• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "Gay Agenda"[W:504]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry what does that opinion have to do with the fact your statement was 100% wrong. Lets see how much integrity and honesty is behind your posts.

Its a simply yes no question can you answer yes or no without trying to back pedal and deflecting?

You stated ""I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are."
Is your statement a fact? Yes or no?

theres only one right answer and anything beside yes or no will also be very telling

so please answer in your next post . . yes . . . .or . . . . no . .. thanks!

yes it is fact. I am not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

Guess what guys? Groups don't have feelings. You can't hurt a group by critisizing it.

The progressive left continuously beat conservatives because they attack individuals. Nasty stuff and I wouldn't be a part of it but that's how they've done it.

Even Vladimir Putin only made laws against gay political organization. Sadly, now a bunch of clunk heads go around beating up young gay men. Poor chaps, and the pigs turn a blind eye.

There's always pigs.

The Left doesn't beat conservatives. If anything, the Left is dying in this country. Mostly because they go so far overboard with their nonsense, like this transgender thing, that the rest of the country looks at them like they are insane.

yes it is fact. I am not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

LMAO
ok so at least you answered yes but now I will simply destroy your lie and prove it wrong with ONE simple question . . . .

what about gays that are monogamous?

Well thats the end of that, your statement was wrong and facts win again

LMAO
ok so at least you answered yes but now I will simply destroy your lie and prove it wrong with ONE simple question . . . .

Well thats the end of that, your statement was wrong and facts win again

Only true if both gay men had an AIDS test. Straights who never dabbled in bisexual male sex don't need the test. The odds of having HIV are that stacked. It's a disease of the gays.

Only true if both gay men had an AIDS test. Straights who never dabbled in bisexual male sex don't need the test. The odds of having HIV are that stacked. It's a disease of the gays.

Omg we've been through this! Gay men can get a test then. Gee wiz!

Omg we've been through this! Gay men can get a test then. Gee wiz!

Maybe that's what the gay agenda should be promoting: monogamy and HIV testing.

Maybe that's what the gay agenda should be promoting: monogamy and HIV testing.

:shock: Maybe that's what gay marriage is for.

Admittedly they don't seem that way inclined.

:shock: Maybe that's what gay marriage is for.

Admittedly they don't seem that way inclined.

I for one am not opposed to gay marriage. In fact, I believe same sex marriage to be one of the better options for someone who happens to be gay. I certainly do not want them marrying opposite sex partners. And, as we see, life long promiscuity leads to a poor end game.

1.)Only true if both gay men had an AIDS test.
2.) Straights who never dabbled in bisexual male sex don't need the test.
3.) The odds of having HIV are that stacked. It's a disease of the gays.

1.) same for straights, again you just keep proving yourself wrong
2.) 100% false no doctors agree with you lol
3.) sorry another lie that has already been destroyed

now stop dodging and answer the question

and Ill ask you the original question to see if you learned or you will keep reposting that lie

you post loses and fails and facts win again

1.) same for straights, again you just keep proving yourself wrong
2.) 100% false no doctors agree with you lol
3.) sorry another lie that has already been destroyed

and Ill ask you the original question to see if you learned or you will keep reposting that lie

you post loses and fails and facts win again

It's a gay disease. Live with that fact.

That's not a fact, it's an ignorant, categorically, unquestionably false statement and pure absurdity. The method of transmission does not require one to be gay, the method of contracting the disease does not require one to be gay, being gay in no way physically increases your chances of the body becoming infected. This is beyond ridiculous. One can claim that due to a multitude of lifestyle factors a gay individual, on average, is more likely to be at risk than a straight individual...but even then, that is MASSIVELY different than calling it a "gay disease". This is easily one of the most brazenly ignorant and laughably ridiculous claims I've ever seen paraded as fact on this forum.

link? facts? proof? you have none and we have all the facts proving your lie wrong lol
I also noticed you dodged the questions again
you post loses, gets destroyed and facts win again

I still don't get why AIDS exists. It would be so easy to wipe it out.

link? facts? proof? you have none and we have all the facts proving your lie wrong lol
I also noticed you dodged the questions again
you post loses, gets destroyed and facts win again

I cited the CDC. Does the gay agenda tell you to ignore them?

