• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Helsinki Summit was a total DISASTER!

Oh yes must of been a Trump **** up.
All he did was say their was no collusion and Putin told him he had no hand in the attacks on the DNC server. Whoops oh my that must be the biggest screw up ever! Why? Cuz the media wants you to think there was a screw up. Hmmm that's the same thing CNN & MSN have been saying for 2 years. And Fox doesn't like it if Putin looks strong lol. What for? And does America look weak? Yes but it wasn't cause Trump said something, its looked weak since the media lies and fake news and this Russian investigation have made the US look weak.

Sorry the media had nothing to do with my opinion of his complete failure today, I watched it live, it was embarrassing...

Nobody has been able to deal with Trump since his now famous glide down the escalator, what makes you so sure that this changes?

Three years of failure and you are still looking for a hero to save the day....

Maybe...

We are looking for patriots who want to save the Republic. We will take to the streets by the millions if Trump tries to mess with the rule of law and stop Mueller's indictments. Do not underestimate Americans love of their country. Like i believed from the start, Trump's name will have am * next to his name in the history books.

I think Trump didn't do well today. Yet, there is little doubt his political opposition is doing everything they can to ensure they lose the mid-terms and Trump wins in a landslide in 2020...

His "political opposition" being a slew of Republican lawmakers, intel experts, retired generals and Fox News journalists...
Yeah, I can see how that might...oh wait...

Do you think the summit was the correct setting for Trump to air his ax to grind, in front of Putin ? seriously !! It made this country look weak, very bad judgement on Trumps part.
It's not just "looks weak". We are weak! It's because Trump is weak.

Oh yes must of been a Trump **** up.
All he did was say their was no collusion and Putin told him he had no hand in the attacks on the DNC server. Whoops oh my that must be the biggest screw up ever! Why? Cuz the media wants you to think there was a screw up. Hmmm that's the same thing CNN & MSN have been saying for 2 years. And Fox doesn't like it if Putin looks strong lol. What for? And does America look weak? Yes but it wasn't cause Trump said something, its looked weak since the media lies and fake news and this Russian investigation have made the US look weak.

Are you kidding me? When reporter ask Trump whether he believes Putin or his intelligence people he through his intelligence community under the bus.

This is why the meeting was a total disaster, Trump did not stand up for America he kissed Putin's ass

All of media did was put a camera on Trump wake the **** up

Trumps issue is that he just doesn't let stuff go.
Everything is a knife fight.

Now he is starting to cut himself.

Trump fights with knifes because he is a criminal and has been his whole life. His behavior is nothing new.

It's not just "looks weak". We are weak! It's because Trump is weak.

We aren't weak, we're perceived as weak at the moment. Hostages generally tend to appear that way, until the day they bring their captors to justice. Then suddenly everyone lavishes them with praise for having been so strong, for "having so much quiet strength to persevere in the face of danger."

Anyway, that's how I see it :)

We are looking for patriots who want to save the Republic. We will take to the streets by the millions if Trump tries to mess with the rule of law and stop Mueller's indictments. Do not underestimate Americans love of their country. Like i believed from the start, Trump's name will have am * next to his name in the history books.

* Representing "Pivotal President" of course.....

He has some serious damage control to adminster when he returns. I spoke to two Trump supporters at work this morning, they agree this was totally out of line, and against Americas best interest. Trumps ax to grind has clouded his judgement. It was never Trumps politics with me, its his personality and thin skin, which was on full display at the press conference. Trump was at Helsinki representing us and our interest. He needs a reality check fast !
Nothing will change Trump's followers, but things like this and like taking the children can influence Indies, to say nothing of invigorating Dems. So these little things can add-up to cause him election problems.

Sorry the media had nothing to do with my opinion of his complete failure today, I watched it live, it was embarrassing...

Mr. jdog must have meant that your television set was "the media".
After all, everyone knows that television set manufacturers are in on the leftist conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

Oh yeah, TV camera manufacturers and audio recording device manufacturers are in on it, too.
All of them are controlled by the deep state.

