• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The American civil war didn't end. And Trump is a Confederate president (1 Viewer)

What does it mean.......some are more human than others? Is it good or bad to "more" human?

Sorry, text is a very poor form of communication. Another way of saying it is that some humans are more humane than others.

Yes, white supremacists/nationalists and Confederate sympathizers should learn when to shut the **** up.

If 95% of society was as "tolerant, integrated and charitable" as you claim Jim Crow never could have gotten off the ground in the first place. As it we are so tolerant we have continual attacks far the far right SS wannabes in the "militia movement" and people marching around shrieking about how "Jews won't replace them" in response to society refusing to tolerate the celebration of a traitor and slaver who got hundreds of thousands of Americans killed.

America never stooped being great, and it certainly didn't need a draft dodger and his mouth breathing cult to make it "great again".
Medic, medic... we got another one hit by one of the incessant fake news "bomb shells" that only explode, rather they implode, in their own heads.

Bro, that which you describe is in the 5% way way max bro. Chill.

In that 5% are also included anti-fa, BLM, the alt-left fringe crazies that still allow others to lead them around by their nose piercings, the fake news vendors. You, and those many so vocal like you, are merely the "useful idiots" of the leftist "egalitarian" social policy evangelicals.

Your ongoing spewing of such unreasoning hate just gives away the fact that you are lost. You desire to be angry. Sure, your side has lost massively, but that was only signalled by this last election. The right had already taken back the vast majority of the nation at the national, state and local levels...

This is a cornered wounded unreasoning beast that has painted itself into that corner, have no other way to go other than strike out--- at everything.

More particularly, at Trump. With him the left can place all their pent up frustrations and hatred into this one container.

Its simply a symptom, a dying gasp. What the lost poster from Europe and you expressed, its NOT reflective of the current reality. Its a made up monster so you dont have to deal with the real world as it actually is today.

Get out of our way.

Yes, white supremacists/nationalists and Confederate sympathizers should learn when to shut the **** up.

If 95% of society was as "tolerant, integrated and charitable" as you claim Jim Crow never could have gotten off the ground in the first place. As it we are so tolerant we have continual attacks far the far right SS wannabes in the "militia movement" and people marching around shrieking about how "Jews won't replace them" in response to society refusing to tolerate the celebration of a traitor and slaver who got hundreds of thousands of Americans killed.

America never stooped being great, and it certainly didn't need a draft dodger and his mouth breathing cult to make it "great again".

I understand you have to dig into the past to rant about the present, but what does this have to do with draft dodger Bill Clinton otherwise? He didn't rape or workplace sexually harass women of color? That's you complaint against him claiming he's a racist?

Sorry, text is a very poor form of communication. Another way of saying it is that some humans are more humane than others.

So some humans are more cruel and some are more kind......we know that.

But where are the examples of your more humane societies.......I don't see them in history.

I don't see them in the future........I think if it were actually likely, we would see them in the past.......somewhere.

But where are the examples of your more humane societies.......I don't see them in history.

I don't see them in the future........I think if it were actually likely, we would see them in the past.......somewhere.

873c92ad357a0dae1ede611c3c3725d9.jpg

I think the Nixon administration would argue with that, as he was cited for housing discrimination. And of course reports that he wanted Jews, not blacks to be his accountants. Then there was his lynch mob rhetoric concerning the Central Park Five, his birther lies about Obama. He has an impressive pedigree of using race, prior to his candidacy. Don’t sell him short. Give him credit for his record.

Don's a machine...get over it

No, Don's Benito's bastard child. That was the real reason Trump was howling about Obama's birth certificate; it was in fact his own, that was falsified. Trump is in actual fact born in war-torn Italy in late 1945, was smuggled into New York at six months old and raised by a wealthy, sterile, fascist sympathizer. That's why Trump cites his biological father verbatim and is hysterical about not letting us see his bald head, since the public might otherwise recognize his direct kinship with Il Duce. That's the secret Vlad has on Don.

DcTd3DEU0AAD9Y4.jpg

A decidedly European point of view. You should consider immigrating to America.

Maximus: "I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light."

Marcus Aurelius: "Yet you have never been there. You have not seen what it has become. I am dying, Maximus. When a man sees his end... he wants to know there was some purpose to his life. How will the world speak my name in years to come? Will I be known as the philosopher? The warrior? The tyrant...? Or will I be the emperor who gave Rome back her true self? There was once a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... it was so fragile. And I fear that it will not survive the winter."

