• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teacher Sues School District for Firing Him Over His Use of a Trans Pronoun.

If they are trans then they know all along that they deep down feel like the opposite gender, but they likely aren't ready to deal with it because of emotional baggage and some social stigma of being trans, or make it public to others. They may have started the initial therapy but they aren't yet on hormones yet so they haven't told anyone or maybe they have just told their closest friends.

It is analogous to a gay person living in the closet and then deciding to come out.

Although I was born mostly a white person, I feel like a 100% black person. Prove I'm not. And if you say anything that says you disagree that I am, you should be fired from your job.

And the hilarious meltdowns continue
did you just compare somebody saying they are a tree to transgenderism? :lamo
Thank you for further proving the fact of how monumentally uneducated you are on this topic. This failed meltdown thread is the gift that keeps giving!

If I started the thread, and you respond, it means you have been triggered. Not me. Think through this if you can.

And the hilarious meltdowns continue
did you just compare somebody saying they are a tree to transgenderism? :lamo
Thank you for further proving the fact of how monumentally uneducated you are on this topic. This failed meltdown thread is the gift that keeps giving!

Here's the difference between you and me. It's 6:49 AM where both you and I are. I have just gotten up. You haven't gone to bed. I've made millions of dollars in my career. You haven't started working yet.

So there really is nothing you are qualified to talk to me about.

Got it now?

If I started the thread, and you respond, it means you have been triggered. Not me. Think through this if you can.

Translation: you still cant support the failed OP and its monumentally hilarious meltdown with anything rational and factual so you continue to try and deflect but that fails too LMAO I love it.

Once again let us know when you can support your failed and hilarious OP, we are waiting, thanks!

Here's the difference between you and me. It's 6:49 AM where both you and I are. I have just gotten up. You haven't gone to bed. I've made millions of dollars in my career. You haven't started working yet.

So there really is nothing you are qualified to talk to me about.

Got it now?

Weird . . theres nothign in that post that supports your failed OP either . . .lol no surprise.

Once again when you can support your failed op with facts that make those delusional and dishonest meltdowns true please let us know, thanks!

Weird . . theres nothign in that post that supports your failed OP either . . .lol no surprise.

Once again when you can support your failed op with facts that make those delusional and dishonest meltdowns true please let us know, thanks!

So we know you've never gone to college. Do you have a job? Just answer the question.

So we know you've never gone to college. Do you have a job? Just answer the question.

aaaaand another delicious dodge, failed personal attack and ZERO facts to support your failed meltdown of an OP, i love it!!.

so here we are in the same place, when you can support your failed op with facts that make your claims true please let us know, thanks!

aaaaand another delicious dodge, failed personal attack and ZERO facts to support your failed meltdown of an OP, i love it!!.

so here we are in the same place, when you can support your failed op with facts that make your claims true please let us know, thanks!

Very simple question. Did you attend college or not? lol.

Very simple question. Did you attend college or not? lol.

another failed deflection and zero support for the meltdown and false claims in the OP
Once again when you can support your failed op with facts that make those delusional and dishonest meltdowns true please let us know, Thanks. Very simple request lol

another failed deflection and zero support for the meltdown and false claims in the OP
Once again when you can support your failed op with facts that make those delusional and dishonest meltdowns true please let us know, Thanks. Very simple request lol

I'll give you one more chance to answer the direct question: Did you attend college or not? One more dodge, and we will presume you did not attend.

I'll give you one more chance to answer the direct question: Did you attend college or not? One more dodge, and we will presume you did not attend.

aaaaand another sweet delicious dodged and failed deflection! LMAO
Once again when you can support your failed op with facts that make those delusional and dishonest meltdowns true please let us know, "I'll give you one more chance to answer the direct question: Can you post facts to make it true or not? dodge it for like the 10th time, and we will presume you can not support your failed dishonest meltdown of an OP."

aaaaand another sweet delicious dodged and failed deflection! LMAO
Once again when you can support your failed op with facts that make those delusional and dishonest meltdowns true please let us know, "I'll give you one more chance to answer the direct question: Can you post facts to make it true or not? dodge it for like the 10th time, and we will presume you can not support your failed dishonest meltdown of an OP."

OK. Done. You have not attended college, therefore you do not have the standing to address me. Please do not address me further, as I will not respond.

Looks like another debate win for Mashmont. Like President Trump warned, I am indeed getting tired of winning. lol.

OK. Done. You have not attended college, therefore you do not have the standing to address me. Please do not address me further, as I will not respond.

Looks like another debate win for Mashmont. Like President Trump warned, I am indeed getting tired of winning. lol.

and the dodged train keeps on trucking Choooo choooo!!!! So much fun!!!

So here we are in the same place, your monumentally dishonest, topically uneducated meltdown of an OP completely failed and got mock by people right left and center. Over 100 posts in you still cant post one single fact that makes the claims in your OP true.
Please let us know when you can, thanks!