Gay men, 2% of the population, account for 72% of all AIDS cases in the US. Now, of the 28% left over, you'd be hard pressed to find in that group a straight male who does not use drugs intravenously or spent time in a US prison. Even though straight men make up at least 45% of the population. Ergo, Gay man's disease. Duh.

That's not a fact, it's an ignorant, categorically, unquestionably false statement and pure absurdity. The method of transmission does not require one to be gay, the method of contracting the disease does not require one to be gay, being gay in no way physically increases your chances of the body becoming infected. This is beyond ridiculous. One can claim that due to a multitude of lifestyle factors a gay individual, on average, is more likely to be at risk than a straight individual...but even then, that is MASSIVELY different than calling it a "gay disease". This is easily one of the most brazenly ignorant and laughably ridiculous claims I've ever seen paraded as fact on this forum.

See post 1464. Here, let me make it easy for ya.

Gay men, 2% of the population, account for 72% of all AIDS cases in the US. Now, of the 28% left over, you'd be hard pressed to find in that group a straight male who does not use drugs intravenously or spent time in a US prison. Even though straight men make up at least 45% of the population. Ergo, Gay man's disease. Duh.

I still don't get why AIDS exists. It would be so easy to wipe it out.

In the US, yes. All it would take would be for gay men to quit screwing each other without a condom, druggies to quit sharing needles and prison guards doing their jobs to make sure no one has gay/bi butt sex in prison.

See post 1464. Here, let me make it easy for ya.

you have been making it VERY easy there is NOTHING you have said that makes it a gay disease. . nothing lol

ERGO you statement and claim is still 100% wrong proven by facts :)
You post fails and loses again

In the US, yes. All it would take would be for gay men to quit screwing each other without a condom, druggies to quit sharing needles and prison guards doing their jobs to make sure no one has gay/bi butt sex in prison.

Also 100% false already proven by facts provided . . .

you have been making it VERY easy there is NOTHING you have said that makes it a gay disease. . nothing lol

ERGO you statement and claim is still 100% wrong proven by facts :)
You post fails and loses again

Gay men get it; straight men don't. Call it what you will. I'll call it what it is: a disease primarily affecting gay men.

1.)I cited the CDC. Does the gay agenda tell you to ignore them?

correct you did and nothing in the cite supports your already proven wrong statement . . . not one thing . . in fact it is exactly what proves it wrong LMAO
Your inability to understand facts and stats is no our problem, your claims will continue to be factually wrong no matter how much you want them to be true :)

PLEASE though PLEASE keep posting its a gay disease for as many posters to see . . . it will let them know exactly what type of inaccurate content to expect in future posts authored by you

Also 100% false already proven by facts provided . . .

sure you did...that's why gay men, 2% of the population, are contracting 72% of the AIDS, while the 98% of the rest of the population does not.

correct you did and nothing in the cite supports your already proven wrong statement . . . not one thing . . in fact it is exactly what proves it wrong LMAO
Your inability to understand facts and stats is no our problem, your claims will continue to be factually wrong no matter how much you want them to be true :)

PLEASE though PLEASE keep posting its a gay disease for as many posters to see . . . it will let them know exactly what type of inaccurate content to expect in future posts authored by you

I am not at risk. Correct. I do not shoot drugs, get ****ed in the ass or spend time in prison.

Gay men get it; straight men don't. Call it what you will. I'll call it what it is: a disease primarily affecting gay men.

100% false

LMAO i notice how now you are back pedaling and you used the word primarily
you are free to call it what you like, but facts will remains facts, it oesnt; matter what you CLAIM lol
your post faisl and facts win again

sure you did...that's why gay men, 2% of the population, are contracting 72% of the AIDS, while the 98% of the rest of the population does not.

yes you keep repeating this claim but anybody with basic math skills and an understanding of reality already sees this information proves you wrong and us right.
your claim is 2% of the pop has 72% of the aids and the rest of the pop 98% does not.

soooooooo who has the other 28% of the aids?
:lamo

your post loses, fails and fact win again

I am not at risk. Correct. I do not shoot drugs, get ****ed in the ass or spend time in prison.

still not answering my question. sorry you dont get to make up answers to imiginer questions. Ill repeat them so everybody can see the dodge again.

what about gays that are monogamous? YES or NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom