• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Dark Minds of the Alt-Right

No one person is superior to another and hate is hate.
This new mantra of pedestal screeching and finger pointing by those who think of themselves as superior is getting tiresome.
The alt right is supposedly of dark mind for hating on others. Why the hell is that different than what you (general terms) do when you are hating on them and think you are better? Supremacists think they are better than the rest. The irony.

Some of what the alt right believes is factual; some of it I'm skeptical of. I'd be interested in what their detractors think.
I think they believe things like the Earth is mostly spherical, and it orbits the Sun, water is wet, etc.
So, I am with you there.
I believe the factual things that they accept.

Are white people less evolved (sic)?
That question is based on misconceptions about evolution and biology.
Start another thread and let someone else explain it to you.

Do you think a group of people who represent of tiny fraction of a percent of the population should get so much attention?
That's what acts of terrorism do for a group.
al Qaeda, ISIS, et al are just tiny fraction of the billionish of Muslims world wide.
But who is it who gets all the attention?

al Qaeda, ISIS, et al are just tiny fraction of the billionish of Muslims world wide.

I think groups like Al Qaeda and the Daesh, who have waged war, taken over parts of countries, and killed thousands of innocent people, deserve quite a bit of attention.

Don't you?

I think they believe things like the Earth is mostly spherical, and it orbits the Sun, water is wet, etc.
So, I am with you there.
I believe the factual things that they accept.

That question is based on misconceptions about evolution and biology.
Start another thread and let someone else explain it to you.

I've studied the racial viewpoint just enough to realize that neither side has a monopoly on the truth on it. Besides, I'm not a believer in evolution as the sole explanation for the differences in race. I don't even think it's relevant in understanding the differences in ideology between the differing groups.

No one person is superior to another and hate is hate.
This new mantra of pedestal screeching and finger pointing by those who think of themselves as superior is getting tiresome.
The alt right is supposedly of dark mind for hating on others. Why the hell is that different than what you (general terms) do when you are hating on them and think you are better? Supremacists think they are better than the rest. The irony.

Not all people are motivated by hate. The hypocrisy of this issue boggles the mind. As I continue to point out, both China and Japan are over 98 percent each one people. "The irony" of it all is that Americans do business with those countries WILLINGLY and there is no problem. I bet that you cannot show me the many posts you have on this board wondering why the United States has invested BILLIONS of dollars to insure the Jews have their own homeland. Why not just dump them into the Middle East and say now just get along?

Yeah, hate is hate. But, what is it when some people unite and congregate together for a common purpose? What would happen if you tried to force all religions into one church and told them to just get along? They all cannot settle on a day of the week to worship on, much less agree on every biblical precept. Are all people who believe in religion haters???

You want to judge people based on your values and if I told you what my views were, you would probably dismiss them and join the politicians. A person must either be racist or Antifa. There is obviously no other explanation. That is the politicians view - is it yours as well?

I don't even think it's relevant in understanding the differences in ideology between the differing groups.
Not even that, huh?

I don't think I would've supposed that about anyone.

Do you think it's common to believe that genetics plays a significant role in differences in ideology?

Back
Top Bottom