Every morning you leftwingers wake up and say to yourselves, "Maybe this is the day I finally beat Mash in a debate". And every night you go to bed and say "Maybe tomorrow will be the day".

Hahahaha

Again I laugh out loud!!!!!

Why not ? Seriously why not ?

What other "left wing" ideas do you object to being taught in school ?

Like the world is actually 4.5 billion years old ? Left wing ideas like that ?
/sarcasm

" his Republican fascist motivation, will no longer pollute our children's minds with his right wing ideas."

I took your post as being biased, hence the sarcastic response.

This has nothing to do with anti-science, this has to do with civil rights. All your anti-democrat nonsense is just that, biased nonsense. To stand up to climate deniers, religious extremists, conservatives interference is not "fascist" it is fighting the "fascist" interference from the right that we are fighting. Fascists are right wing, not even close to the liberal ideas of the progressive democrats.

And it is ridiculous to claim it was the progressive democrats who put a teacher on trial for teaching evolution, because what then were the democrats are now solid republicans. The democrats have progressed where the republicans regressed into a party where the science deniers, social progress enemies and religious extremer people have "found" their home.

And biology might determine what a gender is, it also is not a reason to deny a transgender person to live their true lives.

Most progressives are the anti-thesis of liberalism. Liberals opposed mass immigration and instead supported American blue collar workers. Liberals supported tariffs to protect American workers, while progressives oppose tariffs in defense of the foreign child slave labor sweatshops. Liberals supported freedom of speech, while progressives are censorship police. Liberals supported racial equality and integration, while progressives constantly promote racial and social division. Most progressives are not liberals. They are corporate fascists.

Most progressives are the anti-thesis of liberalism. Liberals opposed mass immigration and instead supported American blue collar workers. Liberals supported tariffs to protect American workers, while progressives oppose tariffs in defense of the foreign child slave labor sweatshops. Liberals supported freedom of speech, while progressives are censorship police. Liberals supported racial equality and integration, while progressives constantly promote racial and social division. Most progressives are not liberals. They are corporate fascists.

What you say is so scrambled, it’s hard to delineate. Anyway, you don’t provide any evidence of fact to support what you say. Without that, your claims are unfounded and need not be debated unless you can provide proof, the burden of which is on you.

If they are trans then they know all along that they deep down feel like the opposite gender, but they likely aren't ready to deal with it because of emotional baggage and some social stigma of being trans, or make it public to others. They may have started the initial therapy but they aren't yet on hormones yet so they haven't told anyone or maybe they have just told their closest friends.

It is analogous to a gay person living in the closet and then deciding to come out.

It is not like a gay person coming out. :roll:

You said the black family unit was better off in the 50s
Having lived in the south during that time I wanted to assure you that that is not the case

So you are saying that conditions improved for blacks in the South after Republicans won the South, correct?

What you say is so scrambled, it’s hard to delineate. Anyway, you don’t provide any evidence of fact to support what you say. Without that, your claims are unfounded and need not be debated unless you can provide proof, the burden of which is on you.

If you have no clue what is happening currently in politics why are you on a political forum? :confused:

FACT: The Democratic Party opposes tariffs - furiously. Tariffs are to protect American jobs from foreign sweatshops (and used to be the sole income of the federal government).
FACT: The Democratic Party favors open borders, ie "decriminalization."
FACT: This thread is an example of Democratic censorship and speech control.
FACT: The Democratic Party incessantly declares racial and social divisions as their primary talking point, literally favoring blacks being in their own "safe spaces" as an example.

If you have no clue what is happening currently in politics why are you on a political forum? :confused:

FACT: The Democratic Party opposes tariffs - furiously. Tariffs are to protect American jobs from foreign sweatshops (and used to be the sole income of the federal government).
FACT: The Democratic Party incessantly declares racial and social divisions as their primary talking point, literally favoring blacks being in their own "safe spaces" as an example.

And the gop hates blacks, gays, Hispanics, vets, the poor and the disabled

This has nothing to do with anti-science, this has to do with civil rights. All your anti-democrat nonsense is just that, biased nonsense. To stand up to climate deniers, religious extremists, conservatives interference is not "fascist" it is fighting the "fascist" interference from the right that we are fighting. Fascists are right wing, not even close to the liberal ideas of the progressive democrats.

And it is ridiculous to claim it was the progressive democrats who put a teacher on trial for teaching evolution, because what then were the democrats are now solid republicans. The democrats have progressed where the republicans regressed into a party where the science deniers, social progress enemies and religious extremer people have "found" their home.

And biology might determine what a gender is, it also is not a reason to deny a transgender person to live their true lives.

Name the Democrats who became "solid Republicans." You can't because that is a lie - every time the Democrats try to deny their own history. In the entire South, exactly ONE Democratic in federal office switched parties in the time frame you refer to. They didn't switch parties at all. They just again re-invented their racism with new words.

hey look another failed post by you where you declare things facts and NONE of them are :lamo

claims like that are just as retarded as saying the republican party is racists

i love watching your lies fail

Back
Top Bottom