• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The new definition of "Racist".

What do you think of the new definition?

• Total voters
People who blast the KKK but don't say squat about the black panthers are probably racists.

Because MLK was taken way too soon from this world, and that vacuum was filled with racist, race baiters, and those out to benefit themselves like the NBPP as a sad replacement for that great man.

That has nothing to do with anything. MLK was not the Emperor pf black people and neither are the Jessie Jackson or the likes of Al Sharpton. Other races of people riot as well, this is not some kind of race specific trait.

Jesus, get a clue.

People who blast the KKK but don't say squat about the black panthers are probably racists.

People who do nothing but complain about race are probably racists.

Here is your original post...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/122447-new-definition-racist-2.html#post1060343448

So going to dodge that one again? :lol:

Here is my first reply...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/122447-new-definition-racist-8.html#post1060346756

Here is my second response to you which you ignored...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/122447-new-definition-racist-9.html#post1060346835

You ignored it because you can't respond to fact with your particular brad of whiny fiction.

So yes you were shown to be wrong, and continue even in the face of overwhelming evidence deny it.

So are you going to respond or continue in a cowardly manor and run some more?

Last edited:
Again with this stupidity? Why do white people riot and burn cars when a sports team looses? Or trample people at a concert? It took a little time but I am now convinced you are indeed a racist. You have a huge chip on your shoulder with blacks, and it is bad.

Actually, i have a huge chip on my shoulder with people in general. But since this is a thread about racism, my focus here is on blacks because people like you are defending their bad behavior or trying to minimalize it by crying "but white people donit too". Start a thread on rednecks and trailer trash or sports hooligans and you will find I bash them just as harshly.

I'm not a racist, I just hate everybody. The world would be a better place if 90% of the people were wiped out. Guess it's a good thing I no longer have access to sarin, sabin or VX.

Actually, i have a huge chip on my shoulder with people in general. But since this is a thread about racism, my focus here is on blacks because people like you are defending their bad behavior or trying to minimalize it by crying "but white people donit too". Start a thread on rednecks and trailer trash or sports hooligans and you will find I bash them just as harshly.

I am not defending bad behavior, are you actually reading anything, anyone is posting? Or are you that blind? You are telling people things like...

3. Any white person - OscarB63 As your sarcastic definition of racist. The sad part is you actually believe it. You have made it abundantly clear.

Stereotypes (and thus racial profiling) exist because a large enough subset of the target group exhibit the behavior. Black people do like fried chicken and watermelon. White people do like mayonaise. If you want to end racial profiling, convince the people of your race to stop the behavior being profiled. - OscarB63

It's not about being a good "nigga" for massah, it's about taking responsibility for your own actions. - OscarB63 What is really funny is you think that somehow "If you want to end racial profiling, convince the people of your race to stop the behavior being profiled." has something to do with personal responsibility, LMAO!

I'm not a racist, I just hate everybody. The world would be a better place if 90% of the people were wiped out. Guess it's a good thing I no longer have access to sarin, sabin or VX.

I think the gene pool left you at the shallow end for smarts is what actually happened. Actually if you still had access, you would probably have killed yourself in the process. Not a great loss.

Last edited:
Which begs the question: why is it that when black folks get pissed off they riot, burn and loot their own neighborhoods or vandalize some random walgreens or other establishment that had no involvement with the issue?....

you probably should lay off the racist stereotypes.

it kinda hurts your argument here.

Oh, and as for those sports riots you are so fond of bringing up.....take a close look and you will see people of ALL races taking part in those. Not just white people.

Last edited:
you probably should lay off the racist stereotypes.

it kinda hurts your argument here.

So now stating what actually happened is a stereotype?

Did blacks not riot when the king cops got off?

Did black kids not vandalize a random walgreens in alleged protest over the martin shooting?

Only a retard would imply that I was stating that every black person in the country acts like that. But, if you and yours are that limited, i will ammend all future statements with the words "SOME blacks"

That has nothing to do with anything. MLK was not the Emperor pf black people and neither are the Jessie Jackson or the likes of Al Sharpton. Other races of people riot as well, this is not some kind of race specific trait.

Jesus, get a clue.
No one is claiming MLK was emperor - that's a strawman. It has PLENTY to do with it as MLK was an advocate of peaceful demonstration to effect political and social change - versus Jackson and Sharpton who are racist baiters.

I also have never said other races do not riot - stawman #2. Well done.

You sir, need to educate yourself as apparently, you're severely lacking in the subject matter and how to apply my statement to current events. Let me know when that happens. :2wave:

.....Only a retard would imply that I was stating that every black person in the country acts like that. But, if you and yours are that limited, i will ammend all future statements with the words "SOME blacks"

only a very small percentage of black folks rioted after the Rodney King verdict.

I see no reason to judge even 25% of their population, by this incident.

.....but that's just me.

See if you can pick the mugger:

Forty-ish black gentleman, walking along a Manhattan street, wearing an Italian suit and loafers and carrying a briefcase.

Or...

White tween, walking along a street in South Boston, nervously looking about while smoking a cigarette, shaved head, covered in tats and body piercings, wearing baggy clothes, and with three days of growth on his face.

I don't know these people, but reason tells me one is more of a potential threat than the other. Anyone pick the black guy?

only a very small percentage of black folks rioted after the Rodney King verdict.

I see no reason to judge even 25% of their population, by this incident.

.....but that's just me.