Remember when Trump blamed "microphone problems"?

The notion that the problem with today was that he had the meeting in the first place, or that he bungled the press conference, misses the point. In fact, that’s exactly not the issue we saw on the world stage.

This is not just some political faux paus or gaffe. Keep downplaying all things Trump for the good of the nation...MAGA.

Squishy Invertebrate Demwits are already ceding the high ground, listening to isolationists like the Paul’s. The Paul’s have always been against World War Two and support traitors.

gops will continue their Lee Atwater-izing of any DEM who dares to speak in the USSA. Any real DEM who thinks they won anything today is a far greater fool than 0045.

It’s still about McConnellism folks.

Then, the best case scenario is the voters. Starting this year, Trump can become the flash in the pan that everyone wishes didn't happen but that did little damage.
Yep, it starts with the House. Then fire-up the committees to show the citizens everything the GOP have kept hidden these two years ...

Trump is known for ignoring his handlers. Surely you already knew that.

We didn’t get it on the farm here. I can barely watch the replays of all the lowlights back home anyway. Not healthy. Iowa’s Senators Ernst and Grassley were worse than Cadet Coward in their responses.

Iowans who voted for trump are pissed after today. It took this, not the ****ing tariffs that are ****ing them to get through their heads, and they won’t be coming back to the gop until DEMs **** up again.

Trumps issue is that he just doesn't let stuff go.
Everything is a knife fight.

Now he is starting to cut himself.
Well said!

"Careful with the axe, Eugene" - Roger Waters

We aren't weak, we're perceived as weak at the moment. Hostages generally tend to appear that way, until the day they bring their captors to justice. Then suddenly everyone lavishes them with praise for having been so strong, for "having so much quiet strength to persevere in the face of danger."

Anyway, that's how I see it :)
That's a hell of an anology, but I'll take it!

Squishy Invertebrate Demwits are already ceding the high ground, listening to isolationists like the Paul’s. The Paul’s have always been against World War Two and support traitors.

gops will continue their Lee Atwater-izing of any DEM who dares to speak in the USSA. Any real DEM who thinks they won anything today is a far greater fool than 0045.

It’s still about McConnellism folks.

Nobody won, this country lost face. And it rests entirely on Trumps door step.

Yep, it starts with the House. Then fire-up the committees to show the citizens everything the GOP have kept hidden these two years ...

The first head on the block should be Nunes. He best hope the Dems do not get the House, his actions will be scrutinized, and rightly so !!

* Representing "Pivotal President" of course.....

Actually it will be cause his election results were tainted by cheating by a foreign power. He will be the first President to have his election as President taken away posthumously.

The first head on the block should be Nunes. He best hope the Dems do not get the House, his actions will be scrutinized, and rightly so !!
Absolutely!

Well said!

"Careful with the axe, Eugene" - Roger Waters

Damn you! That Pink Floyd reference nearly set a full-blown acid flashback into motion!

Actually it will be cause his election results were tainted by cheating by a foreign power. He will be the first President to have his election as President taken away posthumously.
Actually - I would argue his legitimacy is already tainted, regardless of what occurs in the future.

Nobody won, this country lost face. And it rests entirely on Trumps door step.

We lost a whole lot more than face on this trifecta disaster, whether at home or abroad. Even trump voters are ashamed out here. No need for me to rub salt. We must present ourselves as a better option, and get more than 1/3 of registered DEMs to actually vote in 2018, as compared to 2016.

Americans working for Uncle Sam overseas are now at risk. None of our former friends, now foes, will share any intel of significance. Anything on Syria/Russia/NK menacing Israel today?

Expect more incompetence and incoherence each new day. Minus a DEM truth squad each new day on trump’s twitter hole of lies, he’ll control the daily narrative. Huckabee Sanders and Raj Shah have tougher jobs now, eh?

Back
Top Bottom