• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The election is over - act 2

Verax

Disappointed in Trump
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Once again here we are, little has changed since the first "election is over" thread. Romney's campaign for the most part has been a disaster; a secret tape, daily gaffe's, "evolving" message. The closest thing to a major shake up of the race was Obama forgetting to come to the first debate. Now that the second debate is over with Obama taking a win, things are once again looking completely hopeless for the R's. The swing states are for the most part locked down in Obama's favor.

Even if Romney has a strong performance in the last debate, it'll be too little too late. Unless there is an Obama disaster in the next few weeks, you nuts will have to wait for 2016.

Pre-emptive joke: FOUR YEARS OF OBAMA RESULTS HAVE BEEN A DISASTER OBAMABOTS

Once again here we are, little has changed since the first "election is over" thread. Romney's campaign for the most part has been a disaster; a secret tape, daily gaffe's, "evolving" message. The closest thing to a major shake up of the race was Obama forgetting to come to the first debate. Now that the second debate is over with Obama taking a win, things are once again looking completely hopeless for the R's. The swing states are for the most part locked down in Obama's favor.

Even if Romney has a strong performance in the last debate, it'll be too little too late. Unless there is an Obama disaster in the next few weeks, you nuts will have to wait for 2016.

Baghdad bob.jpg

Disinformation is a dangerous thing to believe in.

I have to believe that this was an attempt at sarcastic humor?

I'll go out on a limb right now. There will be no bounce in the polls for Obama because of last nights debate. There wasn't anything "game changing" that came out of it. Obama showed up with a pulse... hip hip hooray! Now he gets the pleasure of having to explain the Libya debacle, off-prompter, for about an hour straight. Good luck with that.

I said back in about June that Romney was going to win big and I'm sticking to it. Obama's record is just too big of an anchor.

I have to believe that this was an attempt at sarcastic humor?

I'll go out on a limb right now. There will be no bounce in the polls for Obama because of last nights debate. There wasn't anything "game changing" that came out of it. Obama showed up with a pulse... hip hip hooray! Now he gets the pleasure of having to explain the Libya debacle, off-prompter, for about an hour straight. Good luck with that.

I said back in about June that Romney was going to win big and I'm sticking to it. Obama's record is just too big of an anchor.

Yes Obama showed up with a pulse, that's all he had to do to beat Romney. Romney and Republicans are so unlikeable right now only their core base can stomach them, that is why Obama wins so easily barring a disaster.

It's amazing that even Pennsylvania is now rated a tossup.

Calling everything that is largely in Obama's favor a "tossup" is not hope, lol.

Hoping the margin of error completely goes to Romney isn't something I'd bet money on, lmao.

Its over, go back to your cubicle folks. Obama has >90% of the swing states locked up.

If Romney takes the states he's currently ahead in (according to multiple polls) and snags Wisconsin and New Hampshire (last polls showing 1% variance in Obama's favor), then he'll have 272 electoral votes.

Your assessment is ill supported.

If Romney takes the states he's currently ahead in (according to multiple polls) and snags Wisconsin and New Hampshire (last polls showing 1% variance in Obama's favor), then he'll have 272 electoral votes.

Your assessment is ill supported.

What you're basically saying is if Romney wins a bunch of states he's been solidly losing for months now he'll win.... uhhh? That's a bit of a stretch. :roll:

What you're basically saying is if Romney wins a bunch of states he's been solidly losing for months now he'll win.... uhhh? That's a bit of a stretch. :roll:

Did you actually look at any of the polls? Do you understand how polls work? Seriously, dude. I'd advise doing some research if you want your posts to come across as credible.

Pffft, the media just need to pretend its close for ratings. If they came out and said its over, its boring, go home they'd lose a bunch of money.

Damn, and I thought CNN was gospel to you libs.

Did you actually look at any of the polls? Do you understand how polls work? Seriously, dude. I'd advise doing some research if you want your posts to come across as credible.

What exactly do you think you're talking about? NC and Florida are the only swing states Romney is likely to win, that is not even remotely close to victory sir, lmao.

You should at least wait until the polls actually show Obama winning before declaring victory.

Romney's up 51-45 in today's Gallup. He's pulling away.

Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney

You shouldn't cherry pick polls.

There are way to many swing states for my liking. I don't even live in the US, and I am very nervous for Election Day.

It's over? Well that's a relief. Saves us all a lot of time and effort then. Say, does that mean they can stop running these FREAKING ELECTION ADS?

There are way to many swing states for my liking. I don't even live in the US, and I am very nervous for Election Day.

There are fewer swing states than there used to be. Basically nine states matter in presidential elections now.

You should at least wait until the polls actually show Obama winning before declaring victory.

You shouldn't cherry pick polls.

No, victory is now, ask questions later.

It's over? Well that's a relief. Saves us all a lot of time and effort then. Say, does that mean they can stop running these FREAKING ELECTION ADS?

No, our economy needs the election spending stimulus.

Back
Top Bottom