• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Gun Control movement banks on dishonesty [W:103]

Good for you, go right ahead and keep on assiging views, ain't got nuttin' tado wit me.

well given you have only been here a little bit of time-less than a month-and most of your posts on the gun threads have been contrary to pro gun posters-what does that lead us to believe?

There's a vast conspiracy to take your guns away, be very afraid.

people like you were making those sort of idiotic statements in England before the Dunblane massacre caused a massive bed wetting in England. People like you were saying the same things in NY and NJ and California when we claimed that the bannerrhoid politicians were going to keep incrementally chipping away our rights. People like you claimed that no one would ban guns but then Clinton and the Democrats, along with a few RINOS did in 1994.

you seem to either ignore history and reality or dishonestly pretend it doesn't exist

you appear to be more hateful towards the politics of the NRA and pro gun posters than you are supportive of the right to own a gun-a right yo claim to exercise

people like you were making those sort of idiotic statements in England before the Dunblane massacre caused a massive bed wetting in England. People like you were saying the same things in NY and NJ and California when we claimed that the bannerrhoid politicians were going to keep incrementally chipping away our rights. People like you claimed that no one would ban guns but then Clinton and the Democrats, along with a few RINOS did in 1994.

you seem to either ignore history and reality or dishonestly pretend it doesn't exist

you appear to be more hateful towards the politics of the NRA and pro gun posters than you are supportive of the right to own a gun-a right yo claim to exercise

Because I won't join you in your stupidity? Nah. I've been hearing this shtick for half a century. My access to guns is fine, thanks for the concern. As for the NRA's politics? Yeah, **** 'em, that'swhy I left.

Because I won't join you in your stupidity? Nah. I've been hearing this shtick for half a century. My access to guns is fine, thanks for the concern. As for the NRA's politics? Yeah, **** 'em, that'swhy I left.

what state do you live in?

do you support Californian law that bans the possession of normal capacity magazines?

or that normal AR 15s cannot be owned in California nor bought in CT, NY, NJ and I believe MD now?

Half the guns I own these days have notices on the cartons that "this firearm cannot be sold in california"

Its funny watching people who claim to own guns complain about the NRA because the NRA supports pro gun candidates

There's a vast conspiracy to take your guns away, be very afraid.

Are law abiding citizens allowed to own or purchase AR-15s in Connecticut, New York or Maryland?

No, jet is a"if you can't prove your point with any credible source material, you have no credibility in debate" kinda guy.

Do you currently own two firearms specifically designed for warfare? Is one an assault weapon? Answer: Yes you do. Do you whine about others owning similar firearms? Answer: Yes you do. Are you a do as I say hypocrite? Answer: Yes you are. I have that from a credible, non-refutedable source....you.

So are you and your guns responsible for the homicides by firearm?

How about we limit ourselves to coherence and civility. Or you can go attempt to bait someone else with nonsense partisan****.

How about we limit ourselves to coherence and civility. Or you can go attempt to bait someone else with nonsense partisan****.

Well as luck would have it, you are part of a group of millions of other folks who are not responsible for the problems either. So the question is, do you or I have to give up or rights and freedoms because of the actions of a fraction of 1% who are not allowed to own firearms legally already? As for partisan, my question was valid. Are you or your firearms part of the problem? Mine are not and I take umbrage to anyone treating me that way.

Do you currently own two firearms specifically designed for warfare? Is one an assault weapon? Answer: Yes you do. Do you whine about others owning similar firearms? Answer: Yes you do. Are you a do as I say hypocrite? Answer: Yes you are. I have that from a credible, non-refutedable source....you.

I also own a sword that was specifically designed for warfare: it's 5 feet long with a 14 inch hilt. Now, can I go into a place and massacre 49 people in 3 minutes wih it?

Nope.

You're falling back o the merry -go round BretJ, and if you can't do any better then you';ll get on the "just going to ignore you" list. You're wasting my time with your BS.

Funny; where is Turtledude's source material for anything he says he;s proven with respect to my posts on gun control?

Nowhere.

That's all these guys do in these threads is bait and go around the May Pole. not one of them can prove anything they say in opposition to counter proofs of fact.

Well as luck would have it, you are part of a group of millions of other folks who are not responsible for the problems either. So the question is, do you or I have to give up or rights and freedoms because of the actions of a fraction of 1% who are not allowed to own firearms legally already? As for partisan, my question was valid. Are you or your firearms part of the problem? Mine are not and I take umbrage to anyone treating me that way.
You poor victim you.

Are law abiding citizens allowed to own or purchase AR-15s in Connecticut, New York or Maryland?

No, because people in those states are smart and see their rights to safe streets over and above your right to an AR15.

So, since its all about being a "law abiding citizen" - go out and buy on of these -

Artillary.jpg

IT'S a gun.

I also own a sword that was specifically designed for warfare: it's 5 feet long with a 14 inch hilt. Now, can I go into a place and massacre 49 people in 3 minutes wih it?

Nope.

You're falling back o the merry -go round BretJ, and if you can't do any better then you';ll get on the "just going to ignore you" list. You're wasting my time with your BS.

You have used the phrase many time to defend restricting others from other weapons designed for warfare. You own firearms designed specifically for war capable of massacring 49 people in 3 minutes So yes jet, you are a hypocritical do as I say kind of guy.

If he uses them on people - yes.

What's your point?

Then why treat him as a potential terrorist and assume he is less than trustworthy to own any particular firearm. You are used to it and are happy with it. Most others are not.

No, because people in those states are smart and see their rights to safe streets over and above your right to an AR15.

But not an M1 carbine, right? Their streets aren't actually any safer.

So, since its all about being a "law abiding citizen" - go out and buy on of these -

View attachment 67219211

IT'S a gun.

Don't need one. Fired one in the Army, so that bucket list item is already crossed off.

Nope.

Can you rent a box truck in California?

That's all these guys do in these threads is bait and go around the May Pole. not one of them can prove anything they say in opposition to counter proofs of fact.

Are the M1 Carbine and M1911A1 pistol weapons of war designed for combat?

View attachment 67219211

IT'S a gun.

Lets examine the oozing stupidity in that claim of yours

1) owning an AR 15 doesn't infringe, impede or harm anyone's rights so you have presented a dishonest and false choice

2) since handguns are used in 60 times or more murders than AR15, doesn't your dishonest dichotomy suggest you want to ban handguns as well

3) there is a clear constitutional right to own firearms-especially ones protected by both MILLER and HELLER. there is actually no right to "safe streets"

4) and for the question Jet cannot honestly answer and will make no attempt to do so

what is the FUNCTIONAL difference between an AR 15 and a MI carbine?

You have used the phrase many time to defend restricting others from other weapons designed for warfare. You own firearms designed specifically for war capable of massacring 49 people in 3 minutes So yes jet, you are a hypocritical do as I say kind of guy.

For the last time before you get on the "just going to ignore you list"- get off the merry -go -round with me on that.

NONE of what I own has ever been used to mow down 49 people or more in one shot.

Alright?

That's it.

Move on.

Are the M1 Carbine and M1911A1 pistol weapons of war designed for combat?

And to you- same thing:

For the last time before you get on the "just going to ignore you list"- get off the merry -go -round with me on that.

NONE of what I own has ever been used to mow down 49 people or more in one shot.

Alright?

That's it.

Move on.

Alright?

That's it.

Move on.

So you want to ban trucks and gas cans with a higher priority than AR-15s?

What is the threshold number for banning a firearm?

Back
Top Bottom