- "Gladiator" (2000)

Last edited:
Some folks need to learn when to shut the **** up. Yano?

I dont have white guilt, and dont need white guilt about something I never did, never and would never condone. Thats 95 plus % of America. We are a VERY integrated, generally tolerant and extremely charitable society. We make the system work even with, despite, all you scab pickers, race baiters and virtue signallers.

Go away and take your deep seated anger, false guilt and moral superiority with you... for godssakes. Help make America Great again... or get the hell outta the way.

Yano?

How is recognizing errors of the past white guilt?

Societies, especially America, has become more humane over the past two centuries. There are still flaws, but if someone wants to focus only on the negatives, there is no way to stop them. However, those with scientific points of view will notice the metrics involved such as death rates, true poverty rates, etc. For example, being "poor" in America means limited means not starvation. Our "poor" have shelter, food, clean water, television sets, cell phones and even cars. Compare that to the poor a hundred years ago where being "poor" meant starvation and freezing to death in winter.

BTW, if you're legal to vote in America, don't forget to show up Tuesday.

View attachment 67243649

And of course reports that he wanted Jews, not blacks to be his accountants.

So what's wrong with that?

What if he owned a basketball team and said he wanted blacks, not Jews, to be on his team?

Would that be wrong?

Recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of races is the mark of a realist and a good businessman.

We have had a female monarch since 1972. And one female prime minister and various Jewish cabinet ministers.

Plus London currently has an Asian mayor.

Off the top of me head. Wanna battle on this?
Whoa... I apologize for being so nice.

Thats it... you want to heap aspersions on us and you have a woooOOOOoooOOOOoooooo female monarch? A, woooOOOOOooOOOOOOooo Asian mayor in one of your cities "over there"?

Get over yourselves, get over the idea of evil evil American white privilege. I know we Americans are the major world trend setters and that we, or our lefties among us, started all that stupid crap, but everyone that has any sense whatsoever has already dropped, like a hot dead rock, all this former trend, the silliness.

Haters live to hate, understood, but intellects should tend to be intelligent. I know its not in Danish, but you can google translate it.

Societies, especially America, has become more humane over the past two centuries. There are still flaws, but if someone wants to focus only on the negatives, there is no way to stop them. However, those with scientific points of view will notice the metrics involved such as death rates, true poverty rates, etc. For example, being "poor" in America means limited means not starvation. Our "poor" have shelter, food, clean water, television sets, cell phones and even cars. Compare that to the poor a hundred years ago where being "poor" meant starvation and freezing to death in winter.

No.........you're confusing prosperity with being humane.

Think about it.

Not at the moment, no. The world is looking elsewhere right now. C'est la Guerre.

Merkel-1040383.jpg

The world that America has had to rescue several times because of their stupidity, weakness and general incompetence.

Except for Germany........(them we had to just kick the crap out of).

How is recognizing errors of the past white guilt?
Please read for understanding.

I specifically said we have nothing to apologize for. I taught American History for years, we openly recognize all that in our past...and use it as a learning tool to improve America. But we dont, or at least damn well should not assess blame towards current innocent individuals, solely based on their color, of injustices not committed by those being assessed this burden currently.

Understood now?

The world that America has had to rescue several times because of their stupidity, weakness and general incompetence.

Except for Germany........(them we had to just kick the crap out of).

You really think collective mass hysteria is specifically a German thing?

"As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me."
- George Orwell in a notebook during the London Blitz

Trust me, if the Germans can f--- it up... everyone can. Least of all the Russians, that also lost a war and has now commandeered your institutions.

Can we come save you, Yank?

So what's wrong with that?

What if he owned a basketball team and said he wanted blacks, not Jews, to be on his team?

Would that be wrong?

Recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of races is the mark of a realist and a good businessman.

So whites can’t jump and blacks can’t count? And I am a better lover cause I am an Italian. Just read the testimonials from satisfied women. ;)

True, there is a genetic weakness in white folks that we should recognize. Some may be dumb enough to buy your theory.

You really think collective mass hysteria is specifically a German thing?

"As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me."
- George Orwell in a notebook during the London Blitz

Trust me, if the Germans can f--- it up... everyone can. Least of all the Russians, that also lost a war.

Sorry, I don't trust you. Yes, anyone can make mistakes, but America's record is better than those others we've had to save or defeat.

America simply has a far better record of being the hero that rescues other nations and kicks the crap out of the aggressors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom