• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The New Democratic Hoax: MURDER HORNETS!

I'm waiting for someone to agree that it is a democrat hoax. You know it's coming.

I can’t agree, but for what it’s worth, surveys show that most of the hornets are registered democrats.

Wait, wasn't it you who famously said, "atoms are God's little Legos"? I'm pretty sure that's what I read in one of your threads. It was either your thread titled, "Proof that the universe is only 6500 years old". Or maybe it was your other thread, titled "Jesus killed the dinosaurs, because they were sinners". It was one of those two..... Lol

You are making up things now, and that is not cute. You believe in young earth and AGW, you said.

Yes, folks, they're here fresh from Asia and they're angry! They decapitate bees with their bare hands and their stings reportedly feel like having red-hot thumbtacks driven into your skin. As if we're not in enough trouble already!

View attachment 67279696

I was unaware insects where political creatures.

Back
Top Bottom