• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Democrats have now resorted to calling any disagreement with their views a racist act

Virgil Jones

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Just think on that. That is quite a statement, and quite a behavior. I will give you example #1, Trump has never said or done anything racist, but because he disagrees with leftists, he is the leader of the KKK.

Really? Do leftists have to continue to be so stupid?

Even black people know this is a lie, with 1/3 of blacks supporting Trump now. How is that working out for ya dems?

Just think on that. That is quite a statement, and quite a behavior. I will give you example #1, Trump has never said or done anything racist, but because he disagrees with leftists, he is the leader of the KKK.

I hope so. It will cost them another election.

Calling someone a racist these days is meaningless. The far left nutjobs have overused it.

Are we pretending there are nonracist birthers?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's ridiculous and just not true. (race-baiting thread)

That's ridiculous and just not true. (race-baiting thread)

ROTFL
ROTFL

Being a leftist, isn't a race.

Hahahahahahaha

Classic.

Even black people know this is a lie, with 1/3 of blacks supporting Trump now. How is that working out for ya dems?

I'd really be interested to see the link supporting that claim. Black conservatives have distanced themselves from Trump and have done so for good reason. The Rev. A. R. Bernard, a black pastor from Brooklyn, was a member of an evangelical advisory council for Trump, but quit because the president failed to condemn white supremacists in response to Charlottesville, Va. As the Rev. Bernard said, “I think you have to be willing to tell him what he needs to hear, but also accept being ignored.” Trump has one black in his administration, Ben Carson. Don't you think black voters are smart enough to know that Trump is not even close to being color blind?

Black voters still support Bernie Sanders and their minds will not be changed in the election unless another candidate comes along who black voters like even more.

If trump recieves 33% of the black vote the democrats are screwed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If trump recieves 33% of the black vote the democrats are screwed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blacks have been better off under DJT. Leftists haven't done jack for them in 50 years. And they know it, so that makes you a racist. :)

That's nothing new...lol

I'd really be interested to see the link supporting that claim. Black conservatives have distanced themselves from Trump and have done so for good reason. The Rev. A. R. Bernard, a black pastor from Brooklyn, was a member of an evangelical advisory council for Trump, but quit because the president failed to condemn white supremacists in response to Charlottesville, Va. As the Rev. Bernard said, “I think you have to be willing to tell him what he needs to hear, but also accept being ignored.” Trump has one black in his administration, Ben Carson. Don't you think black voters are smart enough to know that Trump is not even close to being color blind?

Black voters still support Bernie Sanders and their minds will not be changed in the election unless another candidate comes along who black voters like even more.

Obama only had one black cabinet member. Is he a racist?

Are we pretending there are nonracist birthers?

Hillary started the birther talk, and Obama left it dangling, kind of like the latest Trump tax returns.

Hillary started the birther talk, and Obama left it dangling, kind of like the latest Trump tax returns.
Trump is king birther and racist, those are the facts.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._and_bernie_sanders_craters__among_youth.html

Obama only had one black cabinet member. Is he a racist?

That's an oxymoron. A black man can't be a racist. Obama had the most diverse cabinet of all his recent predecessors with 14 minorities and women.

Obama-Legacy%20GroupShot.jpg

mlkmugs.jpg

This is just fifteen of the more than 400 African Americans selected as presidential appointees over the past eight years of the Obama administration: campaign volunteers, loyalists from Chicago, private-sector standouts, prominent scholars, public-school teachers and military veterans.

Trump is king birther and racist, those are the facts.

Trump did question whether Obama was eligible for the Presidency. As far as the racist thing goes, please provide one fact.

Oh look, another right-wing thread I don't need to read past the headline to reply, it's a lie.

That's an oxymoron. A black man can't be a racist. Obama had the most diverse cabinet of all his recent predecessors with 14 minorities and women.

Obama-Legacy%20GroupShot.jpg

mlkmugs.jpg

This is just fifteen of the more than 400 African Americans selected as presidential appointees over the past eight years of the Obama administration: campaign volunteers, loyalists from Chicago, private-sector standouts, prominent scholars, public-school teachers and military veterans.

Those folks aren't cabinet members. They's jus' da hired hep.

A black man can't be a racist? Umm...:lamo

Those folks aren't cabinet members. They's jus' da hired hep.

A black man can't be a racist? Umm...:lamo

Do you even realize how blatantly racist THAT IS?

Have now resorted to? They have been calling anyone who disagrees with them racists steadily for the last 11 years

Do you even realize how blatantly racist THAT IS?

How is that racist? :lamo

Lots of southerners, of all races and ethnicities, use that venacular.

Are you saying saying that only black folks talk that way? Are you sure you want to go down that road??...lol

Racial Identity Politics is just another form of racism and it’s been more damaging to America than traditional racism.

How is that racist? :lamo

Lots of southerners, of all races and ethnicities, use that venacular.

Are you saying saying that only black folks talk that way? Are you sure you want to go down that road??...lol

You said something that waa disagreed with and out pops the good old sounds racist line.

Back
Top Bottom