• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Gov Announces Investigation Into Case Of Mother Transitioning 7-Year-Old James Younger Against

If there's medical evidence which demonstrates the boy is XY irregular, it's a medical issue.

Otherwise, change those gender norms, but don't claim a boy is a girl.

Psychologically that girl was never a boy despite her biology. Our gender identity is determined before birth and it cannot be changed, so when a person is born with an incongruent gender identity, so medical science treats them by changing their body, with hormones and then surgery, as much as medically possible to make it align with their psychological gender identity.

I never said that gender dysphoria is the default, so don't put words into my mouth.

Yes, you did. Post 140: "Until there is something to prove that she is not transgender I will be respectful and treat her that she is." https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...-james-younger-against-14.html#post1070831300

I have told you before but you still won't change because you would have to reconsider your opinion if you did. I have read the PDF multiple times but it doesn't say what you are convinced that it does. You are constantly jumping to unsupported conclusions because it suits your viewpoint. Visbeck has also tried to educate you but you are resistant to facts because your mind is made up. You are somehow convinced that something nefarious is happening in this child's care because of your ignorance and the lies that you have been fed, but obviously there are no facts to support what you believe.

My viewpoint is suported by medical facts and stanrads of care that I have posted on multiple occasions.

You are projecting. And what I have stated has also been supported by facts, which include testimony summarized in Judge Cooks's final hearing memo, which I have quoted. Even the paid-by-the-mother witness, Benjamin Albritton, who spent a half-year with James Younger, has stated that James isn't presenting with anxiety or distress, which is one of the two criteria for gender dysphoria. You don't even distinguish between gender nonconformity and gender dysphoria.

You're being very dishonest here. I'm not sure why.

Last edited:
Pople used to say that women who wore pants would be lesbians. Women who wear short skirts are accused of being sluts. I'm wearing fake leather leggings and a tunic sweater as I type this to you, so am I a lesbian or am I a slut?

Transgdered people have always existed and the numbers are stable as a few in every thousand. The numbers aren't increasing and there will be no new fad of being transgendered, despite your fears. Why does it bother you that transgendered people exist and this child is getting the care that is medically necessary while she is still young enough before her body physically matures in the wrong gender? The child is only 8 years old so there will be no medical treatment beginning for another 4-5 years. At this point is to just watch and wait with psychological counseling and testing.

I will repeat:

AGAIN, the "social transitioning" of this little boy has gone on for at least four years, and he's only seven. Are you going to pretend that this isn't hugely significant and that only the fact that there hasn't been medical intervention--puberty-blocking, for example--matters? That the mother's insisting that the boy dress and present as a girl since (at least) since he was three is having no influence? https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...-james-younger-against-25.html#post1070840247

If there's medical evidence which demonstrates the boy is XY irregular, it's a medical issue.

Otherwise, change those gender norms, but don't claim a boy is a girl.

I'd also say don't assume that a child is transgendered, particularly when the much-vaunted experts that include the mother's own witnesses say that James Younger is "fluid" and that the does not present with one of the two criteria for gender dysphoria.

Well, doctors who disagree are quacks.

Doctors on the *woke* side = Trustworthy

Doctors on the *unwoke* side = Untrustworthy

It's a sad thing about all this so don't think it's about getting people to help they need I think it's about sticking it to the Republicans. and I don't mean that to mean Republicans I mean that to mean people who aren't on board with this idiotic woke nonsense.

People that buy into this crap hate people who don't. It's like the gun control thing it's not about saving lives it's about people who have guns and how they need to be dominated.

I'm not saying this to cousin hostility I'm saying this so that people know what the stakes are.

They are literally coming after this man's child to pervert the child to groom the child. That's how much they hate these people.

This is a vulgar display of power. This is dominance. It may be time for teeth to come out.

I'd also say don't assume that a child is transgendered, particularly when the much-vaunted experts that include the mother's own witnesses say that James Younger is "fluid" and that the does not present with one of the two criteria for gender dysphoria.

The thing I don't understand is this Puritan Bridget view on sex. Why can't there just to be girly boys? I remember growing up and some boys were a little more girly.

But no absolutely not boys cannot be that way unless they're really girls.

it makes me wonder when they're going to attack tomboys. And say that they really need this point because they like boyish things.

It's amazing how they preached all this tolerance and then just turn around on it.

It's a sad thing about all this so don't think it's about getting people to help they need I think it's about sticking it to the Republicans. and I don't mean that to mean Republicans I mean that to mean people who aren't on board with this idiotic woke nonsense.

People that buy into this crap hate people who don't. It's like the gun control thing it's not about saving lives it's about people who have guns and how they need to be dominated.

I'm not saying this to cousin hostility I'm saying this so that people know what the stakes are.

