• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The butt whacker turns out to be a youth minister and scout leader

I'm not even close to an incel. I've been married 32 years and had sex thousands of times. I've never posted a manfesto online. I've never had a manifesto. I'm not 100% sure what a manifesto is. You guys get weird ideas.

I never said you were. I asked why you and them thought alike.

/// his reputation /// is shot to hell by his own actions.

Seriously. He hit her on live TV. He destroyed his own reputation. He built quite the life and he threw it away because he thought it would be good fun to hit a woman while she was doing her job in front of a camera.

What. An. Idiot.

I'm not even close to an incel. I've been married 32 years and had sex thousands of times. I've never posted a manfesto online. I've never had a manifesto. I'm not 100% sure what a manifesto is. You guys get weird ideas.

Again, pardon me for interjecting, but it relates to something YOU said to ME.

Hm, interesting. You've been married 32 years. The average age for a male to get married in the United states is roughly 30.

What Is the Average Age of Marriage In the U.S.?

That would put you at about 62. Way older than me. Would you care to rephrase your jab "let me guess: you're old too"? Or, even better, would you care to follow your own advice and drop the personal attacks? See post #848, which conveniently, you failed to respond to.

Seriously. He hit her on live TV. He destroyed his own reputation. He built quite the life and he threw it away because he thought it would be good fun to hit a woman while she was doing her job in front of a camera.

What. An. Idiot.

Exactly. A point I also made: the victim can't be blamed by Mashmont for having ruined the offender's reputation. He took care of it on his own, by smacking her butt in front of a freaking live TV camera. Mashmont said he is disappointed in the victim... It's quite weird that Masmont isn't disappointed in the offender, then, for doing it in a much more efficient way than filing a report after the fact. Obviously, she wouldn't have filed any report if the offender hadn't assaulted her. His name had already been ousted by other people who took other pictures of the race, located his registration number, and looked him up, even before she filed her report. His reputation was already in tatters when she filed the report. Maybe this guy will lose his job. I actually have no idea if he's self-employed or works for some business or organization; but if the latter, I'd assume that he'll be fired regardless of her report and regardless of what happens at trial, given that companies often fire people for less, when they conclude that the employee is jeopardizing the company's image and values.

Oh, I'm not sure I'd want to waste all this time. This thread has been entertaining, but I'm not about to spend a lot of time researching his posting history. Not worth it. One can have a good sense of how the thinks, from this thread alone, I'd say.

I agree on "waste" of time. You can learn everything you need to about him on this thread.

FWIW, anyone who blames the woman who was struck as being unChristian, unreasonable or otherwise at fault for this situation does not, IMHO, have a firm grip on respecting the rights of Americans regardless of gender.

I agree on "waste" of time. You can learn everything you need to about him on this thread.

FWIW, anyone who blames the woman who was struck as being unChristian, unreasonable or otherwise at fault for this situation does not, IMHO, have a firm grip on respecting the rights of Americans regardless of gender.

From what I'm gathering, I'm not sure if the point is "regardless of gender." Most likely, the outcry against the victim by some people wouldn't be the same if the situation were reversed. Say, a male reporter is covering the race and a female comes out of the blue and grabs his crotch in front of the TV camera. He then files a police report. She is (appropriately) charged with misdemeanor sexual battery (which is what it is, from a legal standpoint). People like Mashmont wouldn't be here accusing the victim of ruining her reputation, and defending the offender as just someone who was doing some light-hearted prank that doesn't deserve to be punished.

The gender of the people involved is precisely the point that is making woman haters come out of the woods.

From what I'm gathering, I'm not sure if the point is "regardless of gender." Most likely, the outcry against the victim by some people wouldn't be the same if the situation were reversed. Say, a male reporter is covering the race and a female comes out of the blue and grabs his crotch in front of the TV camera. He then files a police report. She is (appropriately) charged with misdemeanor sexual battery (which is what it is, from a legal standpoint). People like Mashmont wouldn't be here accusing the victim of ruining her reputation, and defending the offender as just someone who was doing some light-hearted prank that doesn't deserve to be punished.

The gender of the people involved is precisely the point that is making woman haters come out of the woods.
Exactly because "People like Mashmont" take gender into consideration when judging a case whereas our courts, rightfully, do not. Sexual battery is well defined by Georgian statutes as are the penalties regardless of gender. The opinions of some people on this forum, not so much.

Exactly because "People like Mashmont" take gender into consideration when judging a case whereas our courts, rightfully, do not. Sexual battery is well defined by Georgian statutes as are the penalties regardless of gender. The opinions of some people on this forum, not so much.

Case never filed in the history of America: "Woman charged with slapping man on the butt".

Case never filed in the history of America: "Woman charged with slapping man on the butt".

A cursory Google search turns out several academic papers dealing with women charged with sexual battery - just in one small South Carolina city, 15 cases in the period of one year. I grant you that it is more common for women to be charged when the victim is a minor.

That's a crock. I said I already asked her what she'd do in the exact same situation as a reporter. She said she'd probably accept his apology and let it go. My wife said the same thing. They both agreed with me before I ever told them my position.

It's possible that both your wife and daughter gave you the answers you wanted to hear. Sometimes people do that in order to avoid an argument.

It's possible that both your wife and daughter gave you the answers you wanted to hear. Sometimes people do that in order to avoid an argument.

As for them not "being aware of my position" Living with him, I suspect they know all too well!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom