takes her down...she has no one to blame but herself. And, the upside for us, no more Clintons. Unfortunately, we have to deal with a president buffoon named Trump, but that won't last very long. And, then he will be gone too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-clinton.html?_r=0

BTW: What the hell is a neophyte with only a BA Degree doing in such a high profile job anyway?

At the State Department, Ms. Abedin served as deputy chief of staff to Mrs. Clinton. Emails released by the State Department captured the closeness of their relationship. A jet-lagged Mrs. Clinton once emailed Ms. Abedin at 12:21 a.m. to take her up on an offer to come over to Mrs. Clinton’s house for a chat. “Just knock on the door to the bedroom if it’s closed,” she wrote.

Well, that would explain much.

Huma had other high profile jobs too and was allowed to work at home. It all OK, so long as Clinton, Inc. benefits politically and/or financially. ;)

Huma had other high profile jobs too and was allowed to work at home. It all OK, so long as Clinton, Inc. benefits politically and/or financially. ;)

The article, written in the supposedly rigged NYT, did a good job of suggesting just how the Clintons operate. No matter if it comes to circling the wagons around their insiders, putting their daughter in charge of the foundation or creating dubious political insiders like Huma to begin with, the power couple does have serious trust, nepotism and crony related issues.

Of course the above is all balanced out by the fact that Trump is no better, and that he just may be even worse.

The article, written in the supposedly rigged NYT, did a good job of suggesting just how the Clintons operate. No matter if it comes to circling the wagons around their insiders, putting their daughter in charge of the foundation or creating dubious political insiders like Huma to begin with, the power couple does have serious trust, nepotism and crony related issues.

Of course the above is all balanced out by the fact that Trump is no better, and that he just may be even worse.

Yep, the dirty work gets done (cleverly delegated?) but the Clinton's hands, somehow, always appear clean. ;)

Yep, the dirty work gets done (cleverly delegated?) but the Clinton's hands, somehow, always appear clean. ;)

They have managed to cultivate a very loyal following. So, that Hillary has troops willing to take a bullet for her would not surprise me in the least.

Would you trust people so easily if you were trying to get away with being corrupt pretty much all the time? I doubt it.

Would you trust people so easily if you were trying to get away with being corrupt pretty much all the time? I doubt it.

I don't trust people, and I am neither corrupt nor angling for a political job.

So, if this Weiner business takes her down...she has no one to blame but herself. And, the upside for us, no more Clintons. Unfortunately, we have to deal with a president buffoon named Trump, but that won't last very long. And, then he will be gone too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-clinton.html?_r=0

BTW: What the hell is a neophyte with only a BA Degree doing in such a high profile job anyway?

Attempting to somehow attach Anthony Weiner to Hillary Clinton is an act of desperation on the part of Trump's Chumps.

Which is understandable. Trying to support a snake oil salesman like Trump requires desperation.

I don't trust people, and I am neither corrupt nor angling for a political job.

Yes, but I imagine you would trust people even less and be a quite paranoid if you were constantly trying to get away with something like the Clinton's.

Attempting to somehow attach Anthony Weiner to Hillary Clinton is an act of desperation on the part of Trump's Chumps.

Huma is Clinton's right hand. She shared a computer with her husband, Weiner. Very easy to "attach" him to Clinton under these circumstances.

Yes, but I imagine you would trust people even less and be a quite paranoid if you were constantly trying to get away with something like the Clinton's.

Do you have any evidence of them "trying to get away with something"?

Do you have any evidence of them "trying to get away with something"?

You mean other than the long series of scandals that has come up involving them for the last thirty years? Do you think Hillary was trying to get away with something with the private e-mail server? I do.

Which is understandable. Trying to support a snake oil salesman like Trump requires desperation.

THe connection is Huma.

Now, does a warrant which allows the FBI to search Weiner's computer for evidence of him exploiting children for sexual purposes then give them license to search out emails between consenting adults? I say no.

You mean other than the long series of scandals that has come up involving them for the last thirty years? Do you think Hillary was trying to get away with something with the private e-mail server? I do.

All the unproven allegations, you mean.

I am much more worried about Hillary's connection to radical Muslims like Huma's family than the Right Wing nonsense about her alleged crimes. But, of course, the Right is too stupid to figure that out, so they harp on crimes that they cannot prove.

THe connection is Huma.

Now, does a warrant which allows the FBI to search Weiner's computer for evidence of hum exploiting children for sexual purposes then give them license to search out emails between consenting adults? I say no.

Because while they were looking through the computer they found other e-mails that could be worth looking into.

All the unproven allegations, you mean.

I am much more worried about Hillary's connection to radical Muslims like Huma's family than the Right Wing nonsense about her alleged crimes. But, of course, the Right is too stupid to figure that out, so they harp on crimes that they cannot prove.

The right is aware of Huma's connection to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Because while they were looking through the computer they found other e-mails that could be worth looking into.

That's not how it works though. A warrant to look for A does not give LEO the right to look into B.

I thought you were a libertarian. Selective libertarian, eh?

The right is aware of Huma's connection to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Well, they have done a piss-poor job of exploiting it.

Methinks that knocking on Hillary's bedroom door at 12:21 AM is not all that unusual for Huma.

Last edited:
Methinks that knocking on Hillary's bedroom door at 12:21 AM is not all that unusual for Huma.

Why do you think Hillary has been keeping her around so long? ;)

That's not how it works though. A warrant to look for A does not give LEO the right to look into B.

I thought you were a libertarian. Selective libertarian, eh?

I believe, sir, it does. If you are searching a car as a result of a drug stop and come across a body in the trunk or a cache of stolen goods, you have the right to pursue those items.

That's different from a fishing expedition.

Back
Top Bottom