They are literally coming after this man's child to pervert the child to groom the child. That's how much they hate these people.

This is a vulgar display of power. This is dominance. It may be time for teeth to come out.

You're not personally gonna go do something, right? I mean, there's certainly no need for starting a civil war or anything, right?

Does anyone have a hotline number?

The child knows enough that their psychological gender identity is incongruent with the biological gender because she has said that she feels like a girl, despite her biology.

He has, Lisa? Link us up then. Are you going to pretend that this little boy also sometimes feels like a boy, that he is "fluid" in this regard? I know that you want him not to be, but you continue to ignore what the judge's findings were (all the while accusing others of doing what YOU are doing). So again, and from the Judge's ruling (linked earlier and multiple times in this thread):

10) The Court finds that the Mother changed James' name to Luna on her own volition.
11) The Court finds that the Mother asked the child if he still wanted to be called James.
12) The Court finds that James did not initiate the conversation about having his name changed.
13) The Court finds that James' first choice of name, when asked by is Mother, was Starfire, but the Mother dissauded James from this name.
14) The Court finds that the Father did not participate in the name change of James.
15)The Court finds that James appears comfortable as a male, female, or gender nonspecific.
16)The Court finds that both boys of tender years just want to live the life of a child.

51. The Court finds that the Mother has exceeded the scope of the exclusive rights and duties provided in the prior order.

60) The Court finds that when the Mother was asked, Dr. Albritton goes on to say that while the implications of your actions are not entirely clear, it appears that you, Dr Georgulas, have attempted to facilitate social transition in a manner that may cause James some overinvolvement in is transgender role. Do you read that to say that you are affirming or that you're going beyond affirmation and are actually encouraging?

A. I would say that it is closer to--might have gone over and above.
Q. Over and above affirming?
A. Right.
Q. And over and above letting the child take the lead, correct?
A. Correct.

The thing I don't understand is this Puritan Bridget view on sex. Why can't there just to be girly boys? I remember growing up and some boys were a little more girly.

it makes me wonder when they're going to attack tomboys. And say that they really need this point because they like boyish things.

It's amazing how they preached all this tolerance and then just turn around on it.

If you want them to be tolerant, then you need to get with the program and simply agree with them. ;)

You're not personally gonna go do something, right? I mean, there's certainly no need for starting a civil war or anything, right?

Does anyone have a hotline number?
You sure you don't want to say how there is a victim narrative it did you decide to abandon that schtick?

You sure you don't want to say how there is a victim narrative it did you decide to abandon that schtick?

Just wondering if your call to violence was at all self motivating. We'll say no. Clear conscience for me.

I am to left of Abbie Hoffman, and I am here to say that the idea of transitioning a 7 year old is ridiculous beyond the point of a proper term to describe how utterly ****ed in the head it is.

I mean, I get it, you have a crazy lady out there that is doing the modern day equivalent of driving her kids into a lake, but how anyone could stand up and say it is reasonable is just further proof that the world fell through a wormhole in 2015.

Psychologically that girl was never a boy despite her biology. Our gender identity is determined before birth and it cannot be changed, so when a person is born with an incongruent gender identity, so medical science treats them by changing their body, with hormones and then surgery, as much as medically possible to make it align with their psychological gender identity.

Gender = Social construct

Work to change the social construct = No problem

Calling a boy a girl = Problem

At worst, I think some of these elements are in play, at least among apologists & attack dogs.

Others, like Lisa, are genuinely well-meaning, but perhaps a bit lost in the fog...

At worst, I think some of these elements are in play, at least among apologists & attack dogs.

Others, like Lisa, are genuinely well-meaning, but perhaps a bit lost in the fog...

With her I think it's something different. It's kind of like a religion. I don't mean this to be derogatory toward religious people or even Lisa. But people have beliefs that they want to be true. I'm including myself in this. That's why there's a such thing as apologetics. But the architects if this are definitely doing it out of dominance.

The whole society can be more accepting of gender fluidity without all this boys = girls/girls = boys nonsense...

No it's a victim narrative.

No, it's a call to violence. Let's review:

That goes from Republicans being the target to "people who aren't on board with this idiotic woke nonsense" which is some kinda jargon for "absolutely any scumbag, no matter how disgusting, as long as they're on my side".

People that buy into this crap hate people who don't.

Poor victims.

It's like the gun control thing it's not about saving lives it's about people who have guns and how they need to be dominated.

Uh oh.

That's a wink and a nod.

We get it, their hate is seething. They cut off children's weiners to make you angry. Just to provoke you. We get it. This is on them.

This is a vulgar display of power. This is dominance.

Poor, poor victims.

It may be time for teeth to come out.

There it is.

