• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Earth Is Flat!!![W:282]

Re: The Earth Is Flat!!!

Are you seriously using an imaginary television show in your defense?

that and disc-world note the star turtle wiht the elephants on it

He says that we can research the answer to that. I cannot find the answer on any flat earth site. There is not a mention of how , where and why anyone would wish to start such a global conspiracy involving royalty, governments, scientists, astronomers, sailors and explorers and how they could all be coerced into going along with it over the centuries.

The response of "we can research the answer" is a dodging tactic or he doesn't know.

The response of "we can research the answer" is a dodging tactic or he doesn't know.

He doesn't know. Flat earthers don't think about it.

so whats with the horizons shouldn't we be able to see other continents and any islands in a direction along with ships if we go look out to see in the right spots

so where can you see Hawaii from on the west coast and Europe from on the east coast

I have been in the flat earth movement for 2 years now. I really don't feel like answering questions that have been answered multiple times. If your happy with your ball earth, what's it matter to you anyways?

Yet, you were able to break the "brain washing" and spread the word of flatness. The brain washing must not be that effective.

I hardly would call learning the abc's as brainwashing.

Your not on the outside looking in either. The ball earth, is a religion. Once one brings up the fact that earth is not a globe, people mock and ridicule in very profane ways, just like a religion. Kind of odd don't you think? Especially seems how the ball earth cannot be proven.

You have not presented an argument. You could start by answering the questions. As for research all the evidence points to the earth being a globe.

What evidence is that, the way the heavens move?

I have been in the flat earth movement for 2 years now. I really don't feel like answering questions that have been answered multiple times. If your happy with your ball earth, what's it matter to you anyways?

Then you would have no problem pointing to the post in this thread that answers the question. I have read the thread and cannot find it.

Two years? Man alive, the future is so bright you gotta wear shades. :lamo

Your not on the outside looking in either. The ball earth, is a religion. Once one brings up the fact that earth is not a globe, people mock and ridicule in very profane ways, just like a religion. Kind of odd don't you think? Especially seems how the ball earth cannot be proven.

I can't prove that you are but one step up from a Chimpanzee but that does not mean that you are not. It's not just "ball earth" BTW it's "ball every planet and star in the universe".

I don't want to read thru all of these again. Did anyone answer why we haven't found the edge to the flat Earth?

I still think he is pulling our collective leg. :mrgreen:

They have never been answered. If you have answers then please share them with us.

How , where and why anyone would wish to start such a global conspiracy involving royalty, governments, scientists, astronomers, sailors and explorers and how they could all be coerced into going along with it over the centuries? You have no answer to that. The idea that such a conspiracy could begin and be kept going is bordering on insanity.

Your not on the outside looking in either. The ball earth, is a religion. .

No, it is a fact. The flat earth society is a cult religion.

I don't want to read thru all of these again. Did anyone answer why we haven't found the edge to the flat Earth?

It's hiddenby a huge ice wall and if you sail in a straight line towards it something stops you from getting there or all sailors and explorers who have been there lie about it. or some such nonsense. I posted a map from the flat earth society site with a straight line drawn on it that lead from South America to the edge of the world but our resident flatter gave no real explanation about why nobody could do this and then come back to tell the tale. All photos taken from space are doctored. How this can be done and why all countries with satellites agree to do it has never been explained.

Last edited:

In an investigative point of view, your questions are good. Your only problem with investigation, is finding the answers to those questions. Obviously for you to believe the ball earth, you need someone to convince you. For the flat earth, it's the same for you, always asking other people for your answers, instead of seeking them out on your own.
See post 718, my thoughts exactly. Care to answer?

He says that we can research the answer to that. I cannot find the answer on any flat earth site. There is not a mention of how , where and why anyone would wish to start such a global conspiracy involving royalty, governments, scientists, astronomers, sailors and explorers and how they could all be coerced into going along with it over the centuries.
But those sites are great for a chuckle! lol !

can you explain why we cant see Europe from the east coast even when the view is clear to the horizon yet?

If you have ever rode a motorcycle, they have lenses that can be peeled off, so the rider doesn't have to worry about wiping, smearing, and cleaning them as he races. If you stack enough of these lenses your vision will be impaired. The atmosphere works the same way. Either a ball or flat, man can only see so far on either.

If you have ever rode a motorcycle, they have lenses that can be peeled off, so the rider doesn't have to worry about wiping, smearing, and cleaning them as he races. If you stack enough of these lenses your vision will be impaired. The atmosphere works the same way. Either a ball or flat, man can only see so far on either.

Post the science please. Why does the atmosphere work like a stack of lenses?

Back
Top Bottom