And again you miss/ignore my point. I am not judgimg ALL blacks by the actions of a few, only those who participate, defend, rationalize or by their silence condone such actions

Forty-ish black gentleman, walking along a Manhattan street, wearing an Italian suit and loafers and carrying a briefcase.

Or...

White tween, walking along a street in South Boston, nervously looking about while smoking a cigarette, shaved head, covered in tats and body piercings, wearing baggy clothes, and with three days of growth on his face.

I don't know these people, but reason tells me one is more of a potential threat than the other. Anyone pick the black guy?

seriously?

you see a black man in a suit with a briefcase, to be a threat?

yikes.

maybe its just NYC, but we have a very large black Middle-class here. Its totally regular to see very well dressed black folks coming from their jobs in Manhattan. I guess its a testament to our economy & sense of equality.

Or...

Actions speak louder than skin color

um....that's kinda everybody.

Yeah, hence my comment to blackdog that I have a chip on my shoulder with people in general. 90% of the pop is either stupid, uninformed, lazy, racist or a combination thereof. My gripe is that it seems that only whites get accused of being racists. And, on the rare occasion when a minority gets called racist, it is usually followed by a rationalization of how that is OK or understandable because of crap that happened 50 years ago.

seriously?

you see a black man in a suit with a briefcase, to be a threat?

yikes.

Am I serious? Isn't it obvious? ;) I asked a question first, and since we're being serious, do you seriously view the white kid dressed like a punk as more of a threat than the black businessman wearing an Italian suit? Why would that be? Or do you view them equally?

Last edited:
Off topic:

Why is it that a white dude is more likely to be a serial killer whereas a black dude is more likely to kill multiple people at once?

A white dude will kill 10 people over the span of a couple of years but a black dude will kill 10 people in a single driveby.

And WTF is with kids these days? Black kids gangbangin and killin each other. White kids goin in and shooting up the school. Had a incident here recently where a white girl convinced her black boyfriend to help her kill her parents. Fortunately, he just tied them up, beat the crap out of them and robbed the place.

The country is going to ****. When I was a kid people didn't plot to kill their parents or rob their grandmother or bring guns into school because someone was picking on them. Or maybe they did and without MSN, CNN, FOX and google we just didn't hear about it

No one is claiming MLK was emperor - that's a strawman. It has PLENTY to do with it as MLK was an advocate of peaceful demonstration to effect political and social change - versus Jackson and Sharpton who are racist baiters.

I also have never said other races do not riot - stawman #2. Well done.

I think you may need to look at what you are responding too....

why is it that when black folks get pissed off they riot, burn and loot their own neighborhoods or vandalize some random walgreens or other establishment that had no involvement with the issue?

That is what Oscar said.

You said it was because "Because MLK was taken way too soon from this world, and that vacuum was filled with racist, race baiters, and those out to benefit themselves like the NBPP as a sad replacement for that great man."

So you are saying whenever blacks get pissed off and loot riot etc. it is because MLK is no longer alive? To lead us? What does that make him?

No strawman, it was relevant to my point that neither him nor anyone else is any kind of leader for an entire race of people as you seem to think. So tell me, who is the leader of white people? Who is the leader of Chinese etc? Your premise is inaccurate.

You also said "Because MLK was taken way too soon from this world" in response to "why is it that when black folks get pissed off they riot." No strawman there.

So either you are not reading what you are responding to, or you are making excuses, which is it?

You sir, need to educate yourself as apparently, you're severely lacking in the subject matter and how to apply my statement to current events. Let me know when that happens. :2wave:

That is almost laughable. Obviously someone here needs an education, but it is not me.

The country is going to ****. When I was a kid people didn't plot to kill their parents or rob their grandmother or bring guns into school because someone was picking on them. Or maybe they did and without MSN, CNN, FOX and google we just didn't hear about it

Actually, I don't think it's all bad. Violent crime has been dropping in this country for quite some time now, even through the worst recession since the Great Depression. Lynchings are down, too. Ah, yes, the good ol' days, when the only blacks you saw at the country club were caddies. ;)

....When I was a kid people didn't plot to kill their parents or rob their grandmother or bring guns into school because someone was picking on them. Or maybe they did and without MSN, CNN, FOX and google we just didn't hear about it

we have a winner!!!

the world looks pretty crazy, now that we have internet and instant media.

here are two lovely little race riots that almost no one knows about

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New York City draft riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Ah, yes, the good ol' days, when the only blacks you saw at the country club were caddies. ;)

I wouldn't know. No one in my family has ever been rich enough to belong to a country club and we couldn't get a caddy job because they were all taken by the blacks. ;)

I think you may need to look at what you are responding too....
. Im responding directly to the last ignorant statement you directed to me.

My comment was a direct response as to why racists like Sharpton exist; and my conclusion is because MLK left a vacuum when he was assassinated. No more no less.

My response was not directed to you and I cannot prevent you from bringing whatever baggage you have from your disagreement with Oscar.

ISo you are saying whenever blacks get pissed off and loot riot etc. it is because MLK is no longer alive? To lead us? What does that make him?
. That makes him an assassinated man who all races sorely miss.

I
You also said "Because MLK was taken way too soon from this world" in response to "why is it that when black folks get pissed off they riot." No strawman there.
I did no such response. So you wanted
MLK to die sooner? Perhaps leaving your chip off your shoulder as well as whatever BS your bring to my statement may be warranted. If you're happy with racists like Sharpton and Jackson speaking for the black population - I've got nothing else to say...

Back
Top Bottom