Gender = Social construct

Work to change the social construct = No problem

Calling a boy a girl = Problem

Repeating that line doesn't make it true. A transgendered person was never the gender of their biological body. That concept of biological and psychological incongruency is at the very core of what it is to be transgendered. There is no point in me continuing to have this discussion until you accept that core idea.

If Luna is transgendered she never thought of herself as a boy and there is nothing that anyone can do that can change the way that she feels about herself. Trying to convince her that she is a boy it causes severe long term emotional problems such as depression and various anxiety disorders. Those actions plus delaying care is the reason that transgendered people have such a high rate of addictions and suicide.

Repeating that line doesn't make it true. A transgendered person was never the gender of their biological body. That concept of biological and psychological incongruency is at the very core of what it is to be transgendered. There is no point in me continuing to have this discussion until you accept that core idea.

If Luna is transgendered she never thought of herself as a boy and there is nothing that anyone can do that can change the way that she feels about herself. Trying to convince her that she is a boy it causes severe long term emotional problems such as depression and various anxiety disorders. Those actions plus delaying care is the reason that transgendered people have such a high rate of addictions and suicide.

And you're expecting a 7 year old to have determined that?

He has, Lisa? Link us up then. Are you going to pretend that this little boy also sometimes feels like a boy, that he is "fluid" in this regard? I know that you want him not to be, but you continue to ignore what the judge's findings were (all the while accusing others of doing what YOU are doing). So again, and from the Judge's ruling (linked earlier and multiple times in this thread):

10) The Court finds that the Mother changed James' name to Luna on her own volition.
11) The Court finds that the Mother asked the child if he still wanted to be called James.
12) The Court finds that James did not initiate the conversation about having his name changed.
13) The Court finds that James' first choice of name, when asked by is Mother, was Starfire, but the Mother dissauded James from this name.
14) The Court finds that the Father did not participate in the name change of James.
15)The Court finds that James appears comfortable as a male, female, or gender nonspecific.
16)The Court finds that both boys of tender years just want to live the life of a child.

51. The Court finds that the Mother has exceeded the scope of the exclusive rights and duties provided in the prior order.

60) The Court finds that when the Mother was asked, Dr. Albritton goes on to say that while the implications of your actions are not entirely clear, it appears that you, Dr Georgulas, have attempted to facilitate social transition in a manner that may cause James some overinvolvement in is transgender role. Do you read that to say that you are affirming or that you're going beyond affirmation and are actually encouraging?

A. I would say that it is closer to--might have gone over and above.
Q. Over and above affirming?
A. Right.
Q. And over and above letting the child take the lead, correct?
A. Correct.

Starfire = Adorable

This reminds of a guy who started a Facebook page because he wanted his sister to name her first kid Optimus Prime.

She said she'd do it if he could get a million likes for the idea.

He got 2 million likes - naturally! - but she then welched on the agreement.

And you're expecting a 7-year-old to have determined that?

The child only knows how she feels that is incongruent with her biological gender. It is the duty of the Drs and psychologists after months of counseling and psychological testing that make the formal diagnosis.

Don't take my word for it when you have the word of psychologists and psychiatrists. This is just the first paragraph of a very detailed entry on the subject of transgender by the APA.

Transgender is an umbrella term for persons whose gender identity, gender expression or behavior does not conform to that typically associated with the sex to which they were assigned at birth. Gender identity refers to a person’s internal sense of being male, female or something else; gender expression refers to the way a person communicates gender identity to others through behavior, clothing, hairstyles, voice or body characteristics. “Trans” is sometimes used as shorthand for “transgender.” While transgender is generally a good term to use, not everyone whose appearance or behavior is gender-nonconforming will identify as a transgender person. The ways that transgender people are talked about in popular culture, academia and science are constantly changing, particularly as individuals’ awareness, knowledge and openness about transgender people and their experiences grow.

Answers to Your Questions About Transgender People, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression

No, it's a call to violence. Let's review:

That goes from Republicans being the target to "people who aren't on board with this idiotic woke nonsense" which is some kinda jargon for "absolutely any scumbag, no matter how disgusting, as long as they're on my side".

Poor victims.

Uh oh.

That's a wink and a nod.

We get it, their hate is seething. They cut off children's weiners to make you angry. Just to provoke you. We get it. This is on them.

Poor, poor victims.

There it is.

see you didn't even have to go through all this crap I knew what you were going to say before you even said it. Because it's the same thing every time.

The child only knows how she feels that is incongruent with her biological gender.

IIRC, at 7 genders were not even on my radar. This sounds more like a kid looking for approval based on the kid's mother's cues. My youngest kid is transgender, and began discussing it at age 16 (he is now 24). But 7 years old?

This is absolutely indefensible.

Back
Top Bottom